Admiral vs Admiral: Who is the strongest? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Admiral vs Admiral: Who is the strongest?

Who would Win in an all out duel.

• Aokiji

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 49 38.6%
  • Akainu

Votes: 54 42.5%

• Total voters

Lemonadez

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Aokiji VS Kizaru

Hmm yes...if the heat from kizaru's lasers melted aokiji's ice body in water he wont be able to reform anymore since he cant control water, only ice. And yes Aokiji is no match for Kizaru in a speed battle.
LOL, just because its Water meaning he cant turn into Ice? Remember Water turn into Ice. look Aokiji turn the entire land (squaremile of water) into Ice lol. Kizaru cant heat a squaremile of Ice. :P as long there Ice, his part of it.

braindamage351

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Aokiji might be able to trap Kizaru with ice mirrors. Kizaru might laser pew pew Aokiji. But there's also a pretty big chance that it's just a logia stalemate.

Razh

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Croatia

There's no stalemate when one guy has an ice devil fruit which freezes stuff and another guy has a light devil fruit which shoots hot lasers at stuff.
Kuma managed to melt steel or iron (whatever it was) with that same laser.
Aokiji would be at a severe disadvantage in this fight. Kizaru could melt him with his lasers. His ability to become ice and recompose wouldn't help that much.

It's like we're in stone age...

Lol, trap Kizaru with ice mirrors? Aokiji wouldn't be so dumb. What stops Kizaru from shooting lasers in that situation?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Lol Ice Mirrors?, someone's been reading too much Bleach :p

@ Razh: Yeah if that happens Aokiji would be at a great disadvantage. But I don't think a fight between Admirals would be as simple as that. I always like to refer to Van Auger's opinion on DF users and how most of them they are solely dependant on their DF and once that's taken away, they are weak. I'd like to try and use that here, If those two were to fight..imo it would come down to more than just their DF powers.

bittman

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Hmm, if we took away that intangibility bit they would have an awesomely epic sword fight I imagine.

Still, we've seen the admirals to be quite powerful without relying on intangibility:
* It took Kizaru 2-3 chapters of fighting before we were proven he was intangible. His quick movements and light-kicks were all high level, and I'm sure rely on the body just as much as the fruit.
* Aokoji revealed his intangibility early with Robin's attack, but did not need to resort to it again whilst fighting the monster trio or Luffy with a high defensive power.

So, if you took their intangibility away, I can still see Kizaru being a speedy fighter whilst Aokoji is primarily focused on defence. (And after looking at things in that way, I'm wondering if Akainu is all attack...).

As I said before though, in a battle Kizaru has to have the advantage of heat over ice, whether it makes him effective against Aokoji, and whether or not he will be a tougher opponent to others, is debatable. I still think Aokoji will be a later antagonist than Kizaru, but if they fought each other all the science points to Kizaru's win.

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France

Ao Kiji's DF powers are normally useless against Ki Zaru. Ice Time and his others technics are not instantaneous technics, as it was shown in the Ao Kiji vs SHs fight, so, Ki Zaru cannot be frozen, he just have to melt the ice that is frozing him and he has enough time to do that.
About Ki Zaru's DF powers, I am not sure, they are useless against Ao Kiji.

Between the two Admirals, I can only see the fight ending like it did with Ace and BB : " Ice ? Light ? There's only one winner. "
The Darkness absorbed the Fire at the Barano Island. Here the Light would melt and make disappear all the water/Ice.
And Ao Kiji would finished surrounded by Light, beaten, as Ace finished, surrounded by Darkness.

Last edited:

warhead92100

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

just my 2 cents in the matter

i think ao kiji will definitely win with no effort at all.

1st kizaru's movements are all based on a linear path which when disrupted cancels his skill, unlike kuma's tele. so therefore a fair distant match, he will be rendered useless, as seen on how rayleigh cancels his 8 bounce skill. he can be touch and his light kicks arent as fast as light, though inheriting light's attribute he didn't gain it's all true nature. example, when he moves over a large area, he needs to bounce off through objects and when that line gets cutoff his movement will be cancelled. thats his biggest liability. he's not as fast as light, he just became a man with a body made of light and the ability to command and use light.

2nd kizaru's attack somewhat charge before it, maybe he gathers light around or he uses the light in his body or it's just for exclamation. though even for the last reason, he needs some time to use his skills like his sword made of light.

3rd aokiji is term as the marine most powerful fighter in the marines, one of the 3, including kizaru. but the most is aokiji as qouted by nico robin who obviously know most if not all admirals and all most anything and anybody who matters.

4th and im not sure about this, if aokiji's power doesnt limit with ice and has control over water then it's no discussion, he just need to bring kizaru in deep water and block every attempt to move of kizaru.

kizaru is dead meat, no chance at all ^_^
peace :D

Last edited:

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia

Welcome to MH, but you're totally wrong.
Basically you were numbering Kizaru's weaknesses without mentioning the ones that Aokiji has. Including heat vulnerability. And what do you know, Kizaru can shoot lasers which can melt iron.
Sure, Kizaru moves in a straight line. But even with that, he's still faster than Aokiji. His kicks and punches are faster too.
We've seen Aokiji fight and we've seen Kizaru fight. So far, Kizaru was a lot more impressive.

Aokiji can't control water. He didn't eat water/ice fruit. He ate ice fruit.

beastboy

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

well if you saw fairy tail I think this is much like racer vs gray, and ice walls would be enough to stop kizaru in a long range, and a ice mirror would sent all the lasers back...
so aokiji would just try to mantain distance, that way he would win...
but just like crocodile said we never know how 2 abilities will match up......

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia

range, and a ice mirror would sent all the lasers back...
Lasers would just melt the ice you know.

You really underestimate how complicated this battle would be. I swear, some of you make it look like a Pokemon game battle.

warhead92100

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Welcome to MH, but you're totally wrong.

Basically you were numbering Kizaru's weaknesses without mentioning the ones that Aokiji has. Including heat vulnerability. And what do you know, Kizaru can shoot lasers which can melt iron.

i dont thnk light comes with heat and lasers are hot sure but its just concentrated light which can be redirected, reduced or change..

Sure, Kizaru moves in a straight line. But even with that, he's still faster than Aokiji. His kicks and punches are faster too.

yeah but as said his movement of long distance linear light path is proven to be stopable or atleast disable plus it takes some time to do that

We've seen Aokiji fight and we've seen Kizaru fight. So far, Kizaru was a lot more impressive.

i havent read the manga, but base on the anime... both admirals skills shown were at minimal, i am just quoting robin for saying that ao kiji is the most skilled among the 3 admirals.

Aokiji can't control water. He didn't eat water/ice fruit. He ate ice fruit.

well he doesn't need to control water just to survive in it or somewhat convert it to ice as he does will all things and move in it, we've seen him ride a bike in the middle of the ocean

what im supposing is that he wouldn't drown under water and still control ice

well if you saw fairy tail I think this is much like racer vs gray, and ice walls would be enough to stop kizaru in a long range, and a ice mirror would sent all the lasers back...
so aokiji would just try to mantain distance, that way he would win...
but just like crocodile said we never know how 2 abilities will match up......

if it's base on df powers and follow a scientific idea then ice would win but yeah, it will be based on the users skill and physical ability
Lasers would just melt the ice you know.

You really underestimate how complicated this battle would be. I swear, some of you make it look like a Pokemon game battle.

as said laser is also light, which can bounce back when reflected or can be change if it goes through a stimulus... sure it may strike with the speed of light but it might not even damage an entity which can easily manipulate light, on a scientific point of view if this match goes down to devil fruit powers ice have better chance of winning

:blink

Last edited:

toxun

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

One come to my mind, If somehow The Iced/frozen body of Kuzan melt, will he get any harm?

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia

It's questionable whether Aokiji would be able to create a mirror that could deflect Kizaru's laser. And of course, he can't beat him with mirrors alone.

Aokiji is not the strongest.
There has been a thread about it here somewhere. Same words were used for both Aokiji and Kizaru in the character dialogue. None of the admirals is singled out as the strongest.

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand

One come to my mind, If somehow The Iced/frozen body of Kuzan melt, will he get any harm?
Most likely. When ice melts it becomes water which is not in Aokiji's domain of power. Therefore, Aokiji will become vulnerable to normal attacks when his Devil Fruit powers are compromised i.e. melting. It's similar to how Crocodile loses his intangibility when saturated. But Aokiji would probably re-freeze the water into ice, thus recovering his intangibility.

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Aokiji's powers are useless against Kirazu, and he's vulnerable to Kirazu's attack.
at least Aokiji will be exhausted and will have no strength to fight
IMO

modoki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan

There are a lot of factors on the table when considering a comparison like such. Kuzan, for example we havent seen get into a a serious 1 on 1 battle with. Borsalino on the other hand, we have and got a 10% idea.

Although both are incredibly powerfull, but as far as DF goes, Kizaru does have the upper hand. Common sense wise, combat and strategy are the winning solution. Kuzan looks more like to dominate based on physical combat and strategy.

Borsalino is what i call a admiral version of Sanji, mainly relying on the feet to execute attacks (Except the finger beam). Thinking wise he is slow, and caveman/nomadic like, hence the term monkey in his name.

Also consider this is a fight between two professionals that have been though hell and back to become well known with the Marines. You can bet a nickle a what if fight of such will take very long.

Getting to the point, i would think DF wise Borsalino no doubt is superior. However everything else I would have to hand it to Kuzan.

In the main fight Kuzan would have more of a upper hand.

Overall it would result in a tie.

Last edited:

one piece master

Reaction score
Country
Honduras

i think it would be a tie because kizarus too fast to be hit by one of aokijis attacks and ice can just reflect light so its a tie

DARK

Reaction score
Country
United States

Both Aokiji and Kizaru are Logia-types, meaning they cannot get hurt by each other's attacks. Their fighting styles are also dramatically different- one gradually freezes the opponent and the other kills at the speed of light.

warhead92100

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

well as seen his body can be touch, thus making him vulnerable to physical attack, maybe to some extent or by having same strength as he does.

It's questionable whether Aokiji would be able to create a mirror that could deflect Kizaru's laser. And of course, he can't beat him with mirrors alone.

Aokiji is not the strongest.
There has been a thread about it here somewhere. Same words were used for both Aokiji and Kizaru in the character dialogue. None of the admirals is singled out as the strongest.
how do we create lasers? it's a purified light, meaning its derived from light and was guided by a lens. yes, he do commit those laser attacks at a pretty fast pace but you must consider that he can't track down or get even with kuma meaning there's a physical limitation to his speed, as he cant go that far with so much speed, he needs some sort of track points thus using his light bouncing pathway.

well, ao kiji being strongest is really debatable, it's just how robin puts it. but as he moves more freely on his own thus giving him more merit as being more powerful XP

Aokiji's powers are useless against Kirazu, and he's vulnerable to Kirazu's attack.
at least Aokiji will be exhausted and will have no strength to fight
IMO
Both Aokiji and Kizaru are Logia-types, meaning they cannot get hurt by each other's attacks. Their fighting styles are also dramatically different- one gradually freezes the opponent and the other kills at the speed of light.
both have never fought thus each logia's effect on each other is not yet proven or seen. but on a scientific point of view its the opposite of what your thinking.

i think it would be a tie because kizarus too fast to be hit by one of aokijis attacks and ice can just reflect light so its a tie
too fast i doubt, i think he will not catch up with kuma. with that point it is very possible that ao kiji will have a very same or even swifter move. plus kizaru cant move to much and is linear, at the moment as its shown.

Dark God Zeus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Akainu would obviously win, as I enjoy being different.