Discussion Assault Mode Meliodas and his brothers vs Goddess Elizabeth and the 4 Archangels

sobreno

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Not universal but megaverse +(infinite amt of universes)
Thats actually too much for even zeno.

Sentry is a marvel character who totally resembles Mael that's why I jokingly said that
What? His power is like the Sun? Strange from someone who is megaverse.

But damn, we need TOAA and Kami Tenchi to beat that dude.

Ger

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It is magic indeed like light and Ark is magic too.

And the Darkness from that Emo Mel post Purgatory is casually far superior to the Darkness of Prime AM Mel in chapter 246.
Of course I'm not denying that but I was comparing how they were being used.

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
What? His power is like the Sun? Strange from someone who is megaverse.

But damn, we need TOAA and Kami Tenchi to beat that dude.
Kami tenchi easily beats him, kami is the one above all of the anime verses

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
You know pretty well the powerscaling of verses outside of NNT.
Where does current meliodas stands as per stats (consider him using all his powers)

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Where does current meliodas stands as per stats (consider him using all his powers)
He should be Country level + and Relativistic + speed thanks to the new calculated feat.

Possibly planet level if Nakaba is generous enough to give him that feat in this final fight.

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
He should be Country level + and Relativistic + speed thanks to the new calculated feat.

Possibly planet level if Nakaba is generous enough to give him that feat in this final fight.
We at least need that much powerful of an enemy (planet level) for meliodas to show feats to come at planet level if we are just going to get antagonist like the DK and SD then I hardly believe he will even go to that level.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
We at least need that much powerful of an enemy (planet level) for meliodas to show feats to come at planet level if we are just going to get antagonist like the DK and SD then I hardly believe he will even go to that level.
Nakaba did it with Kongou Bancho and I don't see why it shouldn't be the case here as well.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Back to the topic prime meliodas which I will show a picture of so people will remember

So if prime meliodas is atleast equal to mael with sunshine and now the scaling chain would him >>the rest of the AAs, then we have zeldris who has shown to be at the level of post noon mael that one shotted the Sinner. Ludo didnt one shot the sinner even with his climax on and struggled to fight him. So zeldris can be argued to be stronger than Ludo afterall but sar and tar completely dominates estarossa.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Removing the indura factor, the archangels and Elizabeth takes this easily.

Especially now that we saw a little of what each of them can do.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Removing the indura factor, the archangels and Elizabeth takes this easily.

Especially now that we saw a little of what each of them can do.
Which I already scaled how powerful prime meliodas is by taking all his feats into one singular scale and he literally solos everyone in that match up except mael

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
Nakaba did it with Kongou Bancho and I don't see why it shouldn't be the case here as well.
Wasn't the final enemy that powerful for akira to go that level just like that we need a super powerful villain for meliodas to go that level

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Elizabeth is ONLY potentially above AAs so with this scaling shes only at the level of ludo, so this vague statement can be debunked due to its vagueness as it uses the word "potentially" rather simple statement whether shes above them or not.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Elizabeth is ONLY potentially above AAs so with this scaling shes only at the level of ludo, so this vague statement can be debunked due to its vagueness as it uses the word "potentially" rather simple statement whether shes above them or not.
Well, " potentially " simply mean that she wasn't up there yet but potentially could be AA's level.

Still, in direct battle, we know that she can't do anything to beat Ludo in 1 vs 1 as she is too slow to even hit him thanks to his Flash and he has higher durability than her too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wasn't the final enemy that powerful for akira to go that level just like that we need a super powerful villain for meliodas to go that level
Well, no, his opponent was as powerful as him and once he became a Giant, he wretch the planet from Japan in their final fight.

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
Well, " potentially " simply mean that she wasn't up there yet but potentially could be AA's level.

Still, in direct battle, we know that she can't do anything to beat Ludo in 1 vs 1 as she is too slow to even hit him thanks to his Flash and he has higher durability than her too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, no, his opponent was as powerful as him and once he became a Giant, he wretch the planet from Japan in their final fight.
Yeah I checked his respect thread and akira truely is a beast and as much as I checked the calcs and stats from various sources I found that he is continent level +

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Yeah I checked his respect thread and akira truely is a beast and as much as I checked the calcs and stats from various sources I found that he is continent level +
Yeah, he is continental level +.

And his final attack almost destroyed the core of the planet.

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah, he is continental level +.

And his final attack almost destroyed the core of the planet.
I believe if Akira comes to the NNT verse he's going to easily beat everyone

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
AA's/Elizabeth easily win without going against Indura.

If they go Indura, both sides die.

Either way the Goddesses seem to have the favour here.