Air Gear Ch 138 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Air Gear Ch 138

Xiphias

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
the second try is way overleveled and the first one less so. That was one of the first things i gathered from it.

Xiphias

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok I tried again ~.~ I even followed a tut for leveling word for word.

I think I missed some spots on the pants and some in the bubbles but I left the house alone.

Allashandra

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The third is the best so far. And here again we have some complicated grays to deal with, shade varitions and such. I would have zoomed in and did a little on the blacks around the house though. But the hard part in that is seeing the detail so you don't black out detail. With practice that becomes a lot easier. I would also have spent a lot of time redrawing lines. And the girl on the roof starts to get lost in the black background. I did a quick little edit to show you what I mean. Though I didn't spend time redrawing lines...

Hope this helps.

Xiphias

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Allashandra said:
The third is the best so far. And here again we have some complicated grays to deal with, shade varitions and such. I would have zoomed in and did a little on the blacks around the house though. But the hard part in that is seeing the detail so you don't black out detail. With practice that becomes a lot easier. I would also have spent a lot of time redrawing lines. And the girl on the roof starts to get lost in the black background. I did a quick little edit to show you what I mean. Though I didn't spend time redrawing lines...

Hope this helps.
I'll try to do that later thanks for the tip and the example.
http://i10.tinypic.com/2v9q03p.png
Didn't outline the girl.