Wanted: Writer - Amateur artist looking for writer/co-writer | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Writer Amateur artist looking for writer/co-writer

Bluenest

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi I'm currently looking for a partner to create a webcomic. I'm looking for someone who really wants to commit to the project too, as I am ready to put a lot of work and effort into it.

I usually draw manga style but I can also draw more cartoonish or realistic depending on the story.

I would love to work on sci-fi, fantasy or supernatural genre or fictional universe (ex steampunk). Those genres leave plenty to the imagination and are probably my favorites. As for the story i love action, adventure, romance and psychological.

I will leave some of my sketches to give you an idea of what i can do. I feel comfortable with action scenes, backgrounds and character expressions. I have little experience with coloring so if you're looking for colored pages it will take more time for each pages. Also the best way to communicate with me is through skype (bluenestn) as I can answer you from my cell and at home n___n. I think thats all if you have more question you can pm me or add me on skype. I'm eager to start drawing!!

(keep in mind they're only sketches)

Last edited:

AshesBorn

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Your art looks amazing!
Have you been able to find a writer yet?
If not, then I have an offer for you (I will PM you).

namiswwwan

Reaction score
Country
United States
The name is Monica.
I have been stuck with an amazing story with slow improvement on my drawing for quite some time now. if our styles sync a talk would be nice.

action/suspense/comedy.

figure a short message would be best.

Namiswwwan@gmail.com

Avilyn

Reaction score
Country
United States
I see a few people have posted before me, but I was wondering if you're still looking for people? I love the style of your artwork, especially the cityscape, and I've had a Steampunk/fantasy plot in mind that I've wanted to write for awhile in it's early planning stages that I think would work very well in a visual medium (ie, manga.) Specifics have yet to be decided, however, I do have a general world, plot, and character in mind :) The rest is very flexible and open :)

So, please, contact me at Avilyn.Love@gmail.com or just message me here if you're still available, that would fantastic! Thanks!

SoniaIsHere

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know if you have already found a writer, but if you are still looking, I'd be completely ecstatic to hop on board. I actually have quite a few ideas, but one I'm focused on. Of course, My ideas are flexible and (if this happens) I'd love to hear your input and your own ideas. Just let me know if you want to know more. :^_^

L3Purdy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Bluenest

I would love to work on a manga with you. I have several stories in mind in all sorts of genres ( fantasy and sci if are my favorite as well ). I love your art and would love to see what we could do together . If you have already found a writer ,then please disregard the message.

Thanks for your consideration
L3Purdy

zerosanima

Reaction score
Country
Albania
i would like to talk with you about some stories i have , maybe you will be interested in a one shot for shounen jump this october

thegmgoken

Reaction score
Country
United States
Test

MangaWriter

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Hi i am an manga writer looking for an manga artist contact me on my email: zdujic445@gmail.com
(i write great manga action,sport,mainstream,comedy...)

Last edited:

ForbiddenSecret

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I can really help you with the story, I have been looking for an artist for a long time, but couldn't find anyone to draw for me. I want your opinion on what you want me to write or the genres. I also want to know your advantages and disadvantages at drawing. Email me: lostforbiddensecret@gmail.com We could send the manga in competitions and you can have all the money.

SereniChi

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Is this still open? I really want to have my story turned into a manga but Im not good with drawing :( But if this is still open I'm really eager to work under your care. Just E-mail me at dreamsofemerald@gmail.com if your still looking for a writer :D

FloatingIdiot

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Your artworks are topnotch. Something tells me you and I could be realizing the story of a lifetime. pm me at genius_stupidity@yahoo.com and I will send you the first 11 chapters of the first arc.

NobleOne

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey... I'm looking for an artist and a writer to help with my manga.
I have a great story but need help on the dialog and bring it to life.
If your interested in the story and would like to help email me at ian_samsel@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Hey man I like what you had to say. I've got a great story i think you'd be interested in. Message me at ian_samsel@yahoo.com so i can give you further details

wollivierre

Reaction score
Country
United States
hey i'm a scifi writer and would love to make a manga but i cant draw so thats out the question for me lol. but i can publish work and i run my site for my work that i would love to have images for. pm or email me if your interested still ollivierrewilliam@gmail.com

Sheety

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
OMG, I love your works. I just signed up on this website and was looking for a writer/cowriter as well. But your work feel so stylized, and I could tell your league ahead of me in term of drawing characters and their expression. I was looking for a writers for a while, but seeing your post just raised my expectation of Amateur artist. Your landscape were amazing as well, but I just love your character art.

xyliarein

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi, is this still open? I hope it is.
I am a writer and looking for an artist. I write stories with the genre of Adventure, Horror, Comedy, and Romance. If this is still open, kindly contact me at my email address. amoreal24@gmail.com

I am hoping this is still open. If you want you can check this website http://xyliarein.weebly.com/works.html some of the summary of my works are there. The story is written in Filipino language but I can translate it in english.

Thank you so much. Hope you'll contact me.
God bless ;))

mackapig

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I really like your designs your artwork is exactly what I want PM for more. Well done

Powerline

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking for artist, but am not in a finalized state of my story but please do DM me. I have wrote a rough draft of a manga that I want to expand on and with talent and work I truly believe it will become a success