Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
- Oct 28, 2019
- Reaction score
1. Brandish couldn't manipulate Enhanced Neinhart , correct. But she did control Natsu. This was regular Natsu , without Flames of Emotions. Activating FoE takes time , Natsu required 15 chapters of constant threat to his friends and mocking to do it. Not only that , he required Makarov being killed and him actually being resurrected from the dead to do it. He isn't going to be resurrected every time. If he's dead , that counts as a loss. Show me a version of Natsu which is more powerful than Brandish , which he can activate at his will. Same goes for Gray and Gajeel.Not all hax are oneshots. Hax isn't below or above "normal hitting".
- Brandish also couldn't manipulate enchanted Neinhart. She was able to manipulate base Natsu when he's relatively calm, but I doubt she could manipulate any version of Natsu that is stronger than his END power's through POF. Same goes for Gray and Gajeel. If the Alvarez arc has taught us anything it's that magic power is useless if it doesn't translate over to feats.
- Chronos takeover is still inferior to END's power by Dimaria's own admission. Even with age seal, Dimaria can only hurt people who can be harmed by her regular knife. There are people with durability that can survive knife cuts. Some can outright tank it. But yes, Dimaria does generally easily win her fights because she gets free, unanswered shots.
- Gildarts said that if God Serena was alive he would be one hell of a wizard. This is the official translation, and the one closest to the raws. This proves that Gildarts considered Serena respectable. Not that they were equals.
- Is that what Wall actually did? No. It's not. What Wall actually did was engage with Laxus for several minutes before even going into his assault mode, then stopped casting Etherion because it got countered by the runes, and then Laxus killed him with red lightning.
- Power of feelings is just a character fighting at their best. I don't consider Gray's power of feelings as being something completely separate from Gray. It's just Gray fighting at his peak. He will fight that way any time he's pushed to his limits, like he was with Invel.
- What happened to Jacob isn't PIS. It's CIS. It's consistent CIS, so really it's part of his character. At a certain point, you have to stop making excuses for the character and acknowledge that they just don't perform. Again, I don't base my power-rankings based on what I think characters do. I base it based on what they actually do. You can have the best abilities in the world on paper, and Jacob's is pretty good. He just never uses them effectively.
- Even if it too just one swipe to break Erza's bones, Erza still had enough fight left in her to shatter Deus Sema and cut Irene out of her dragon form. Irene wasn't playing around when she cast Deus Sema. That spell was meant to kill Erza and everyone on the battlefield. Even if you argue that she underestimated Erza, deus sema was still her strongest enchantment. After Erza broke that, it's not like she had a stronger enchantment to use. Then Erza turned around and cut her out of her dragon form. By the end of the fight, Irene was heavily beaten up. She was staggering. She was bleeding from the cuts to her belly. She was bleeding from to cuts to her face and neck. She coughed up blood when Erza headbutted her. Her condition warrants a high difficulty fight. Enchanting people into animals isn't something Irene has ever done, except to fodders. My logic isn't really "who won". It's "what happened". For example, Erza and Wendy didn't even beat Irene. That's not what happened. What happened was Erza and Wendy managed to break Irene's strongest enchantment, cut her out of her dragon form, and hurt Irene quite a bit. Irene still ended up winning the fight because she could stand by the very end, but there's no denying that she was in a bad shape.
2. Doesn't matter at all , Gray's feelings of darkness isn't his regular state. A powerup which he can't activate at will is not considered in battles. END also isn't Natsu's regular state and he can't activate it at will. Don't show me forms which the character can't activate at will.
3. Is this the official scan ? Because the scan which I posted is the one from sorcererweekly too and the one from majority of websites.
In case you are right here , Serena's historia was still sensed as very powerful by Erza. If the guy's historia is sensed as formidable by someone who was stronger than Natsu's END state who was in turn stronger than regular versions of Natsu , I don't see in what world is Natsu beating Serena.
4. Does that matter ? We're considering a bloodlusted scenario here ( or at least me ). We're checking strictly FEATS here. Your argument assumes they're in character. Let me explain if you don't know.
There are two cases in battles , in character and bloodlusted. In Character means they will fight according to their character. Whatever they do while fighting , what is in their character , they will do that. I am not arguing for this scenario at all.
The second one is bloodlusted , where the fighters are lusting for their opponents' blood. Meaning they will do whatever is required to finish off their opponent FAST. In this case , we strictly check FEATS. Not in character battles. Feats.
Superman never abuses his flight or BFR to space in his fights. Yet we consider in a bloodlusted fight , that he's going to do that if it helps him win. Spectre and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos are jobbers who lose many fights and don't use their powers properly , yet we consider they're going to blink people away in bloodlusted fights. Superman takes care not to hurt civilans as collateral damage in his fights , yet in a bloodlusted fight we assume that he will not care. That's how bloodlusted fights work.
So , if Wahl is bloodlusted , then he indeed will do what is best for finishing the fight as soon as possible. Even I know Wahl will lose if it's in character , you don't need to tell me that. I recommend the OP mention whether the fight is in character or bloodlusted.
5. Same as above.
6. You saying Erza stopped a meteorite and hence Irene's attacks will not work on her. But then we see Erza got her bones broken with just ONE attack . Irene summoned that meteorite because she wanted to kill EVERYONE on the battlefield. Not just Erza. Erza didn't force Irene to use that meteorite. Irene could've pretty much stomped Erza with her foot. Yes Irene's enchantments into animals can work on Erza. Wendy states it that for enchantments to work , you need to have more magic power than your opponent. Pretty sure Irene has that. Irene was damaged heavily , but that means if she's hit then she will be damaged and will be done. Still doesn't change the fact that Irene is a dragon who can immediately blitz Erza and stomp her considering just one lazy swipe is enough to break her bones.
P.S. : Power of Feelings isn't just a character fighting at their best. It's a legitimate powerup. Gray went from losing to Invel in DeS to stomping him in base. It's confirmed by Invel that it's a powerup. Natsu's Flames of Ravage Emotions is a legitimate powerup too , it's not just Natsu fighting at his best. Natsu can't hope to burn time and space using his own MP. He's literally channeling his emotions into magic power in that state. He's using his emotions to create those flames. This is further verified by how strong emotions are portrayed to be in FT. The guild's emotions were strong enough to block a full power roar from Acnologia. Emotions of several dragons created a weapon of levelling Ishgar. Don't tell me you believe the Tenrou team at their best was capable of blocking a full power roar from Acnologia. If you can channel your emotions into magic power , it's ridiculously strong.