Atatakai | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Atatakai

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Hey Hey~

The name is Coffee, but don't get the wrong idea, I will not touch the stuff, I have never acquired the taste for it. Frankly, I think it tastes gross.
I am an Artist here at MangaHelpers~

While I am usually very humble and quiet, I have way too much energy and can sometimes let that loose and get loud and crazy.

I seem to be above average in most things, but of course I have those things that I absolutely suck at and have no interest in, I am only human after all.

Anyways, have fun here at Good Ol' MangaHelpers.com~

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hahahaha~ I knew you were going to make one. :hi5

Okie dokie...

- I know black is your favourite colour. So what's your second favourite colour?
- Favourite manga character?
- Top 3 favourite manga?
- Are you looking forward to the render contest?
- Do you like tea?
- How about iced tea?
- Favourite kind of meat?

Keep it up with the superb art work, Coffee~! I want to see more! :shakefist

Edit: haha your too slow once again. I already posted. :p

Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting last question....
and who are you talking do with your EDIT?? XD

Ok anyways -
- I know black is your favourite colour. So what's your second favourite colour?
- Second favorite color would have to be Orange

- Favourite manga character?
- Favorite manga character is tough as in it could change with my mood, but I would have to say Knives Millions

- Top 3 favourite manga?
- Top 3 manga are = Mahou Sensei Negima, I''S, and then a tie between Nodame Cantabile and Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
Fate/Zero

- Are you looking forward to the render contest?
- Yes indeed I am looking forward to the Same Render Contest, I think it will be extremely interesting to see how each contestant will put there own twist on the same render to come out with completely different works~ or maybe even the same works

- Do you like tea?
- I do like Tea!! ~Tea~ is my female alter-ego

- How about iced tea?
- Yes, even Iced Tea, while not all types of it.

- Favourite kind of meat?
- Meat ne? Interesting and tough question - again, its more of a mood thing for me Beef and chicken make good sandwiches, while things like Ham are good chopped up and mixed in with things~

Last edited:

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
do you drink?
do you smoke?
Are you Op fan?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't drink (apart for a random fruity drink once in a while) because I don't like the taste of alcohol and I also don't smoke for the same reason and for fear of my lungs and life~

I started out as a One Piece fan, but after a while it just got to be too much for me as in it was overly silly without trying to be overly silly....... It began to become something like Bobobo but they were trying to be serious. (Thats what I felt like anyways)

Reactions: GB

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
i officially like you a lot for stopping being an Op fan.You dont like alhocol?hmm.well i guess your right..I dont smoke either. hat should i ask...whats your fav manga genre?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mmm, Probably Action/Comedy -

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi ~Coffee~! :bye

So, the obvious question: why did you choose this name if you're not a coffee drinker? :p

What TV shows are you watching these days? What are your all-time favorites? How did you first get into manga/anime? What were your firsts of each?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
why did you choose this name if you're not a coffee drinker?
Heh, I was wondering when someone was gonna ask that question~

The story behind having the name Coffee even though I dislike it was due to me playing an online game a long time ago/' - Everyone started hating on me in the game for one reason or another, so I stopped playing for a while - and when I started missing the game and decided to come back, I decided to make sure nobody knew it was me, so I picked a name from something that I really disliked = Coffee... after that everyone didn't hate on me in the game, so the name sorta took over and stuck ever since.

What TV shows are you watching these days?
- Im not sure if you mean Anime or not, if you plain old TV Shows, I watch House, Burn Notice, and M.A.S.H
If you meant anime =
- I watch a crazy amount, so here are the ones that aren't on hold right now
- Bakuman
- Beezlebub
- Dragon Crisis
- Fairy Tail
- Freezing
- Gosick
- Infinite Stratos
- Kimi ni Todoke Season 2
- Kore wa Zombie desu ka
- Level E
- Star Driver
- Tegami Bachi Reverse
- To aru Majutsu no Index Season 2

Tsukisama also got me involved in a few series and the one Im watching right now is Tsubasa Chronicles season 2

What are your all-time favorites?
-My favorites are Code Geass, Clannad, Nodame Cantabile, and Tora Dora.

How did you first get into manga/anime?
- I first got into it back in the day on Cartoon Network, they started playing Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Reboot, and I believe Sailor Moon. Became toonami and is now known as Adult Swim.
I got deeply into those series and got into anime more and more as I could find them on TV, gundam, Gatekeepers 21, and a ton that I cant even remember.
After a long amount of time I began to find AMVs and clips from one Anime kept catching my eye. I searched this one out and bought the DVD's up to current - This was Naruto. After I watched those DVDs I read the manga and then I just branched out all over the place and now have an impressive amount (or so I think) of series under my belt.

What were your firsts of each?
- Pretty hard to remember my firsts, but if I think about the first ones that really made an impression. It obviously had to be Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon for anime. Manga is even harder to remember which was first - Naruto/Gundam/Issues of Jump

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
How were you hated? :blink Pretty weird unless you changed in the time that you were gone.

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
How many online games have you played? LOL Someone who has been playing the game for a while decides your a 'Noob' and then you get treated like crap. (To the extreme if its a relatively small game of around 20-100 players)

When I came back after a while, I knew how to play so I didn't get labeled as an idiot and people didn't mind me~

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I've played at least three, yo. Still play one.

Lulz, prove either you're not a noob or argue back? Makes for entertaining time. :P Did you eventually reveal who you were?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
No, I did not. LOL

CBlitz

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
so how bout that Fate/Zero anime? Have you read the novel?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am excited about the Anime, that (if my info is correct) should have already been released~ I have not read the novel, but it is something I plan to read very soon. I like the whole Fate franchise - if you can call it that -

Ive played through the Fate/Stay Night game, watched the anime, the New anime rehash, the Unlimited Bladeworks movie~ - I've even tried things like Fate/Unlimited Codes and Fatal Fake

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
IMO you should reveal yourself if people respect you. Then, laugh at them and insult them as payback and degrade them.

Do it.

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
What is your opinion of mankind?
- Wuut? Generally people are impatient, rude, and idiotic.
Does that answer your question?

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States
I meant regular TV, but anime works too. :amuse I watch House and Burn Notice, too. Great shows!

And :hi5 for getting into the scene from Cartoon Network. I was the same way, although I first found anime on adult swim, not Toonami. I was watching for the comedy series and accidentally got hooked on Inuyasha, which was on right after whatever I was watching. Then I started watching the other animes on adult swim and it was all downhill from there. And now that I've found my true love (manga :nuts), there's really no hope for me. :XD But I'm ok with that.

Are you in school or working? If in school, what are you studying?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you in school or working? If in school, what are you studying?
I WAS in school, ran out of money, when I get some more Ill be going back~
I study computers - it is what I am best at!