Quarterfinal - Aleister Crowley vs. Homura Akemi | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Aleister Crowley vs. Homura Akemi

Who wins?

• Aleister Crowley

• Homura Akemi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I was actually going to raise this in my next post :XD But Arjuna pretty much explained it. I'll add a bit more though.
--
Ok, so about the Crowley Hazards, no, they are not connected or interlinked. Like I said before, they are all different versions of Aleister that exist. From what I read of Alucard's powers, he has the power of Schrondigers, right? Which allows him to exist in several areas all at once (?) For Aleister, this is something that he achieves with the Hazards themselves. Think of it like basically 1 million+ versions of Aleister, wandering over the whole planet. Like how Voldemort split his soul into the Horcruxes.
But with Aleister, killing any of the Hazards only serves to strengthen his main body. Because the power of the destroyed Hazards pretty much goes back to his main body.
Also before anyone assumes these are like the 1 million Zetsus, think again :nono Each of the Hazards is pretty much dangerous. Aleister used them to attack The United Kingdom, along with all the countries in the Commonwealth. And Britain had to fight back using the power of the Egyptian Gods (Isis, Osiris etc), the Saints, and even the whole military.
The Hazards can only be destroyed by VERY capable people.

See this is what I am getting at too. Aleister was the only one who was capable of using it at the time. So in a way, he was the designated host for IB. None of the other Cabal members could use it (Unless I am mixing up my facts here).
But even then, at the time of the Battle of Blythe Road, Imagine Breaker was in the shape of an arrow. Ollerus told Touma later on that Imagine Breaker pretty much embodies the wills of all the Magicians in the world. Like a starting point of sorts. But regardless, Imagine Breaker HAD to have originated from somewhere, right? And considering the Golden is/was the strongest Magical Cabal in the world at the time, it wouldn't be farfetched to think Aleister is the person who originally created it.
Would also explain why he doesn't want anyone finding out its true form (He attacked Fiamma for this)
Or maybe it was in existence since ancient times,until Kamachi himself reveals it we are basically grasping at straws here.

But yeah I don't doubt he can use IB,but the question is will IB work on an abstract being like Homura?

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
But yeah I don't doubt he can use IB,but the question is will IB work on an abstract being like Homura?
Imo, yes. Though I guess it would depend on your definition of abstract here? :hmm
IB works on stuff like angels, Magic Gods, Saints etc etc. And those are abstract in their own right I would say :verily Remember even Touma has to be careful not to touch Kazakiri with his right hand since he could accidentally erase her existence.
Was Homura human before? Then she became an abstract being? Would that be comparable to what the Magic Gods were? Humans, who ended up becoming another entity altogether?

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I decided to spoil myself because why not, and read the story of Crowley, not very pleased with the result.

- Aleister doesnt possess Imagine Breaker, it exists in Touma's right arm and only there.
- Aleister never created Imagine Breaker and was never stated as a possibility, he only knows about its origins.
- Even then, Imagine Breaker doesn't have the capabilities of negating every supernatural phenomenon, it can be overwhelmed by God powers in multiple cases.
- He lives in two places at the same time but if you kill the original inside the "fortress" he's done for.
- Zombie doesn't nullify the powers of the magic gods, it adjusts their power influence to the human world.

This is what I got after reading all his articles regarding Shinyaku and the original Index.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
- Zombie doesn't nullify the powers of the magic gods, it adjusts their power influence to the human world.
Maybe I didn't make things very clear in my explanation :sweat So allow me to post directly from the light novel (This required a lot of searching).
--
What Aleister did was not use Zombie's spell. The spell is like you said, it was supposed to adjust their power influence to the human world. What he did is switch the spell with one of his own, his own spell being one that weakened the Magic Gods drastically. By dividing their powers into the various layers of the world:

Zombie's spell:

What Aleister did:

And this is right after he kidnapped Zombie. He studied the structure of her spell, and managed to restructure in it in a way that the effect on the Magic Gods would be permanent. Rather than a temporary effect. This is what made them so easy to kill later on. Because they were weakened infinitely.
He manages to kill Zombie right after as well, which is no small feat :mono

- Aleister doesnt possess Imagine Breaker, it exists in Touma's right arm and only there.
- Aleister never created Imagine Breaker and was never stated as a possibility, he only knows about its origins.
No, you are missing the crux of my argument. I admit to being wrong about Aleister creating IB. What i am saying is that at a time in the past, Aleister was capable of using Imagine Breaker. Long long ago, even before Touma was born. It is an ability that has been passed down through the ages, with Touma the current holder/wielder.
The rules of this tournament state that a character is given access to all their abilities as per the lore. Considering these passages:

"The treasure he brought from Blythe Road."
Means that Imagine Breaker is a weapon that Crowley can access. As per the rules of the tournament.

- Even then, Imagine Breaker doesn't have the capabilities of negating every supernatural phenomenon, it can be overwhelmed by God powers in multiple cases.
The only ones who was capable of overwhelming it entirely was Othinus and Aiwass . And from what I have displayed so far, she was not one of the Magic Gods who Aleister used the reverse Zombie spell on. And yet she was weaker, far weaker than the other Magic Gods (High Priest, Nepthys and Niang Niang). Which pretty much gives you an idea of what level of power is required to overwhelm IB.
Othinus also didn't entirely destroy the Breaker. It's pretty much indestructible.
Aiwass is an Angel as well. A holy being, one who's power completely transcends reality. They were banned from this tournament for that very same reason.
For reference:
(Othinus version)

(Aiwass version)

In fact, I would argue the only reason Imagine Breaker seems to lose in these scenarios is because Touma himself is a Level 0 (He has no latent power to speak of). In the hands of a proper master (Aleister), there is no way Imagine Breaker loses that easily. It's like, giving a kid a gun and giving the same gun to a soldier. Who would wield it with better results?

- He lives in two places at the same time but if you kill the original inside the "fortress" he's done for.
Sure, he does live in two places at the same time. In the beginning, that was the initial impression we got of his power. But later on in the series we got this -What I have been explaining about the Crowley Hazards:

Fun fact, the 'female' Aleister Crowley who is in the thumbnail for the nomination picture, is also one of the Hazards. But hey, I liked that design a lot :pleased

To kill Aleister, to truly defeat Aleister would mean having to destroy all of his possibilities. And like I stated before, the moment one Hazard dies, the power goes back to the original Aleister body. Because Aleister can harness the power from each and any of his other 'bodies'.
It's not as simple as going into the building and killing him :XD And like I said before, the fortress has its own internal set of defenses.

This is what I got after reading all his articles regarding Shinyaku and the original Index.
The light novels should offer more clarity on that matter :nod

Hopefully all these images do not cause the page to lag :sweat

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Aleister seems to be the stronger one here.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
God hermit doing ham while i was busy with irl

No matter for now I'm here to show the power of homura

First of all i start with saying that, oh foolish hermit
Aleister retreating abilities will not work when time all a game for homura
His Windowless Building or what matter will be rendered ineffective considering homura have her own domain

Her labyrinth, it can create fake place of the world
Akuma labyrinth is one that enveloped the whole world, now everything in it is on her controls

How could Aleister know about his building when his memory already manipulated to forgetting that
The building will be gone

Your neko nothing on the clara dolls, who one power is to completely undo past events
They as powerful as magical girls and the fact there's 14 of them to gang on one person or two
Remember, in rebellion it took them two magical girl witches and their familiars and 3 more magical girls veterans to get rid of homura ones
You could need a lot to hurt them

Tired, what a joke
You're understating homura, the one that never give up for madoka
Our lizard and salemander
Homura is often times symbolized by those two
In common myths about lizards is that they symbolize death and resurrection
Meanwhile as for salemander they symbolize firely passion commonly but also these​

• Energy​
  • Courage​
  • Renewal​
  • Determination​
  • Resurrection​
  • Balance​
  • Adaptation​
  • Spirituality​
All that fit homura
She who have rewind time will have infinite possibilities to beat him
And she not giving up on doing it

You're really using other characters now unrelated to aleister now
Rules state aleister powers, I don't think she is part of them considering she her own person

No matter, for homura have her own metors strikes to deal with it

btw i wanted to say for Imagine Breaker to work, he could need to touch her, how can he do it with time stop ?
plus akuma magic doesn't come form "magic" rather curses
while in madoka universe magical girls magic comes form miracles and hope, not literal magic
that's why emotions are everything for magical girls and once they despair they done but homura overcame that

plus i didn't want to include this but if you gonna use all version form all times then i also use mine
homura may main guns in the main series but after madoka became madokami, homura gained her bow
its a new miracle
when the word was rewritten a new magic was born with homura, it came form these words

"Those are my feelings towards Madoka! That's why, once more, lend me power! Not as the shield that protects Madoka but as the power that smites anyone who threatens her!"

and yes is a miracle she even got it

she gained madoka magic, know that madoka magic was so strong that it erased walpurgisnacht in one hit

i said ERASED
just poof, gone

begone thot power

its literally a fusion a between the magia spammer madoka and the evader critics stunner homura
(magiareco reference)

not only did she gain that but she also gained madoka healing magic, and madoka is one of the most powerful healers in madoka magica world

she literally have double magic now, her time manipulation shield and mind manipulation bow

if that's not enough aleister is nothing but a human
he overpowered in magic but not curses and anything related to emotions
homura have the power to control all magical girls despair and put them in a container that she want
the despair so power that even kyubey, a being that can't feel emotion no longer can move or do anything form it intensity
so imagine a being that can feel emotions
Plus aleister ability is very similar to kyubey, the fact he have multiple bodies, well we already know kyubey was KOed sooo

ALEISTER KO

no worry, while aleister becomes cripple she gonna dance beside your corpse

Also too bad for you but touma harem haxe won't work with homura for she is in the yuri team
Only madoka in her heart
I mean, she Literally daydream about her in her pastime

Aleister may have the secret to best skin But homura have the secret to best hair

No one can beat her hair flips

Vote for homura or she come to you
Angry homura is very scary

Aleister seems to be the stronger one here.
Should at least wait for my campaign before making judgement
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw hermit Imagine Breaker as much as i don't think aleister have it but assuming he does, and it just speculation on your part that he does because he knows how it works, it doesn't work concepts like time
It's not magic but a concept, not a super mega all powerful blast that able to destroy a city (and even then demand on how fast the blast is it can't negate it, like what happen with lvl 6 mikasa power, it didn't get negate but touma arm was destroyed)

It have limits i mean
Btw homura isn't technical a god, but she calls herself now a devil
It's more like she used the witch curses and accepted her despair, curses of her witch form overflown so much when she accepted it as all a form of love for madoka, so much that she gained a new power to rival madokami and seal her
And so she call herself a devil as the one who brought down the god of magical girls to earth and considering she the opposite of madokami wishes where she wanted to sacrifice herself for all magical girls happiness

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Also too bad for you but touma harem axe won't work with homura for she is in the yuri team
Only madoka is her heart
I mean, she daydream about her in her pastime
Ok, this is a good reply :lmao

You're really using other characters now unrelated to aleister now
Rules state aleister powers, I don't think she is part of them but she her own person
Wdym other characters? If it was the Magic Gods, I was trying to elaborate on one of Aleister's spells :hmmOr you mean the other versions of Aleister? Because if so, that is one of his abilities.

The Touma thing was me goofing off, sorry about that :feelsbadman But regardless, I am very serious about Imagine Breaker.

It's not magic but a concept, not a super mega all powerful blast that able to destroy a city (and even then demand on how fast the blast is it can't negate it, like what happen with lvl 6 mikasa power, it didn't get negate but touma arm was destroyed)
The arm was destroyed, but it grew again shortly after.That's what I mean. You cannot truly destroy Imagine Breaker. Considering it will keep on coming back.
I was not saying it can destroy a city, my argument here is that it can negate any and all supernatural phenomenon. There are exceptions, but the exceptions are the only two Index characters who are banned from this tournament.
Btw, even when the world was destroyed in Index (By Othinus), Imagine Breaker is the only reason Touma stayed alive :mono Aleister survived by escaping into another pocket dimension, where the other Magic Gods were. And this is another ability he has. It's called Dimension Travel.
So let's say Homura freezes time/Stops time. Considering he is able to exist in several places at the same time, it is not an ability that would be effective against him. At all.
The realm where the Magic Gods exist in is a place where time and distance do not matter. Equivalent to a black hole? And despite that, Aleister was able to breach the world, and even move normally around in it. So I would say that time related attacks would not work on him based on this feat alone.

if that's not enough aleister is nothing but a human
He is not human. He ascended from being a human into being something else entirely :kukuku
^ To add more to the Homura point about freezing time,I do not think it is an ability that would work on Aleister. For the same reason destroying the world would not work on him. It is simply an ability he can find a way around.

--

Two other methods through which Aleister can deal with time stop:
-The Windowless Building is Aleister's fortress, but inside it he has control over gravity and time. So these are concepts he has control over. Even if to a limited extent. That limited extent would be all that's needed here though.
-He also has an ability where he can turn himself into pure light. This is how the ability works:
"Aleister turns herself into a huge mass of light capable of bursting into the atmosphere and outerspace. It cuts off the magical connection of the Earth to those energies that require it."

^ Is it possible to freeze the time of light? Ironically I looked this up last night and got nothing -.-

Btw homura isn't technical a god, but she calls herself now a devil
It's more like she used the witch curses and accepted her despair, curses of her witch form overflown so much when she accepted it as all a form of love for madoka, so much that she gained a new power to rival madokami and seal her
And so she call herself a devil as the one who brought down the god of magical girls to earth and considering she the opposite of madokami wishes where she wanted to sacrifice herself for all magical girls happiness
A devil? :mad
Well, where I am currently in the Index light novels, Aleister is about to face off with a devil too. Their name is Coronzon. (If I was caught up I would upload some relevant abilities here. Will try to read a bit more today)

How he dealt with her in the beginning? By using the spell of Saint Margaret. Saint Margaret overcame a demon by stepping on it, so Aleister stepped on Coronzon to weaken her. Before sealing her. (Though Coronzon did break out of the seal later)

^ Will try to upload the relevant extracts from the LN's later on :sweatbunny

EDIT: Added in the extracts. This would be much easier if I had to draw panels from the manga :crying Also I hope the quality of the scans is not too poor.

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Wdym other characters? If it was the Magic Gods, I was trying to elaborate on one of Aleister's spells :hmmOr you mean the other versions of Aleister? Because if so, that is one of his abilities.
I meant to say in your original campaign Othinus, pretty sure she not part of his powers
Se her own individual, you're advertising it as part of it

I thought touma was just goofing off :XD no worry
Lesbian route tho can beat touma :kappa

Honestly I don't know much about index so can't really argue that much
But what I'm getting is contradicting with IB With how it works and it's limitation
True it was destroyed and regen but it wasn't able to neutralise the attack

. It's called Dimension Travel.
So let's say Homura freezes time/Stops time. Considering he is able to exist in several places at the same time, it is not an ability that would be effective against him. At all
The way you're phrasing the ability is just him having multiple body at once at the same time, that's very similar to kyubey abilities btw but he got donezo at the end, true he made homura rage.. a lot with his multi body but in the end she gave him the worst revenge ever
A being that doesn't feel got so weak by the despair he been collecting because what homura did to him that he became cripple, can't do anything

He is not human. He ascended from being a human into being something else entirely :kukuku
I thought he was a human, he have ability to reach godhood but he refused and stayed as a human i mean
He have emotions and that's kinda a weak point with homura
^ To add more to the Homura point about freezing time,I do not think it is an ability that would work on Aleister. For the same reason destroying the world would not work on him. It is simply an ability he can find a way around.
The thing is you're assuming it could but there literally no proof, even with IB we don't know if it works on time
He doesn't have an ability like giorno GER where it's whole concept is being against time related ability aka all the main jojos villians

-The Windowless Building is Aleister's fortress, but inside it he has control over gravity and time. So these are concepts he has control over. Even if to a limited extent. That limited extent would be all that's needed here though
Again i said it, but homura have a labyrinth that managed to envobe the whole world that makes her distort what's happening in it according to her emotions

He may have control of time in it but homura have control over time in the madoka universe

-He also has an ability where he can turn himself into pure light. This is how the ability works:
"Aleister turns herself into a huge mass of light capable of bursting into the atmosphere and outerspace. It cuts off the magical connection of the Earth to those energies that require it."

^ Is it possible to freeze the time of light? Ironically I looked this up last night and got nothing -.-
Her powers are time manipulation not time delay, what you're describing is time delay
Is it possible to freeze up the time of light ? Science in anime light :kappa
But yea i guess it does considering madoka powers are light and she can freeze those, with anything in the air like water so on
Only thing unfreeze is Anything that manage to touch her but aleister doesn't have anything to keep connection to homura and he first need to figure out what going on to work
Most people think her powers are teleportation because how she manage to use it to confuse her opponent, there a reason she have stun in magrieco

Before sealing her.
If we talking about seals homura also have that, it's all comes to speed and homura time stop give her a big advantage in that

I'm jealy you have a LN meanwhile I'm here with my 3 movies and 3 mangas that only have 10 chapter each squeezing all the information i can

But hey, good news it been just announced right now that a fourth movie coming out
After a decade
How lucky that homura managed to affect rewriting real life once again in the event
First with LoN nominator being banned right and now with this fourth movie coming..... Unknown when

Last edited:

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Maybe I didn't make things very clear in my explanation :sweat So allow me to post directly from the light novel (This required a lot of searching).
--
What Aleister did was not use Zombie's spell. The spell is like you said, it was supposed to adjust their power influence to the human world. What he did is switch the spell with one of his own, his own spell being one that weakened the Magic Gods drastically. By dividing their powers into the various layers of the world:

Zombie's spell:

What Aleister did:

And this is right after he kidnapped Zombie. He studied the structure of her spell, and managed to restructure in it in a way that the effect on the Magic Gods would be permanent. Rather than a temporary effect. This is what made them so easy to kill later on. Because they were weakened infinitely.

No, you are missing the crux of my argument. I admit to being wrong about Aleister creating IB. What i am saying is that at a time in the past, Aleister was capable of using Imagine Breaker. Long long ago, even before Touma was born. It is an ability that has been passed down through the ages, with Touma the current holder/wielder.
The rules of this tournament state that a character is given access to all their abilities as per the lore. Considering these passages:

Means that Imagine Breaker is a weapon that Crowley can access. As per the rules of the tournament.

The only ones who was capable of overwhelming it entirely was Othinus and Aiwass . And from what I have displayed so far, she was not one of the Magic Gods who Aleister used the reverse Zombie spell on. And yet she was weaker, far weaker than the other Magic Gods (High Priest, Nepthys and Niang Niang). Which pretty much gives you an idea of what level of power is required to overwhelm IB.
Othinus also didn't entirely destroy the Breaker. It's pretty much indestructible.
Aiwass is an Angel as well. A holy being, one who's power completely transcends reality. They were banned from this tournament for that very same reason.
For reference:
(Othinus version)

(Aiwass version)

In fact, I would argue the only reason Imagine Breaker seems to lose in these scenarios is because Touma himself is a Level 0 (He has no latent power to speak of). In the hands of a proper master (Aleister), there is no way Imagine Breaker loses that easily. It's like, giving a kid a gun and giving the same gun to a soldier. Who would wield it with better results?

Sure, he does live in two places at the same time. In the beginning, that was the initial impression we got of his power. But later on in the series we got this -What I have been explaining about the Crowley Hazards:

Fun fact, the 'female' Aleister Crowley who is in the thumbnail for the nomination picture, is also one of the Hazards. But hey, I liked that design a lot :pleased

To kill Aleister, to truly defeat Aleister would mean having to destroy all of his possibilities. And like I stated before, the moment one Hazard dies, the power goes back to the original Aleister body. Because Aleister can harness the power from each and any of his other 'bodies'.
It's not as simple as going into the building and killing him :XD And like I said before, the fortress has its own internal set of defenses.

Hopefully all these images do not cause the page to lag :sweat
Thats the spirit! The discussion is what makes this event charming :lambirb

I have to argue against a few points tho.

--

Zombie's spell:

What Aleister did:

I get that, what I mean is that at all times they speak about the "Human World" and the Human world is not the Universe. In other words: the Human World is not the entire Index World (the Universe).

The Magic Gods are stated to be so powerful that by simply moving they would destroy human world/civilization, too much magic power for that dimension of space, but its not that they destroy universes by moving. Thats plain up exageration that the cursed Battle wikias love to divulge.
Also being able to destroy custom dimensions or pocket dimensions is child's play at this point of the tournament, even Grandma Goku can do it.

Homura has Authority over the natural laws of her universe once she ascended into Godhood, its something on a way greater scale than the Magic Gods ever showed, but thats for Asako to defend.

This point doesnt sit well with me either.

The Tournament rules dictate that the characters have access to all their abilities according to the lore. But Aleister was never stated to use Imagine Breaker, not now or in the past. That he might have been able to use it is not a legit argument to slap IB as a weapon at Aleister's disposition. You are assuming he possesses something that he never used according to lore, a clear stretch of the rules.

Besides as far as I know its Imagine Breaker what decides where to establish itself. It is in Touma's possession, not Aleister's.

For reference:
(Othinus version)

(Aiwass version)

Imagine Breaker is said to be overwhelmed by spells that surpass its cancellation speed, so theres a clear limit to the amount of magic or power it can nullify. This has nothing to do with Touma being its wielder.

I dont think we should consider the Crowley Hazards as Aleister himself (or Prime Aleister) since they are different entities born from his constant duality. He cannot even command them, but well theres room for debate there.

Of course, I will take the nominator's word and LN/Author facts over the wikia any time. Im just seeing a little too much discordance with the stated facts between the character information pages and the campaign. :cop

But I like the discussion and references you post, they give some context at the very least.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So like lambu said homura does have authority over the law of her universe, her powers went over just worlds and galaxy
It's how she was able to change the law of cylce rules with madoka gone but keep it working
And considering madoka not only oversee her universe but multi verses, homura took over all that when she made her human again to enjoy her life and not bare the world despair (i say world but honestly it's universe but it's more fluend to say world)

Homura in the end basically gained madoka powers, both magical girl Version of her power and madokami powers, after she sealed her powers in her earing
And madoka most powerful attack is to one shot shit to the point where they erased form existence so imagine that with time manipulation and mind manipulation

Gay power is just very OP in madoka magica
I mean love power

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Not sure about the multi verse thing with Homura. I got the impression that her power does not exceed her own universe, then again there is only one universe shown so its not that clear. I blame the sequel that was promised 3000 years ago :xp
And another thing, since she broke her gem, does she still have her time powers, mainly the one where she goes back in time. After she broken it, she formed a new one with Madoka's powers, so im not sure if her arsenal stayed the same. Obviously there is nothing that says otherwise, but also there is nothing that says counterwise.
Not that its important since either way time manipulation is a given for a god.

I still have no idea who is gonna win this. Both Alester and Homura are scary and op af
Not familiar with Alesiter, so im just basing it on Hermit's campaign, but i know full well how scary Homura is.

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique

Tired, so tired.

Anyway, considering the round is ending in a few hours, I I will add make one last post too :hmm. I edited some extracts from the light novel in one of my earlier post's, but just for the sake of clarity.
Even without the lack of Imagine Breaker, there are several, oh so several ways through which Aleister can evade Homura's abilities.

-The first is turning his body into an angel. Where he gains wings and a halo above his head. Quite literally. In this form he ceases to be human, and becomes a holy being entirely.
-Turning himself into pure light. (Added in the extracts above)
-Aleister also has a daughter called Lilith. And she has an ability called Lilith's Blessings, which makes the use of miracles. Basically, causality is ignored as an oncoming attack, and is trapped in a never ending loop. That would mean that any attacks that target Aleister would be made....well useless.
EDIT: Lilith was supposed to die at birth, but through the intervention of a Guardian Angel, she survived. And her body became a holy vessel. One devoid of sin from birth. So at some point later on in the series, the Guardian Angel (Aiwass) transferred this ability to Aleister. So Aleister is essentially someone who causality (Or fate, for an easier interpretation), would have no effect on. This would directly apply to godly powers, therefore higher beings are unable to harm Aleister due to this.
^For the Liliths Blessings I would need to find the actual extract. But for the angel one I know where I can find it. (Hopefully I manage to post it before the round closes)

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Not sure about the multi verse thing with Homura. I got the impression that her power does not exceed her own universe, then again there is only one universe shown so its not that clear. I blame the sequel that was promised 3000 years ago :xp
And another thing, since she broke her gem, does she still have her time powers, mainly the one where she goes back in time. After she broken it, she formed a new one with Madoka's powers, so im not sure if her arsenal stayed the same. Obviously there is nothing that says otherwise, but also there is nothing that says counterwise.
Not that its important since either way time manipulation is a given for a god.
Magireco information (You should check the information there)
I mean madokami does oversee multi universes, and we know homura basically got her powers sealed in her earing so she took her place and using it
Btw her soul gem isn't madoka powers, madoka powers comes form her earing considering that's where it's sealed
Her soul gem just evolved because of that but it's not where it's form
She did put the universe in her time manipulation, at least when she rewrote the universe, we see it's a clock ticking

The first is turning his body into an angel. Where he gains wings and a halo above his head. Quite literally. In this form he ceases to be human, and becomes a holy being entirely.
The thing is the guy refused to become one already
At least that's what i got form the net(know I'm not that into index and I'm not far into it so I'm relying on google but i mean it's saying otherwise)

-Aleister also has a daughter called Lilith. His daughter Lilith is a pure being, one devoid of any sin. And she has an ability called Lilith's Blessings, which makes the use of miracles. Basically, causality is ignored as an oncoming attack, and is trapped in a never ending loop. That would mean that any attacks that target Aleister would be made....well useless.
This is aleister fight not lilith, you're bringing in new people not part of his powers
Don't give me she her daughter card, she her own person, as long as they not part of his powers they not allowed in

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Btw her soul gem isn't madoka powers, madoka powers comes form her earing considering that's where it's sealed
Isnt her earring the alternate (civilian) form of her new universal gem?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Isnt her earring the alternate (civilian) form of her new universal gem?
Fashion important

But yea you're correct it seem, i had in my mind the fact her soul gem came form her hand not her earing in the epilogue but i guess she have a super civilian mode now with an earing

I guess gotta look good for madoka heh

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
The thing is the guy refused to become one already
At least that's what i got form the net(know I'm not that into index and I'm not far into it so I'm relying on google but i mean it's saying otherwise)
Refused to become a Magic God yes. He has the power to become one, but he chose not to become one. What I am talking here is becoming an angel. An actual angel.

This is aleister fight not lilith, you're bringing in new people not part of his powers
I'm not :oh
It's a passive ability he can access. Due to his own efforts.

Aleister gaining the ability:

How he managed to unlock it in the first place:

With the Othinus example, I was simply showing that Aleister is no stranger to fighting gods. Or even devils (Which is why I brought up Coronzon as well, who is a devil). I wasn't involving her in the fight at all. It's easier to demonstrate how powerful Aleister is if I use examples from the same world, that's all.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
It's weird to call it his daughter... Okay everything is weird i don't get it :XD
A daughter that's also an ability that's... Sth

So what's his powers as an angel ?

Btw aleister still doesn't have means to deal with homura mind manipulation and time manipulation
Plus the stupidly overpowered bow that can one shot and erase the worst disaster in madoka world

Especially mind manipulation, homura literally managed to delete madokami memory and her secretaries, overseer of the law with her and changed them to what she wish to

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
A daughter that's also an ability that's... Sth
He was always a boy with a curious scientific mind. So one of his experiments ended up fiddling with his daughter when she was younger, and saving her from dying. Like a divine intervention type phenomenon?

So what's his powers as an angel ?
This was a power he accessed when fighting one of his former Cabal members. But long story short, he is able to fight other angelic beings. Tbh, with Aleister let's just say he is the very apex of both Science and Magic, lol.
Also he can summon the flames of Hell, so basically he becomes a completely pure being. One that accesses the powers of both Heaven and Hell. Which is why I was saying he is not a mere human. He used to be one, but he can become something else entirely.

Especially mind manipulation, homura literally managed to delete madokami memory and her secretaries, overseer of the law with her and changed them to what she wish to
Well, Aleister also has an ability like this, but scrolling through tonnes of light novels is exhausting :crying (It's a version of mind control, though it's referred to by another means)
You said something yesterday about being lucky I have so much source material to reference. The To Aru series has like 60 light novels in total. I started reading them last year and just now is when I am almost caught up :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is the most campaigning I have ever done for a candidate I have nominated. :HahaHave to admit I am also surprising myself a lot with all these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.