Amaretti's Gallery

Amaretti

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yaaay~ my own thread! Next step: World Domination!

Ok, some of these are colourings people won't have seen before, so this is pretty much all I've done. There are a few panels I haven't posted yet, but I usually release them in batches of four, so they'll probably find their way on here eventually. And I also have one or two tutorials in mind. A lot of people have been asking for advice and I feel sorry that I haven't had the time to respond to these people in any particularly helpful in-depth way, so I hope to get round to setting up a basic-intermediate tutorial at some point in the future, and I'll post that here too.

Anyways, enjoy the complete collection! :D (It looks so small compared to everyone else's ! T_T)

The fanarts hang out here: http://amaretti.deviantart.com/

Tutorials

The Basic and Advanced tutorials are finished and can now be found on DA. :3

Basic Manga Colouring Tutorial

Advanced Manga Colouring Tutorial

Covers
newest|-------|oldest

Pages
newest|-------|oldest

Double-page Spreads~

Panels
newest|-------|oldest

NEW

NEW

Golden Oldies - aka. The Stuff I Did Before I Knew What the Hell I was Doing
old|-------|oldest

Since I'm relatively new to the world of Naruto colouring, this is pretty much the only old pic I have. XD It was the first I ever did.

Anyway, comments, questions, flames, flower donations - all are welcome! :D And as usual, if anyone fancies using any of these images as stock for avatars or signiatures, feel free to do so. You don't have to ask permission, but it's nice to be credited if possible. :3

Last edited:

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Wow, Amaretti, Your god in my eyes, it it means for coloring, really :wtf Even if it's now small gallery, it's just fantastic :D

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome aboard Amaretti! It was a little while coming, but finally we have your beautiful work collected into a single thread.

I have to say, I am astounded by your 'I-didn't-know-what-the-hell-I-was-doing' piece. It's actually one of my personal faves. Goes to show... :amuse

EDIT: you know that one with AL overlooking the city? What was the inspiration behind that particular colouring style? It reminds me of the old children's illustration books.

Last edited:

juUnior

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Poland
kadoman said:
I have to say, I am astounded by your 'I-didn't-know-what-the-hell-I-was-doing' piece.
The same with me :D
The style of Amaretti is just awesome, I can;t write it properly to say, how superb it is :D

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
dude, i dont usually go around praising ppl like crazy, but this entire gallery outdo most i've seen by far. your style is very different from dd's, but its no less good in any aspect. might even suit my tastes even better!

anyways, you're inspiration on a can!
keep at it, and keep working wonders! xD

Halcyon Dreamz

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
About time you got your own gallery XD Lovin your stuff, all of them, all the time :P

GrayFoxx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
YEAAAAAAAH!!! Congratulations Amaretti, This is Great, your gallery, and there are so many of your covers, I had no idea that they even existed.

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
YEEEEESSSSS!!!! FINALLLLLLYYYYY!!!!

:hearts:lovebunny:gigglebunny:faint:hi5:clap:whoo:beer:glomp:hug:drool:party:occa:pleased:nuts:woo:sclap:nod:squish:omg:turtle:gorgy:thumbs :wtf :ossu :luv :kkt :jir_thumb :bmgai :Gaipose :bgai :leepose :mgai :jbya :D :kkthumbs

btw, where does the handle amaretti come from? i know willitblend's....i can't seem to find the right icon for the cult of amaretti.....well anyways...doing a google image search gave me these....

I'm officially proclaiming myself as your most high priest! :loool

His Most Divine Lord Amaretti, Successor of Kishimoto, Sovereign of the Artist's Thread, Primate of Konoha Artists, Supreme Colorist of the Naruto Fandom.....

You're such an inspiration to all the artists here and to us mere mortals gawking at your divine work!!!!

Last edited:

Dralaquan

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Very nice gallery Amaretti...

sarutobikun

Artist
Reaction score
Country
France
In my opinion the King of Colo. EVer !

Martes13

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Spain
... amazing *.* (I known already a lot of them :D)

what about if you do a little tutorial? :) you have an own nice style...

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Heya Amaretti! Great to see you getting your own gallery started! I just hafta say ur AWESOMENESS!!! FTW! Really! You and DD are my bets when it comes to colo so keep it up!!

*Mel*

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
AWESOME!!!!
I luv your style ^^

sakura-aneki

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
hey! I didn't notice :P Amaretti got a thread XD anyway ..most of this stuff I didn't even see up until now *faints* I must say I love how you made Karin :wtf she's gorgeous(In both the page and the single panel) and the sasuke panel and and the page where naruto looks weird at sai I love that one :P great colorings! I like your style ^-^ very inspiring.Keep it up and make this thread full of great works!

Zoe303

Reaction score
Country
Spain
well, again, I'm not going to say what you've already been reading 'til arribe to this post *^^* LOL

I love it! Now I've said it ^.^ But -asking again- Are you going to include more pictures, I mean, as your avatar here and the one you got at Narutoforums? I'd really like to see them (large version) because Sakura is my favourite character! But this doesn't interest you 0_0'

I like so much all your work ^^,

Amaretti

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome aboard Amaretti! It was a little while coming, but finally we have your beautiful work collected into a single thread.

I have to say, I am astounded by your 'I-didn't-know-what-the-hell-I-was-doing' piece. It's actually one of my personal faves. Goes to show... :amuse

EDIT: you know that one with AL overlooking the city? What was the inspiration behind that particular colouring style? It reminds me of the old children's illustration books.
I've no idea! I guess I was just going with what I thought looked best. It's just the colouring style I was used to using at that point. :amuse I did several rough drafts with different colour tones and styles, but this was the one I was most comfortable with and thought looked best. I think it's just a conglomeration of inspiration from all over the place.

btw, where does the handle amaretti come from? i know willitblend's....i can't seem to find the right icon for the cult of amaretti.....well anyways...doing a google image search gave me these....

XD I normally like to name myself after things I don't like, so I won't get bored hearing the names of the things I do like, and there's nothing I hate more in the world than Amaretti biscuits, so naturally I had to call myself that.

Seriously. They're vile. :nod

... amazing *.* (I known already a lot of them :D)

what about if you do a little tutorial? :) you have an own nice style...
I've been planning on doing a few tutorials. A few people have already asked me to do a really basic one about layers and lineart, and I wouldn't mind doing one that's a little more advanced. I'll post them here, if and when I get round to doing them. :)

Zoe303 said:
I love it! Now I've said it ^.^ But -asking again- Are you going to include more pictures, I mean, as your avatar here and the one you got at Narutoforums? I'd really like to see them (large version) because Sakura is my favourite character! But this doesn't interest you 0_0'
The only things I haven't posted yet are two panels of Sakura that I haven't quite finished yet (it looks finished in the avatar, but it's not quite done yet, believe me). I'll probably post them in a little while with a few other panels I'm working on. I injured my hand though, so it'll be slow progress.

And thank you everyone else for your kind comments! I'm glad you like the thread! :nod

Last edited:

Zoe303

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah I knew it! Hope it gets better Amaretti!And thanks for creating your own gallery...and I believe you....I'm suuure you haven't finished yet....suuuree ^^*

LOL 0_0

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
dude....my jaw pretty much dropped. i love your colorings. im also looking forward to that tut your thinking about^^BTW, will we see you on DA more often?

Amaretti

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
UPDATED with four new panels :nod

Yeah I knew it! Hope it gets better Amaretti!And thanks for creating your own gallery...and I believe you....I'm suuure you haven't finished yet....suuuree ^^*

LOL 0_0
Ok, finished them now. :p

dude....my jaw pretty much dropped. i love your colorings. im also looking forward to that tut your thinking about^^BTW, will we see you on DA more often?
I've really neglected that place, haven't I? I hope I get round to spending more time on DA, but I seem so busy lately. :( Hopefully I'll get some more time this summer to work on things there.

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
so you really hate what your handle stands for....kinda weird?? :headscratch

anyways...you have one of he most eye-catching color palettes i've ever seen in my life and being able to have a coloring similar to your style has been seen as a bar for the other colorists here...

how'd you come up with those amazing earth tones? what are you coloring next? you clean these panels yourself right since you don't credit any cleans?

could you please do the naruto-gamakichi poster and the 341 (?) naruto-sasuke fighting stance...willitblend did justice to these panels and i hope to see your own interpretation of them...

pretty please?????? :wtf with amaretti biscuits on top... :loool

Last edited: