Fantasy - Acnologia vs. Selene and Suzaku | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Acnologia vs. Selene and Suzaku

Who wins?

• Total voters

Vis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

vs

Round 1: Dragon Acnologia (Tartarus)
Round 2: Human Acnologia (Alvarez)
Round 3: RoT Acnologia

- Selene can't use her dragon form.​

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
acno every rounds

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Acnologia can eat Magic, Rip souls and eat time rifts I don't see Selene and Sazuke standing any chance against him without PIS.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Acnologia, but he loses a limb.
Probably not. Since Selene has her soul intact, Acno can simply use soul steal and instantly wreck her. The reason he couldn't use that on Igneel was because he no longer had a soul.

I'm also currently inclined to believe that, even tho Selene is overall Acno tier, she might be weaker in pure stats and it has more to do with her hax magic. I may be entirely wrong tho, we'll have to see from the coming chapters.

Anyway, voting Acno for now. Not sure of diff. If soul steal works, the fight instantly turns into a 1v1 with Suzaku. If last chapter wasn't an illusion, Suzaku alone should give Acno a mid diff

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Poor suzaku his wank will not work here
And poor selene she has a fodder on her side

Acno soul rips them. and don't put suzaku on selenes side he is not help atleast put merc or aldoron atleast they will be a help
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

even without soul steal acnologia takes this no diff. this is just a 1v1 since acno and selenes fight will erase suzaku from existance.

Anyways acno bodies because selene only scales to tenrou acno and acno got much stronger later on in the series infact selene might be way weaker then tenrou acno + she got no magic immunity nor could she one shot suzaku while acno one shotted god serena a stronger DS (yep suzaku tards finna come at me but idc).

And if suzaku actually did beat selene then selene is def not acno tier because suzaku is someone that acno could easily one shot no diff whoever says otherwise gimme what your smoking

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm gonna wait until they both get more feats before I fully decide., but so far, Acno seems like he can take this, mid-diff max all rounds.

Current Suzaku feats makes me think he gets the Serena treatment since it seems like Selene wasn't really trying and was still casually destroying him, it was her arrogance that was her downfall. But if Acno is serious (which he likely would be, Selene is a pure Dragon that's claiming that she's on his level) then he quickly guts Suzaku to focus on Selene, and taking hype into consideration she gets mid/high-diffed round 1, mid-diffed round 2. and low diffed round 3, for now.

I may change my mind on the diff in later chapters though.

Last edited:

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm gonna wait until they both get more feats before I fully decide., but so far, Acno seems like he can take this, mid-diff max all rounds.

Current Suzaku feats makes me think he gets the Serena treatment since it seems like Selene wasn't really trying and was still casually destroying him, it was her arrogance that was her downfall. But if Acno is serious (which he likely would be, Selene is a pure Dragon that's claiming that she's on his level) then he quickly guts Suzaku to focus on Selene, and taking hype into consideration she gets mid/high-diffed round 1, mid-diffed round 2. and low diffed round 3, for now.

I may change my mind on the diff in later chapters though.
Suzaku has managed to survive a "serious" Selene (i.e ever since she powered up enough for Merc to comment on it) for quite some time as well.

I don't think Acno can give him GS treatment. I can buy him low diffing Suzaku, though I personally think it's low-mid diff closer to mid diff

Anyway, everything changes if the current scenario was an illusion or Selene going down was part of her plan.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Suzaku has managed to survive a "serious" Selene (i.e ever since she powered up enough for Merc to comment on it) for quite some time as well.
True, but Suzaku also had trouble with a playful Selene as well, if Acnologia blitz's him from the start like he did to Serena, there's not much he can do.

Casual Acno=small fight until he gets bored, serious Acno=Serena Treatment (unless your name is Igneel).

Anyway, everything changes if the current scenario was an illusion or Selene going down was part of her plan.
Exactly, if Suzaku really cut down the real deal or if Selene wasn't jobbing then he could probably give a low-diff to Acno, but, again. If Acno decides to blitz him when the battle first starts, and if Suzaku can't react, he gets gutted, there's nothing much he can do.

But if it was Selene jobbing, or an illusion of her, then yeah, Suzuku definitely gets the Serena treatment, especially if Acno is serious here, which I think he will be. He's fighting a powerful Dragon Slayer and a High-Tier Dragon. I don't think he'll be playful or casual here. He'll want to destroy them and he'd likely strike Suzaku down first so he can focus on Selene.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
True, but Suzaku also had trouble with a playful Selene as well, if Acnologia blitz's him from the start like he did to Serena, there's not much he can do.

Casual Acno=small fight until he gets bored, serious Acno=Serena Treatment (unless your name is Igneel).

Exactly, if Suzaku really cut down the real deal or if Selene wasn't jobbing then he could probably give a low-diff to Acno, but, again. If Acno decides to blitz him when the battle first starts, and if Suzaku can't react, he gets gutted, there's nothing much he can do.

But if it was Selene jobbing, or an illusion of her, then yeah, Suzuku definitely gets the Serena treatment, especially if Acno is serious here, which I think he will be. He's fighting a powerful Dragon Slayer and a High-Tier Dragon. I don't think he'll be playful or casual here. He'll want to destroy them and he'd likely strike Suzaku down first so he can focus on Selene.

He did have some trouble against non serious Selene, but not much. He countered her spells, tanked them and proceeded to cut her face. Suzaku has also been tanking attacks from serious Selene so far.

Even if the last chapter was an illusion or part of Selene's plan, the fact remains that he still survived a serious Selene longer than Lucy + Mimi and Gray vs Hakune.
What makes you think Acno can just give him Serena treatment, instead of him tanking it, considering he tanked spells from serious Selene? Acno may still stomp, but can't one shot him IMO. Low diff in this scenario,

But, IF what happened this chapter is real (unlikely IMO, but hypothetical), then he defeated a dragon portrayed to be on Acno tier. Then why not mid diff, or at least close to it?

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
What makes you think Acno can just give him Serena treatment, instead of him tanking it, since he tanked spells from serious Selene? Acno may still stomp, but can't one shot him IMO. Low diff in this scenario,
Suzaku was tanking spells from Selene, not physical attacks, sure, Acno might not be able to one-shot him with a spell, but he likely has the physical strength and speed to give Suzaku the Serena treatment if he truly wanted to. He'd just have to put a lot of physical power into that strike, much more power than he did against Serena. But if he uses at most 80℅ of his power into that strike, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to gut him.

But, IF what happened this chapter is real (very unlikely IMO, but hypothetical), then he defeated a dragon portrayed to be on Acno tier. Then why not mid diff, or at least close to it?
Personally, I never thought the God Dragon were >= Acno, are they on his tier? Yeah, most likely. Are they his equal? No. if I remember correctly, Eleferia didn't even know Acno was defeated, so how can we even be sure he knows how powerful Acnologia was during Alvarez?

And if Selene was really cut down by Suzaku (which is highly unlikely) then she might just be all hype and not on Acno's level at all.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Personally, I never thought the God Dragon were >= Acno, are they on his tier? Yeah, most likely. Are they his equal? No. if I remember correctly, Eleferia didn't even know Acno was defeated, so how can we even be sure he knows how powerful Acnologia was during Alvarez?
Elferseria mostly likely knew Acno was defeated but didn't know that one that did it was Natsu. Ignia knew Acnologia had died in battle against son of igneel.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Suzaku was tanking spells from Selene, not physical attacks, sure, Acno might not be able to one-shot him with a spell, but he likely has the physical strength and speed to give Suzaku the Serena treatment if he truly wanted to. He'd just have to put a lot of physical power into that strike, much more power than he did against Serena. But if he uses at most 80℅ of his power into that strike, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to gut him.
It depends on the MP put into spell, wouldn't it?

Anyway, if current chapter is legit, nothing can convince me that Acno is giving Suzaku GS treatment. If it isn't legit, maybe, I still disagree but I can see where you're coming from.

And if Selene was really cut down by Suzaku (which is highly unlikely) then she might just be all hype and not on Acno's level at all.
Me neither. I don't consider them on or above Acno.
But I do consider DGs to be around 80-90% Acno in pure stats. I think we have seen enough feats from DGs to warrant that at least. Merc, while being not even half his power, no sold DS attacks from team Natsu and essentially no diff'd them casually. To put it in perspective, x792 Erza one shotted dragon Eileen once she got DS magic

Any fight between a DG and Acno will go similar to Acno vs Igneel IMO, if we restrict soul steal hax.

Selene isn't all hype even if the current chapter was legit. We got confirmation from Merc himself. Merc considers full power Selene stronger than his nerfed self when he fought team Natsu. At the very least, Selene scales above the Merc that faced team Natsu.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Selene isn't all hype even if the current chapter was legit. We got confirmation from Merc himself. Merc considers full power Selene stronger than his nerfed self when he fought team Natsu. At the very least, Selene scales above the Merc that faced team Natsu.
I really, really hope she isn't all hype, and yeah,. you're right. She scales higher than nerfed Merc which makes her pretty powerful. Currently, Selene is the most interesting Dragon God to me, I love her manic energy, her unpredictability, her design, and most of all, her interesting magic. A Moon Dragon? So much can be done with such magic, and she certainly has the potential to be one of the top Dragon Gods.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada

I don't think Acno can give him GS treatment. I can buy him low diffing Suzaku, though I personally think it's low-mid diff closer to mid diff

imagine thinking acno cant no diff suzaku

selene is not acno tier if she did lose to suzaku. only smart ppl know that acno tiers can no diff one shot suzaku

kenedyfake

Reaction score
Country
France
if it turns out that it was the real Selene that Suzaku defeated, I see the 2 defeating Acnologia with medium difficulty... It would be 2 dragon gods in terms of strength, against Acnologia. It's too much.

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Acno clearly low-diffs

Faster,stronger and immun to magic

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
if it turns out that it was the real Selene that Suzaku defeated, I see the 2 defeating Acnologia with medium difficulty... It would be 2 dragon gods in terms of strength, against Acnologia. It's too much.
1. if suzaku did defeat selene then selene had to be holding back cause then that wont make sense for selene to get beaten so easily

2. selene is not on Pre-sbt acnos level yet let alone SBT who could simply just erase her or bfr her, selene at best only scales to tenrou island acnologia by ignias statement he said that the dragons surpassed acno but he also admitted that they did not see acno since 400 years ago so we can only say that they scale to TI acno because thats the weakest acno we know

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Poor Selene and Suzaku, they got 0 votes every round. Acno stomps every round.

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
oh how the times have changed

Selene and Suzaku every round, assuming the last round is RoT Acno human form

R2 is basically a one sided stomp now