Voting Round 2 - Baby 5 vs Winry Rockbell | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Baby 5 vs Winry Rockbell

Who wins?

• Baby 5

• Winry Rockbell

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I've always been under the asumption that she would remain loyal to her husband no matter if somebody else asks her. Kind of like i think Sanji would not try to charm other girls if he was already engaged and in love with someone.
But that's my opinion of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hehe it's fine xD to each his own
you failed tho

WINRY SHALL WIN

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
The result of this battle is already in her name.
WINry. :kappa

Okay, that was bad, but my vote is not. :blush

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You must be ashamed for siding with a loser :gunz

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Nope, i'm proud to give my support to Baby 5. I'll acknowledge Winry's win when she wins, but you won't make fun of Baby 5 in front of me :pwnge

Reactions: syx

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Nope, i'm proud to give my support to Baby 5. I'll acknowledge Winry's win when she wins, but you won't make fun of Baby 5 in front of me :pwnge
Baby 5? The ho who clung onto every man she saw that even remotely hinted that she was wanted by them???

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Baby 5? The ho who clung onto every man she saw that even remotely hinted that she was wanted by them???
Yeah, that's her. I'm glad you also noticed how generous, caring, happy to please Baby 5 is.

As a very wise man said earlier in the conversation:
I've always been under the asumption that she would remain loyal to her husband no matter if somebody else asks her. Kind of like i think Sanji would not try to charm other girls if he was already engaged and in love with someone.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
She seems more like someone who'll cling onto any man who shows her more affection/need for her rather than be loyal.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
She seems more like someone who'll cling onto any man who shows her more affection/need for her rather than be loyal.
So i guess you think the same about Sanji?
I think it has been made pretty clear that Sai is different from the other random fiancees she got before. While she was not able to refuse due to her being extremely caring and wishing to please, she didn't truly fell in love with them. Whereas i think things are different with Sai, and i definitely believe she won't betray him any time soon. If you believe she would, as i was saying, to each his own.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that =)

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I still don't see him not straying, so yeah. BUt that's another topic for another discussion for another tournament for another another.

But is she really in love with him, or is it because he's not a complete douchebag to her?

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
So i guess you think the same about Sanji?
I think it has been made pretty clear that Sai is different from the other random fiancees she got before. While she was not able to refuse due to her being extremely caring and wishing to please, she didn't truly fell in love with them. Whereas i think things are different with Sai, and i definitely believe she won't betray him any time soon. If you believe she would, as i was saying, to each his own.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that =)
Sooo...Her charm works for only one person '-'

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I must admit, the lack of @WithYouInSpirit's presence here - mind you, not even a single post from his side - is a pure disappointment, and makes me regret my decision to vote for Winry. I hope there is a legit reason behind this. Otherwise, I would feel deeply ashamed towards @Takuan, I actually am/would be nonetheless. This guy made an epic entrance out of nowhere, winning me over like a boss. I wish I could punch the past syx in the face for his hasty vote.

May the gods punish, and Takuan forgive me, so that my humble self can walk the path of redemption, and atone for his sin.

:pout

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
I must admit, the lack of @WithYouInSpirit's presence here - mind you, not even a single post from his side - is a pure disappointment, and makes me regret my decision to vote for Winry. I hope there is a legit reason behind this. Otherwise, I would feel deeply ashamed towards @Takuan, I actually am/would be nonetheless. This guy made an epic entrance out of nowhere, winning me over like a boss. I wish I could punch the past syx in the face for his hasty vote.

May the gods punish, and Takuan forgive me, so that my humble self can walk the path of redemption, and atone for his sin.

:pout
How could i not forgive you after the kind words you're giving me :wtf

EDIT: Wait a minute... Are you trying to make me vote for Jeanne d'Arc by telling me kind things? I hope that's not what you're doing, i'm starting to understand people's mindset in this war!
Idc tho you're too kind, i'll vote for her anyway

Last edited:

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm voting for Baby 5 simply because of @Takuan effort in campaign his girl while another side is " Winry is popular enough so no need for that ".

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
How could i not forgive you after the kind words you're giving me :wtf
You are awesome dude, really appreciate your laid-back attitude. :zomg

EDIT: Wait a minute... Are you trying to make me vote for Jeanne d'Arc by telling me kind things? I hope that's not what you're doing, i'm starting to understand people's mindset in this war!
Idc tho you're too kind, i'll vote for her anyway
Only pathetic, disgusting, and honorless trolls would do that. :hmph

I have no reason to feel hatred towards those who vote against my nomination Jeanne.
All I feel towards them is appreciation. That is my sin.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
You are awesome dude, really appreciate your laid-back attitude. :zomg
Thanks man, i really appreciate it =)
I'm starting to like you a lot, and your posts in other threads always crack me up. I'm glad i joined this Waifu War, i discover great people here =)

Only pathetic, disgusting, and honorless trolls would do that. :hmph

I have no reason to feel hatred towards those who vote against my nomination Jeanne.
All I feel towards them is appreciation. That is my sin.

Yeah i'm pretty sure you wouldn't do something as shameful, i apologize for doubting you :nah

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I voted for Baby 5 as well, thanks to Takuan's performance.

Also it's been so long since I read FMA maybe Winry isn't that good. Maybe some other voters are the same. And need a refresher...

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
@Takuan Had I not already voted Winry just for Spirit, I would've voted for Baby 5 just because of your determination and support for her. Forgive me, :feelsbadman

Status
Not open for further replies.