Politics - About Bush... | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Politics About Bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKatuha

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Hello.
What do you think about american president?

its interesting.
tell me please.

Just a note though, please keep it friendly, don't wanna insult anyone here, now would we? ~ Khal

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
A C-Average dude that actually made it to the top. Hoooray!

Kratos

Reaction score
All what Bush said are lies and he shouldnt be president of US, because all he does is use US's power and try to control other countries

Rampages

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Unfit for presidency, but then again, when you have so many advisors, it isn't so hard. Just have a friendly face, love the country, be a good christian and act under the guise of freedom and justice.

And connections. A lot of connections.

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
OOhhh, Rampage, you're back! Anyways, I think this topic should be closed. This topic SCREAMS debate issues I won't talk in public.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Wrong area... *moves to World News*

Zeebonken

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think "What do you think about Bush" is not a good start for an interesting discussion. Well, it would be easyer if you come up with a special topic and/or some informations about your opinion...

Actually, I think Bush is not a guy, who you can call intelligent... Its not quite enough that he is dumb, he also looks like if he is^^ Although, this man is mysterious. I think he has a pact with Satan.

Rampages

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I dont usually spam, but...

Zeebonken said:
Although, this man is mysterious. I think he has a pact with Satan.
LoL

Somebody give a comedy award to this man.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Bush's presidency is shady, yes, but he's done one thing at least for America, when the terrorists attacked, he did take steps to protect the country and we haven't had another serious terrorist incident since then, which is pretty impressive. A big part of it is because I believe he's doing everything he can to keep the heat up on the terrorists themselves, instead of giving them plenty of time to think up some other kind of clever attack.

Everything else is questionable, especially Iraq, but so far things could be far, far worse. Anyway, that's just my thoughts about Bush, but I AM ready for another President. And since that's coming up, what we think about Bush will soon become pretty irrelevant.

And based on the comments so far in this thread...

I've decided that this thread is just asking for plenty of trouble, all things considered... so locked.

Really, we're trying to keep things civil here by not doing these threads to vent, but rather to try to enlighten others on what's happening in the world. If you want threads like this, please start it with some kind of news.

Status
Not open for further replies.