Voting Round 1 - Accelerator vs. Homura Akemi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Accelerator vs. Homura Akemi

Who wins?

• Accelerator

• Homura Akemi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
This one is really difficult.

Platinum Wings Accelerator tanked a multiversal level attack and has soul reaping technique and Homura on the other hand is also a strong warrior.I will wait more to think about it.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
This one is really difficult.

Platinum Wings Accelerator tanked a multiversal level attack and has soul reaping technique and Homura on the other hand is also a strong warrior.I will wait more to think about it.
I swear Arju, I dont know where are you getting all these "multiversal attacks" and stuff you mention in most versus.

I'll wait for @Asako 's campaign since I already know the other.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I swear Arju, I dont know where are you getting all these "multiversal attacks" and stuff you mention in most versus.
Have you read To Aru?

Last edited:

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Have you read To Aru?
Not that much, dropped it quite some time ago, but I know what are the extents of his abilities (manipulation of vectors) and he was strong.
Im just sceptic of how truly strong he is, too much VS wikia stuff seems like being taken for granted in this event.

Reactions: Sky

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Not that much, dropped it quite some time ago, but I know what are the extents of his abilities (manipulation of vectors) and he was strong.
Im just sceptic of how truly strong he is, too much VS wikia stuff seems like being taken for granted in this event.
Nuh this happened in NT Vol 22.

If you have dropped it long ago you won't obviously see this feat.

He climbed The Tree of Clonoth and gained Platinum Wings and became this strong and gained these abilities.He also gained knowledge of Trees Aliester himself did not have.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

I'll wait for @Asako 's campaign since I already know the other.
Campaign coming tomorrow considering this round started at a rather not so free time of my week
I'm surprised tho that you don't know of homura, never watched madoka magica lambu ?
It's one of the classics especially when it comes to magical girls shows

Well at least with this round i know I'm not facing someone that nominated accelerator so probably no campaign for him, could be really awkward to lose to one that had no nomination

Here this while you guys wait

For the girl that never ever give up

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Not familiar with Accelerator, but i know Homura full well.

Btw are we talking just Homura as a magical girl, or is this Demon Homura. If its Demon Homura, isnt she almost as powerful as Madoka, if not equally powerful, and Madoka is banned here? Demon Homura is an omnipresent universal being that can change reality lol

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Not familiar with Accelerator, but i know Homura full well.

Btw are we talking just Homura as a magical girl, or is this Demon Homura. If its Demon Homura, isnt she almost as powerful as Madoka, if not equally powerful, and Madoka is banned here? Demon Homura is an omnipresent universal being that can change reality lol
"Change reality"
She is tho less powerful than madoka considering her powers more revolving around certain distance (why we only see the city as a container and not more if i remember) and you can break free form it if you sense something wrong as seen with sayaka
Tho well i was going to mention demon homura but not much considering we don't know a lot about her (still waiting for rebellion continuation)

I could say the most useful power with demon homura is giving amnesia but then again it's not perfect amnesia

Tho i agree she is haxed, but there a lot other haxed characters if not worst in this event
At least here we have the power of love being haxed :XD

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
"Change reality"
She is tho less powerful than madoka considering her powers more revolving around certain distance (why we only see the city as a container and not more) and you can break free form it if you sense something wrong as seen with sayaka
Tho well i was going to mention demon homura but not much considering we don't know a lot about her (still waiting for rebellion continuation)

I could say the most useful power with demon homura is giving amnesia but then again it's not perfect amnesia

Tho i agree she is axed, but there a lot other haxed characters if not worst in this event
At least here we have the power of love being haxed :XD
Demon Homura's anger and rage spread throughout the entire universe, creating a new principle of how everything works. As for why only the town is shown, probably to show God Madoka's "prison" where she is contained to live a happy life, which is also a feat as well imo. Demon Homura is actually able to keep Madoka in a town, while manipulating her mind, thus keeping her powers away from her.
She changed reality. Set a new rule in the universe, a new principle how everything works, brought back the world as she remembered when Madoka was the happiest, brought back the dead. In a way she created an alternate reality. Though yes, Sayaka actually remembering stuff was iffy on Homura's part. But she made them forget very quickly :amuse

Yeah i agree that its pretty hard to gauge Demon Homura in power, but i would consider her near God Madoka level :hmm im still waiting for Rebellion as well, dont remind me :xp

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Demon Homura's anger and rage spread throughout the entire universe, creating a new principle of how the universe works. As for why its only the town, probably to contain God Madoka, which is also a feat as well. Demon Homura is actually able to keep Madoka in a town, while manipulating her mind, thus keeping her powers away from her.
She changed reality. Set a new rule in the universe, a new principle how everything works, brought back the world as she remembered when Madoka was the happiest, brought back the dead. Though yes, Sayaka actually remembering stuff was iffy on Homura's part. But she made them forget very quickly :amuse

Yeah i agree that its pretty hard to gauge Demon Homura in power, but i would consider her near God Madoka level :hmm im still waiting for Rebellion as well, dont remind me :xp

Well reality change probably won't be useful in a battle...... Cough
We don't know if she can use it when ever she wants considering she barely containing madokami
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Look at me being the only nominator that degrading their nomination :derp

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Campaign coming tomorrow considering this round started at a rather not so free time of my week
I'm surprised tho that you don't know of homura, never watched madoka magica lambu ?
It's one of the classics especially when it comes to magical girls shows

Well at least with this round i know I'm not facing someone that nominated accelerator so probably no campaign for him, could be really awkward to lose to one that had no nomination

Here this while you guys wait

For the girl that never ever give up
Im ashamed to admit I never watched the anime, even if I've been told to do it over and over again through the years... :nomoar

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
barely containing madokami
key words :^_^

But yes im looking forward to the campaign :verily Homura is my fav female character in anime so you know ill support whatever you dish out

although im interested in what Accelerator can do, since sadly ive never come across the character :hmm nor have i ever heard of him

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hmm, considering what happened in Rebellion, I'm going with Homura here :^_^

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Homura chan also known as the girl that never give up no matter the odds, also known as i do anything for my Yuri love Meduka

a girl that started form being a coward and knowing nothing about the world because of a heart disease that left her bedridden for a long time to one of the biggest badass of the series and created the protect madoka squad that consist of only herself

and with that join me in my journey as we explore homura powers and chant with me HOMURA-CHA HOM-HOM

homura chan is a magical girl that powers specials with time, specifically time manipulation
she able to stop time, even rewind time by one month

not only that but her time manipulation can also speed up her movement, she is a fast girl and an agile one at that funny considering she was very slow as moemura but with determination and hard work with retrials she managed to become one of the most agile magical girls

the only way to cancel her time stop is if you were touching her, you be able to move but good luck knowing that fact and doing it

she basically DIO but with no 9 seconds bullshit that ends up as 20 mins time stop

the fact she a magical girl also makes her body super durable, and we see that with the fact when she shoots herself to fool mami and break the ribbon, the bullet literally passes through her head but that's a no problem

her main weapons she uses are guns, the thing is her powers doesn't give her any offensive abilities, only a shield that have a storage inside
and with that homura raids on the yakuza begun in the look out for guns

she have so many guns and bomb that she managed to fill a whole city with it as seen in her fight with walpurgisnacht

as one said guns > bows
why need a weapon form your power when you can steal all the yakuza guns

if you wondering here, all the weapons we seen her use
C4 Explosives.
Type 88 anti-ship missiles.
Harpoon anti-ship missiles.
AT-4 and RPG-7 rocket launchers.
Desert Eagle pistol.
Beretta 92 pistol.
Walther p5 pistol.
Glock 19 pistol.
Koch and Heckler p7 pistol.
Beretta Px4 storm pistol.
Remington 870 pump action shotgun.
MP40 submachine gun.
A golf club.
M26 grenades.
Makeshift Pipe Bombs.
L-16 Mortors.
Skorpion submachine gun.
Koch and Heckler mp7 machine gun.
DSA SA58 battle rifle.
M249 SAW light machine gun.
Rheinmetall MG3 machine gun.
MG42 machine gun.
Howa 49 assault rifle.
or simply

not only that but she also able to control object with her powers, as seen when she manage to Telekinesis her way into controlling a missile submarine and a truck ............

dio could be proud

except she could be doing it to kyubey

she literally hate him so much he in her doppel form, used as container to pull out information form him to use it
anything to make that little shit suffer even if it's insignificant right now
she is after all rather vengeful

this is the translation to her doppel:

"The Doppel of closed circuits. Its form is the mortal world. The master of this emotion loops through time in an endless cycle of trial-and-error. Master and Doppel fuse together, her skin becomes glass, and her expression freezes into that of a doll. She launches volley after volley of attacks that only end when her target falls silent. In this way she is more like a Witch than other Magical Girls. Not only can she can manipulate the sands of time, but she can pluck information of low importance from the alien lifeforms on her hat and create anything around the level of an earthly weapon by solidifying the sand."

so we have two version of homulily doppel, one for moemura and one for coolmura basically one with a machine gun and the other with EXPLOSIONSSSSS

well i like to talk more but it's late here and i have to wake up really early in the morning, if i do pass this round you can bet an other compaign coming

and with that do not forget

being meguca is suffering

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.