Admiral vs Admiral: Who is the strongest? | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Admiral vs Admiral: Who is the strongest?

Who would Win in an all out duel.

• Aokiji

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 49 38.6%
  • Akainu

Votes: 54 42.5%

• Total voters

St Michael

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Are you sure that lava is said hotter than fire in the manga ?

It would be surprising.

I also think that Aka Inu used haki against Firefist there.

But when he killed him , Ace was protecting Luffy. He probably willingly stop the fist with his chest anyway.

BlackHair

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well it wasn't said hotter, but Akainu did say that Magma burns even Fire. Panel 5 at the bottom. I admit it sounds weird, that's why Im claiming that haki played a role there.

St Michael

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah , Aka Inu is an hell of a liar. That wouldnt be surprising that he claimed something like that to be true even if it's not.

Anyway , we never know how 2 abilities would match up (dixit Crocodile) , maybe ice can turn lava into rock.

bittman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I an Ace vs Aokoji thread the same comparison's and ideas were somewhat thrown around. I remember an interesting post (was a bit sciency though) that discussed the amount of energy displacement that each force had, and it rated Aokoji's ability to turn two tidal waves into ice in an instant as above Ace's miniature Sun, but even then Oda just basically had the two clash equally after freeing Ace.

It sort of depends how Oda plans to define the power of logias. Sure, they have their element and are able to turn it into all sorts of things from their imagination, but the only Logia we've seen so far able to control a "level" of his own power was Enel with his volt distribution...and even then everyone lived his 40k volts or whatever so I'm a bit unbelieving there.

Anyway, it will still come down to energy displacement. If Oda goes the super effective pokemon route, Akaiu will triumph over Aokoji easily. If Oda decides to have energy levels and science, it then depends on how far they can take their powers.

hibar90

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Voted Kizaru. How can you defeat light? He can also make laser, which can be used to cut through ice. On the other hand, Aokiji has the only ability we've seen so far (apart from BB) that can beat Akainu's power by logic. The only way to stop magma is to freeze it or let it cool down, so it become a rock. But, can Aokiji pull it? He can freeze a tsunami instantly, so that gives a hint about his freezing power.