Fantasy - Ajeel Raml vs Invel Yura | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Ajeel Raml vs Invel Yura

Who wins?

• Ajeel

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Invel

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Tie

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Ajeel RamlInvel Yura
The Desert KingThe Winter General

Conditions:
  • Ice Slave and Ice Lock are restricted
  • Intent: To kill (no PiS, CiS)

Who wins?

Summer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Ajeel,

Honestly I don't know who will win, ajeel can render gray ice useless by using the heat sand but the problem against invel is that , invel ice is colder.

Too cold that gray who is a ice mages , freezing just by being around his ice.

So I'm going to assumed that Ajeel can't melt invel ice.

But going by ajeel AOE who is far much more bigger than what invel has ever shown in a fight , I'm going to pick ajeel for now.

Sand of death, sand world, sand pit is just too much for invel by what he has ever shown.

However I don't take insta freeze into account here so the fight can still go the others ways around.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I am going to give this battle to Invel.His ice should freeze Ajeel's sand and together with his Ice Kamui it should be enough to take down Ajeel high diff.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I'm going to give this battle to Invel mid diff.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hmm, this is an interesting one as both of them have some parallels like how Invel can create a blizzard while Ajeel has sand world, Ajeel has his sand body to defend against attacks and Invel has his true ice Kamui... yeah, I can only say this would be an interesting fight. But ultimately, I think I'd give this one to Invel. Ajeel can do some slippery things but in the long run I think Invel would win it, on the higher end of mid-difficulty most likely.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The 12s battles are so much more harder and more interesting. I'll take Ajeel high diff if no Ice Slave. I'll take a sandstorm over a blizzard, ice sickles over ramal sayf, and sand world over mostly all of Invel's ice stuff

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'd give Ajeel the edge when it comes to physicals. And his sand spells are slightly better in a fight. Invel has the advantage with his personality.

But where it comes tricky is the Raiment. When Invel uses this, Ajeel hasn't shown he can uses an attack that can crush it. So he'd have to try and break it physically with a punch or similar. If this happens, then it becomes Invel's freezing factor vs Ajeel's desiccant factor. Because I don't know the answer to this, and don't have much of a basis to answer it, I will call this a tie.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
He might be able dry invel ice ordinary attacks that froze base Natsu but I don't see Ajeel getting past Invel true-kamui armor hax nor ice slave if ends up getting caught in his. Even If he goes intangible and cast sand world, he needs to touch invel. Touching him in his armor will spell doom for Ajeel.

Invel needs breaks out of prison and put treacherous Ajeel in his place.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think Ajeel would be able to suck up the moisture of normal ice, but I think they highlighted it well enough that Invel's ice is way way colder than even Gray's. If this were to happen in-universe, he would probably be able to suck up the moisture well enough to get out of being frozen, but I don't think he'd be in any condition to fight back properly right after.

Invel should win.

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
Invel in a good fight.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Invel wins, mid diff.

Invel has same AOE as sand world, and he can freeze the sand particles. In his underworld ice armour, the freezing happens even automatically. So kinda a counter to Ajeel.
I also think invel is a cut above the normal Spriggans because he was Zeref's right hand man.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
In his underworld ice armour, the freezing happens even automatically. So kinda a counter to Ajeel.
Ajeel's body turns objects to sand, so Invel's armor is pretty much useless against him (depends who is stronger, I guess)

Laxuseven

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
In 100YQ it was implied that there was a confrontation between ajeel and jacob vs invel and neinhart, and invel and neinhart ended in prison and ajeel on the throne.

Dimaria and Brandish retired so there is nobody else in alvarez that could've stopped invel and neinhart from taking over the leadership other than ajeel and jacob.

Ajeel wins, high diff

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
In 100YQ it was implied that there was a confrontation between ajeel and jacob vs invel and neinhart, and invel and neinhart ended in prison and ajeel on the throne.

Dimaria and Brandish retired so there is nobody else in alvarez that could've stopped invel and neinhart from taking over the leadership other than ajeel and jacob.

Ajeel wins, high diff
They may have retired but they could have or rather would have retired too since Dim and Randi would be on Ajeel's side.

Laxuseven

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
They may have retired but they could have or rather would have retired too since Dim and Randi would be on Ajeel's side.
they were in prison, I just don't see them go kindly in jail, plus as I said Dimaria and Brandish didn't want to fight.
They just really lost to Ajeel and Jacob

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Ajeel already put him to jail. He wins.