Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
How is it not against school regulations to bring in what appear to be large, foreign men to compete in a high school athletic event? -_-;

obamamania

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure allowing a class full of the victims of institutional discrimination to be taught by a planet killing monster who instills the fine art of assassination into their lessons sort of creates an "anything goes" atmosphere in this school. Plus Asano is a psycho, his dad lets him do whatever the hell he wants because he seems to want him to keep humiliating himself to learn from his mistakes. Or maybe his dad is just a sadistic jackass. Plus:

And his dad really is a psycho too, his punishment of a certain group in a few chapters was simply...wow

And I don't mean to sound mean with this post lol, I just no longer see anything even remotely reasonable about this school lol.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Interesting mix of characters but its always tiring when manga do this for 15 year olds etc, barely ever IRL seem them that look this way, they could easily be in their twenties, etc. Interestng name choices.

Im kind of leaning towards an Isogai defeat since it would make the midterms all the more suspenseful in trying to get them to overcome it.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Asano is one of my favs... Like in sports manga with two teams that I like I don't want to see either of them losing. Even though he is a jerk I am always a little sad when his father scold him after his losses.

If Isogai wins, he will be supported by his classroom anyway, thats how I understood Korosensei's message. So it's fine if he loses but Asano needs a correction, he pulled out the bug guns this time though. I am not sure how they will deal with these 4 guys this time, there is also the huge difference in numbers.

I don't remember them being in such a difficult situation but they always managed to turn the tables :s. I would prefer Asano to win but take a mental blow by understanding that he can't break their confidence in Isogai and their bond of friendship.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Class E is dealing with these adults better than I thought they would. Now the other classes are starting to like them, I am curious to see how they will react after this game.

obamamania

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter 94

So, can someone ask that psycho chairman what he's learned after being humiliated over and over and over again by class E? Maybe his crappy education style worked when class E wasn't run by a super powerful monster who was training his students in insane ways, but at this point everything he claims to have created in this school is crumbling. No single win would be enough to turn things around, his only option is to get rid of korosensei and that's it.

And by the way, he's a board chairman right? Where's the board...this seems like a one man show. Knowing this guy, the rest of the board is a bunch of corpses sitting around a table somewhere, all consisting of teachers he's fired...

theruleofflaw

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Latest chapter is wow. That chairman is such a monster. Why don't he just try and claim the price money for korosensei?

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
WOW Chairman Asano is a badass and the ultimate sore loser. That image of him with multiple eyes was just to make him look evil right?

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's what the artist does to emphasize certain scenes. (I highly recommend Majin Tantei Neugami Neuro for his effed up artstyle)

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How is it not against school regulations to bring in what appear to be large, foreign men to compete in a high school athletic event? -_-;
Tranfer students lol

theruleofflaw

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Chapter 95

They deserve that b*tch slap from Koro-Sensei. They're starting to act like the students from Class A after they gained acknowledgement after winning in their last match.

I really thought it will be serious but that last page though xD

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This 96th chapter (its in english by the way), is probably one of those examples in this manga where he could have easily made the event last much longer. I would have wanted more events at the school daycare/afterschool place instead of it all being in this one. It could have been so fun.

Terasaka and Karma kun at that play thing was the best part.

---------- Post added August 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was August 04, 2014 at 04:59 PM ----------

Always believe in Karma kun great one, does this mean theres only 1/3rd left of the manga?

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
New semester, new PE uniforms :zomg Karma learned from his loss, that mini-arc with the kids was very good too.

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
To me, it looks like this Shinigami Assassin will be the "last boss" before the students finally kill Koro-sensei. The assassin is just too strong, and I highly doubt there would be another assassin character who will be able to top of him.

Going way off-topic, I literally lol'ed when there was a reference to Brazil's 1-7 loss in one of the chapters. :XD

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
CHAPTER 98

These uniforms are not only cool looking would have preferred Idea 3, Bitch-sensei is suffering as usual, now the Shinigami is targeting her.

Koro-sensei reads good mangas :D.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Chapter 99

I sure feel sorry for Irina. Not nice to be screwed around like that, though they are kids and kids like to do that. Karasuma's opinion is alright, I can understand that and I'm glad he wasn't so dense all the time. Still, he could've been a little nicer to Bitch-sensei. Anyhow, that's an interesting development. Prior to this chapter I didn't see Irina actually getting killed, but now it's a possibility, even though we'll probably see Karasuma saving her or something.

Teeba

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was greedy and I looked through the chinese scans (as well as good sumaritans on tumblr who translated the chapters from chinese to english). OH BOY.

I think this may be one of my favorite arcs in the whole manga. I love Bitch sensei but we forget she was extremely good at her job at seducing people. Also I love how Class E now has uniforms which make them appear more like special ops than students. Between their rivalry with Class A and their assassination attempts, the manga had kept my interest. Now if only Mangatopia wasn't so behind on scans...but it can't be helped I guess.

I really wonder what the Grim Reaper did to Irina. At first I thought maybe she's another woman in disguise but it sounds like he enhanced her movements. I wonder if Irina truly went along with him, or if she's faking in hopes she can prove her worth as an assassin again. Either way its a nice twist she wasn't a D.I.D. at all, but his accomplice.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So Karasuma knew Bitch-sensei loved him, that flower guy was suspicious but with him being present when they hurt the old man it proves that he was following them for a while already. I am surprised Koro-sensei didn't notice him but he is the God of Death after all...

I wonder if Koro-sensei will talk about the results of the World Cup when he will be back :D. Was it already over when this chapter got released in Japan?

Teeba

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So Karasuma knew Bitch-sensei loved him, that flower guy was suspicious but with him being present when they hurt the old man it proves that he was following them for a while already. I am surprised Koro-sensei didn't notice him but he is the God of Death after all...

I wonder if Koro-sensei will talk about the results of the World Cup when he will be back :D. Was it already over when this chapter got released in Japan?
From what I remember, Jump mangaka write their chapters a month in advance. So I think Matsui was waiting for the right moment to insert the 2014 World Cup, as oppose to writing it as it actually happened. Its nice though, it makes the manga feel more current when they reference current events.

I like the God of Death but I hope he gets fleshed out more. Right now he sounds like a Weiss Kruez wannabee (does anyone remember that show?).