1. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. Thank you for participating in this years FT Awards. The winners of each category have been decided, please check them out!
  5. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  6. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  7. Congratulations Jammin & Purity of Magi for winning the Manhwa Freestyle contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Time to get coloring! The theme is Pets Coloring.

Voting has begun for the Flower Banner contest!.
  8. Dear members of the Fairy Tail section, please keep in mind that according to our rules spamming as well as bashing are forbidden. Violation will be dealt with accordingly.
  9. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Discussion Alvarez Arc Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Fairy Tail' started by Firepower, Jan 25, 2016.

?

Natsu's strongest power

1. Dragon Force

14.5%
  2. Igneel's power

11.6%
  3. Power of END

1.4%
  4. Flames of Savage Emotion

65.2%
  5. Other (specify in comments)

7.2%
  1. Seven777

Seven777 Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Australia
    You seriously trying to argue pre skip Lucy>pre skip Mira? Dude...
    Size doesnt mean shit, Aquarious wave attack is a perfect example of that. Does barely any damage to anyone it hits.

Mira's preskip feats shit all over Lucy's.
    Loke didnt beat Caprico, Loke+Capricorn beat Caprico with strategy and immunity to his main magic.
    Freed>>Bixlow.
    Mirajane with barely any magic energy put up a good fight against Azuma, better feat than Lucy getting her ass handed to her by freaking Kain.

Seilah>Franmalth. And Lucy was completely helpless against him anyway, Natsu did all the work.

Brandish was holding back against Lucy, she could have no diffed her according to Dimaria.
    Lucy got her ass kicked by Jacob, 2 seconds into her fight with him she already needed Natsu to save her life. Mira actually beat Jacob, beating Jacob>>>undoing Jacobs transport.

People think Mira is stronger than Lucy because she is stronger than Lucy. Her feats are better, her portrayal is better and character statements have her as powerful.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. Asorx

Asorx Registered User

Poland
    This water Attack from Mira also do shit.
    She can't beat him because he counter her. Natsu can't beat him without Lucy strategy too.
    If Brandish will be serious she can even no diffed Gajeel because she can shirink organs.
    Do you really think that would kill her ? And in Tarataros arc she easily block amaterasu but she can't tank fcking knife :facepalm Natsu save her only for nalu moment.
    Beating Jackob = Boobs, not undoing and counter Transport...

3. Seven777

Seven777 Registered User

Australia
    Yeah, never said it did, Juvia's the only one with decent water attacks.
    Fair enough.
    Its possible, but i doubt it.
    Thats what the chapter implied, her flinching in fear didnt help either.

Beating Jacob=Mira spriggan tier.

4. Asorx

Asorx Registered User

Poland
    Yes but Aqurias attacks are more to stun someone. + Water Shield is also good.
    She try to block that but this was so lame... She just can use regulus to block it.. Oh wait Natsu must always shine in this manga -,-
    Hmmm i think Mira is low tier Spirnngan and i think she can beat Ajeel too.
    As for Mira vs Lucy. I also think that MIRA is now stronger but Lucy can give her really good fight but if Mira will start with Algeria then Lucy would win.

Seven777 likes this.
  5. Star Frost

Star Frost Registered User

United States
    Pretty sure it's been established that was plot for Natsu to make his entrance which could've been done differently. Seriously, a knife< everything Lucy been through plus something she could dodge or block from:-_-

Not really, she even noted how his weirdness by having his eyes closed like that is the reason why she won. Plus he could've soloes her with his Transport but all he did was CQC

Asorx likes this.
  6. Seven777

Seven777 Registered User

Australia
    Established by who? Blades are as deadly as the plot demands, see Dimaria and Brandish's knives. Point is she was literally helpless before Natsu arrived and was still getting low diffed by Jacob even with Natsu at her side.

True, but she was already trashed when the fight started, to the point where she had to fight half the battle in human form.
    Transport doesnt reach that high, Mira could easily fly above the AoE. Mira should have just nuked Jacob from the air and won without Jacob even being able to attack her, but instead she just used CQC.

Jean Grey and Miralicious akuma like this.
  7. Saigon

Saigon Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    i honestly can't believe i read a post that said Wendy and Lucy are both stronger than Mirajane, D:
    i would never discredit anyone, Lucy and Wendy have grown powerful over the year. But becoming more powerful than Mira? A reach.
    A year ago these 2 girls were BARELY on par with juvia, but now all of a sudden they surpass mira? a joke.
    1.) Lucy fight against brandish was a joke, Brandish did not want to kill her (stated by Dimaria, she couldve been ended it)
    2.) The jacob fight? lucy got her ass handled, until gemini turned into brandish's lackies that stops magic, i wouldnt call that "defeating jacob" lol.
    3.) This was said multiple times, ofc lucy is going to be made to "look" stronger based on getting more fights/screen time because of her main character status lmao.
    Lucy now, is probably the equivalent to Sirtri form, or Base She devil at max power. I cant see her being that powerful.

Seven777 and Miralicious akuma like this.
  8. Axiomus

Axiomus Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Canada
    Wendy and Lucy are definitely on par with Juvia, and I would argue Wendy is a fair bit above with Juvia.

Mirajane beat a Spriggan, so that puts her above Wendy and Lucy. Though to be honest, Jacob pretty much handicapped himself. If he fought Wendy or Lucy with the same handicap, I'm pretty sure they could win as well.

Arjuna, Daniel9dsi and Asorx like this.
  9. Takuan

Takuan Registered User

France
    Lucy and Wendy being stronger than Mira isn't far-fetched at all.
    I'm not saying that's the case, but power scalings are retarded in this manga. Also, we've had Jura+GoI being fodderized by a Spriggan, so now everyone thinks Jura is trash and that everyone, even Lucy, can beat him. When it was truly unthinkable before time skip, and even unthinkable before God Serena's stomp.
    The thing is, when somebody lacks or have mediocre feats, he tends to be underrated and downgraded compared to those who have fresh and good feats. Thus we get impressions that anyone can beat Jura now that he became fodder, or that Wendy is superior to Mira.
    Which, in both cases, is ridiculous imo.

Ajeel Ramal, Tio, Saigon and 2 others like this.
  10. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    Well i believe Lucy may have closed the gap between her and Mira but Mira is still stronger.

But Wendy can be stronger than Mira in DF to be honest.When Irene took over Wendy she was heavily dominating Erza.

Asorx likes this.
  11. Star Frost

Star Frost Registered User

United States
    That's only because Irene tapped into her potential that she has yet to achieve.

Asorx likes this.
  12. Asorx

Asorx Registered User

Poland
    Ok my thoughts:
    Mira(no Algeria) vs Wendy - mid diff for Mira
    Mira(Algeria) vs Wendy - low diff for Mira or one shot
    Mira(no Algeria) vs Lucy - High diff for Mira
    Mira(Algeria) vs Lucy - Lucy win this because she has spirit cage and this spell can block Algeria attacks and then Mira would be exhausted.

13. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    Right.But she currently has enough magic power to dominate Erza if it is used properly.

And if she is able to use that power she will be able to defeat Mira.

14. Asorx

Asorx Registered User

Poland
    She only dominate Erza because she didn't want to hurt Wendy.

15. Saigon

Saigon Registered User

United States
    Mira would not need to use Algeria to defeat wendy or Lucy.
    Why is lucy being hyped so much all of a sudden?
    Her stardress is cool and powerful and all but calm down.....

Im confident that Sayla (w/e), Halphas, Sitri, She devil form (max powerful) are capable of defeating lucy// wendy lol.
    And why is it when it comes to any other character that trained for that year they are suddenly in totally different leagues, but when it comes to mira's training she is always dismissed? Like she didnt grow at all lmaoo
    Anyways, off the Mira topic, i'd like to say my Spriggan power rankings.
    1.) August
    2.) Irene (even with that corny defeat she is still powerful)
    3.) Invel
    4.) Larcade
    5.) Brandish
    6.) Dimaria
    7.) Jacob
    8.) Walh
    9.) Bloodman
    10.) God Serena
    11.) Ajeel
    12.)Neinhart

16. Takuan

Takuan Registered User

France
    I agree with what you said about Mira Lucy etc, but i dont understand your Spriggan ranking.
    While is Invel third? And why is Brandish higher than Dimaria?

17. Saigon

Saigon Registered User

United States
    i put invel 3rd based on my personal liking of the character. and i believe he was so close to zeref base on his power + brains (despite losing)
    and on the brandish/dimaria thing i had trouble deciding because it seems as thought whoever can do their magic first would win?
    if Brandish shrinks dimaria first or if dimaria stops time first

18. Noctiz

Noctiz Banned

Croatia
    Mirajane is being so overrated in this thread.

Not a chance she's above Erza, Gray, Gajeel or Jellal when it comes to feats.

She defeated a spriggan, while said spriggan had his eyes closed. Nuff said.

Kantos and Libarian like this.
  19. Saigon

Saigon Registered User

United States
    this is most likely true, mirajane's character/take over are mainly only ever seen in hand to hand combat so.

20. Jean Grey

Jean Grey Registered User

Croatia
    Jacob is trash to begin with.

his damage is trash.

Mira can fly and nuke the shit out of him anyway so...

Ajeel Ramal and BluePegasus like this.