1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Photography Art Contest! Submissions for Bad Weather Photography Contest has begun. Enjoying those beautiful weathers, show off your photography skill!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Summer Art Contest Manga Helpers Flag !
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have entered its fourth round! Fight for your Waifu now!
  6. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  7. The Tokyo Ghoul Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite moments and characters now!
  8. Join Shikis quest through space to find new Nakama!
  9. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Unknown Asobi Asobase

Discussion in 'Anime Series' started by Brandish, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Brandish

Brandish aka Brandish

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Global Moderator

Australia
    [​IMG]

Episodes: Unknown
    Airing Date: Jul 8, 2018
    Producers: Lerche
    Genres: Comedy, Drama, School

Synopsis

Hanako, an athletically proficient, yet thick-headed student with a weird fashion sense, plays a game with the American transfer student Olivia. However, their vigor irritated their classmate Kasuki who dislikes playing games since she has always been teased by her sister for being bad at them. With a turn of events, it was found out that Hanako is terrible at English. Thus, she asked her foreign classmate Olivia to help her, but Olivia, who is only born and raised in Japan with foreign parents, can't actually speak English at all! Watch over these three girls' surreal school-life comedy.

2. Brandish

Brandish aka Brandish

Global Moderator

Australia
    This is kinda all over the shop, as you'd expect from a surreal-comedy I suppose. Art was nice, and the girls are cute when showed in that light. Hmm, sorta enjoyed the first episode.

The OP/ED are my fave.

niichan likes this.
  3. Zasz

Zasz Bishoujo Collector

Mangahelper

Italy
    Welp, found my hilarious Anime of the season.
    You wouldn't expect it considering the cutesy art-style and character design.
    Maybe that's one of the reasons why I'm already loving this series.