Discussion Anime Studio

cody

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
So from what I get, it's studios who come after to want to make a series an anime? Not the author asking them first?
It really depends. I assume the higher ups at the magazine first try to figure out what they would consider to be the best way to approach an anime project. They would have to consider potential producers, studios, television time slots, voice actors, length, etc. But I have heard of cases where the mangaka requested a particular studio but it's not something that always works out since studios are always busy. I have also heard of studios being interested in adapting a manga from a magazine and sometimes it can work out or their request can be rejected. Then there's anime production companies and producers, I'd say they are the most important since they will fund the anime and they can make bigger decisions and requests on how the anime will be made.

King Moe

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess since Bones has many iconic titles under them like FMAB and My Hero Academia which have really good adaptations.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or Trigger
True on that. Trigger? Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill behind them?

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Studio Bones or Trigger

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Akame Ga Kill Studio, White Fox
I sadly have to disagree on that one. While I don't doubt their animation, but if they were to cut and censor things the same way with AGK along with other issues same, don't think that help EZ, so kinda mixed on it. Though nice choice you have there.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Because Trigger and Bones adapting EZ would fit their area of anime.
Guess possible, but feel if it were to be taken the most, I can't help, but feel Sunrise would go for it since they specialize in Sci-Fi animes and technology ones like this one. Though would be open for the other ones as well too.

Legend of the Demon Clan

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guess possible, but feel if it were to be taken the most, I can't help, but feel Sunrise would go for it since they specialize in Sci-Fi animes and technology ones like this one. Though would be open for the other ones as well too.
True, and unlike other studios, Sunrise are really good when it comes filler episodes, for example Gintama.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I sadly have to disagree on that one. While I don't doubt their animation, but if they were to cut and censor things the same way with AGK along with other issues same, don't think that help EZ, so kinda mixed on it. Though nice choice you have there.
Ok

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
If author make multiple different series, it's determine that they will be made by different studios and not same one for another they made, right?

CrZFullb

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just a thing we need to remember:
Seasonal animes are sometimes "summarized". Nanatsu no Taizai for example was a good adaptation (for me) in animation. However, it cut down a lot of scenes of the manga to be able to adapt 100 chapters in 24-26 episodes. I don't want Edens Zero to lost or cut manga content in the anime. If it's like Boku no Hero, then it's fine. BNH doesn't cut manga content, it adapts everything, and because it's seasonal, has good animation.

About the studio, for me it doesn't *need* to be Madhouse level. Doing a good job and adapting all the manga, it's enough.
Bridge isn't that bad, some episodes have good animation and good fights. They can do it when they want.

I think A1 pictures, Bridge (if it's a decent staff), or Sunrise.