Original Work - Amateur webcomic creator looking for advice and readers | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Original Work Amateur webcomic creator looking for advice and readers

createsienna

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am a new webcomic creator, and I have a series coming to WEBTOON on February 21, 2020. The comic is called Spoil ME Rotten. I have already posted a promotion and Valentine's Day episode to hype readers. I am seeking advice for promoting the comic and readers who are interested in reading a new romance comic. If anyone is interested in supporting me please visit my websites below, thanks :)

Comic Description: Being spoiled with love is a wonderful feeling, especially when it's by your high school crush. But Meeka's romance is different. She's head over heels for popular classmate and pretty boy Erin, but he does little to express his feelings toward her. For his attention and affection, Meeka will do just about anything, but her actions always seem to have the opposite effect.

Genre: Slice of Life/Romance

Websites:
WEBTOON: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challen...promotion/viewer?title_no=387631&episode_no=1
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/createsienna

giaxomo

Reaction score
Country
Austria
On the site of the webtoon you mentioned that only the idea is by you. Is it common that somebody else implements your concept into a manga? Please excuse my curiosity, I am new and since my drawings are horrible I kinda wanna know how that stuff works.

createsienna

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure, no problem. Yes, I am a writer but more often than not you can create webcomics with digital artists as a team or you can have the artwork commissioned for your story. I hope this helps :)