Match - Atobe vs Sanada/Tezuka/Fuji Rematch/Match! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Match Atobe vs Sanada/Tezuka/Fuji Rematch/Match!

Atobe Vs Sanada/Tezuka/Fuji

• Atobe Beats Sanada

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Sanada Beats Atobe

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Atobe Beats Tezuka

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Tezuka Beats Atobe

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Atobe Beats Fuji

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Fuji Beats Atobe

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Atobe is labeled as an all rounder, and unlike Tezuka he actually plays like one, he has no problems going to net, the bigi A move that they put in any game is based off the drive volley he did that knocked Tezuka's racket away. Zero shiki drop isn't the devastating shot it was pre kanto.

If he uses insight to beat the zone, then he can use world of ice to find his blind spot.

Fayte

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can you show me the chapter where Atobe beats Tezuka zone, I really don't remember him doing it.

Jyten

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
http://www.onemanga.com/Prince_of_Tennis/304/03/

But isn't it supposed to be an imperfect one? Uhhh
Yeah, and its the Echizen one, EZone is nothing in comparison to TZone with PoHW.

Granted I see Atobe maybe winning against Tezuka because for some unknown reason Tezuka's arm will go out on him and Tezuka we'll just barely lose.

Other than that between POGW, POHW, TZone, Zero-shiki serve, and Tezuka Phantom...I don't see Atobe winning this one. It'll be close like maybe (12-10)...as any longer and I know Tezuka's arm will fail.

Also, question I thought Tezuka Phantom couldn't work on weak shots? I thought it only worked because Rai was just that powerful?

I kind a think all these players are silly. Rai is super powerful, Gate of Hecto is extremely difficult to return, Zero-shiki serve is near unbeatable, and World of Ice is dang near unstoppable at least to the extent of Gate of Hecto. What next, I mean what could they invent that is even more broken? Tezuka killing Dinosaurs? :p

BenLubre

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
_ Atobe beats Sanada in a near match.
- Atobe cannot beat Tezuka. Because he has not even opened "Muga no Kyōchi", while Tezuka has all 3 of them.
- Atobe maybe will have an equal match against Fuji. We do not know that how far Fuji can go. But every time his Counters were defeated he came up with sth new. Maybe Once Atobe wins and Once Fuji.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

_ Tezuka while playing with Fuji said he is the most powerful opponent I've ever face.
- It means that Fuji is better than Atobe.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
_ Atobe beats Sanada in a near match.
- Atobe cannot beat Tezuka. Because he has not even opened "Muga no Kyōchi", while Tezuka has all 3 of them.
- Atobe maybe will have an equal match against Fuji. We do not know that how far Fuji can go. But every time his Counters were defeated he came up with sth new. Maybe Once Atobe wins and Once Fuji.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

_ Tezuka while playing with Fuji said he is the most powerful opponent I've ever face.
- It means that Fuji is better than Atobe.
Muga no Kyochin is not the only option! as we wintness Yukimura and Kirihara ..
path for every player is different!
Tezuka said that and he is right but that doesnt mean Fuji is better than Atobe! As far as I know Fuji is fated opponent of Tezuka like Ryoma and Kintaro.

BenLubre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Muga no Kyochin is not the only option! as we wintness Yukimura and Kirihara ..
path for every player is different!
Tezuka said that and he is right but that doesnt mean Fuji is better than Atobe! As far as I know Fuji is fated opponent of Tezuka like Ryoma and Kintaro.
_ Atobe may defeat Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami, with his Precision.
- And he may defeat Hyaku Ren Jitoku no Kiwami, by his New Move, the "Atobe Dimension".
- But doubt that he can last too long against Teni Muhō no Kiwami.

_ Fuji is indeed is better than Atobe as Tezuka & Fuji are Fated-Foes for each other.
- Atobe has more Strength that Fuji, No Doubt.
- But Fuji is more Technical and Talented.
- He always amaze us.
- In a Near Match Fuji wins Atobe.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
_ Atobe may defeat Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami, with his Precision.
- And he may defeat Hyaku Ren Jitoku no Kiwami, by his New Move, the "Atobe Dimension".
- But doubt that he can last too long against Teni Muhō no Kiwami.

_ Fuji is indeed is better than Atobe as Tezuka & Fuji are Fated-Foes for each other.
- Atobe has more Strength that Fuji, No Doubt.
- But Fuji is more Technical and Talented.
- He always amaze us.
- In a Near Match Fuji wins Atobe.
We already saw that Akaya (which weakest than many 3rd Msers) manage to play Vs TNK user!
of course Tezuka and Elmir are not in the same boat, also Atobe and Akaya.
at the moment yes, Atobe's ability that we've seen so far can't counter Tezuka's TNK. but I think we might find some answer at finals.
The difference between Fuji and Atobe is: Atobe know his way but for Fuji, he still need time to find his own tennis.
So he need to fill that void (I think he's glass is more empty than the others)

Last edited:

BenLubre

Reaction score
Country
United States
We already saw that Akaya (which weakest than many 3rd Msers) manage to play Vs TNK user!
of course Tezuka and Elmir are not in the same boat, also Atobe and Akaya.
at the moment yes, Atobe's ability that we've seen so far can't counter Tezuka's TNK. but I think we might find some answer at finals.
The difference between Fuji and Atobe is: Atobe know his way but for Fuji, he still need time to find his own tennis.
So he need to fill that void (I think he's glass is more empty than the others)
_ That's why Fuji is better.
- Fuji is not still a Complete-Player, but he has invented himself 11-Counters and has upgraded the Cut-Serve to a "Disappearing-Serve".
- Nobody in Prince of Tennis is in his Techniques and Genius.