Discussion - Anyone still remembered the "Chopper will die in Wano" rumor? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Anyone still remembered the "Chopper will die in Wano" rumor?

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
or "zoro is son of kaidou" rumor?
lol, zoro is badass , but let's just be honest, zoro doesn't have any physical resemblances with kaidou (bar both of them have buff body)

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
There was a rumor about Zoro dying in chapter 944. I don't know the one about Chopper dying.

Kaido being Zoro's father is something I can't see happening, they have nothing in common.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Luffy looks nothing like Dragon yet he is his son. Oda can troll us

Also remember the rumor that Said that Big Mom was luffy's mom?

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
There was a rumor about Zoro dying in chapter 944. I don't know the one about Chopper dying.

Kaido being Zoro's father is something I can't see happening, they have nothing in common.
i really doubt that rumor lol. Chapter 944 is likely out in this year and Oda said this year would be focused on the life of oden so there won't be any crucial fights.
Except maybe if Oda wanted to hype King-Zoro fight or something like that, but that would just be another recycled concept of luffy-kaido fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Luffy looks nothing like Dragon yet he is his son. Oda can troll us

Also remember the rumor that Said that Big Mom was luffy's mom?
luffy and dragon have same hair colour
and they have the same "monkey d." initial name

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, how come I haven't heard of any of these rumours? Are they from youtube videos or something?

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Wait, how come I haven't heard of any of these rumours? Are they from youtube videos or something?
Not sure if anyone made a video for that theory but I think I heard someone mentioning it in a video.
In one of the color spreads the Strawhats are having a picnic with zombies, Zoro is sitting on a grave on which it's written 944.
On Zoro's shirt it's written"The one who laughs last, laughs the best", if that is important at all.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if anyone made a video for that theory but I think I heard someone mentioning it in a video.
In one of the color spreads the Strawhats are having a picnic with zombies, Zoro is sitting on a grave on which it's written 944.
On Zoro's shirt it's written"The one who laughs last, laughs the best", if that is important at all.
Oh as far as theories go, I actually like that. I don't see any SHs dying but that's at least something to talk about.

It seems like it's a date; 20th December 944 ? Wonder perhaps if that date is important somewhat.

It still makes chapter 944 something to look forward to later this year.

thedude

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's a spoiler: Neither Zorro or Chopper are dying. I don't know where you all come up with these theories, but i have to ask...do you read the actual manga?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's a spoiler: Neither Zorro or Chopper are dying. I don't know where you all come up with these theories, but i have to ask...do you read the actual manga?
LOL calm down. I don't think anyone here really thinks either of those 2...or any SH will be dying, for that matter.

thedude

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL calm down. I don't think anyone here really thinks either of those 2...or any SH will be dying, for that matter.
He said in a thread about them possibly dying and people now excited about a random numbered chapter thinking one will die there...

TheSadFed

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Guys have you ever read or saw the theory about Usoop dying ?

That one is based on few more strong details and it affirms Kizaru will kill him. I found it somewhere on youtube

AlphaMale

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
i remembered this rumor. It was said that the dude who rumored this also correctly predicted ace's death and the timeskip.
Doubt chopper will die though. Oda just doesn't really care about him

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay sticking to my old theory thag started as a joke where I mentioned that Chopper will be the only member of the strawhat pirates with two wanted posters eventually. The first one being the obvious frolicking Chopper cotton candy eating pet. And when the world finally come to terms with his monster form the world gov will be like oh shiet! The Strawhats got some kind of new monster zoan crewmember! And thus a new bounty poster with a more accurate threat level bounty is born not knowing that is actually the cotton candy eating pet tanuki. Thus there will be 2 wanted posters.

Now let me twist that just a little to make it work SOMEWHAT LOOSELY with the "chopper will die in wano" theory:

As always there will be big bossfights by the time of Wano's end but this time Chopper gets KOed and then reappear as monster chopper. If the marines are there to see it, they will "kill" the old poster to make a more accurate one kind of resulting in chopper's death but reborn as a monster on the poster and of course, the pet is reported as dead.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Pretty sure that if Zoro died he would "un-die" himself trough sheer willpower alone.

I am pretty sure he has the strongest willpower in the entire series

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty sure that if Zoro died he would "un-die" himself trough sheer willpower alone.

I am pretty sure he has the strongest willpower in the entire series
One of, but not the strongest. He still lacking compare to a lot of others honestly.