Voting Round 2 - Baby 5 vs Winry Rockbell | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Baby 5 vs Winry Rockbell

Who wins?

• Baby 5

• Winry Rockbell

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
@Takuan Had I not already voted Winry just for Spirit, I would've voted for Baby 5 just because of your determination and support for her. Forgive me, :feelsbadman
There is nothing to forgive my friend :)
I didnt expect to change anyone's opinion or vote intent, so i'm already glad that i had an effect regardless :zomg

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Yea it's a different world outside of Domus Flau :zomg
I can see that xD
Thank you for your support by the way, i'm glad you liked my "performance" :zomg
Baby 5 will actually get some votes against Winry! Who would have thought :awe

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Takuan's effort deserves my vote.

SACRED TREASURE: RELEASE!
*things start to be blown away*
ABILITY: CLICK BABY 5!
CAST YOUR VOTE!!

Ok.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Takuan's effort deserves my vote.

SACRED TREASURE: RELEASE!
*things start to be blown away*
ABILITY: CLICK BABY 5!
CAST YOUR VOTE!!

Ok.
I wish I had the abilityto change my vote... '-'

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Takuan shouldn't be so nice and should start warring as Gallon did. Fight fight fight for your bae!

And unlike Lola, Baby 5 isn't unattractive, she's just a ho.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Takuan shouldn't be so nice and should start warring as Gallon did. Fight fight fight for your bae!

I can't bring myself to war though, especially since i always admitted that Winry was a pretty good Waifu. I can't really call her names, like you're doing with Baby 5 (you rude person)

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker

I'd be nice if I were going against anyone but Erza, but oh boy...

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
@WithYouInSpirit Where are you to help your waifu:arf
I must admit, the lack of @WithYouInSpirit's presence here - mind you, not even a single post from his side - is a pure disappointment, and makes me regret my decision to vote for Winry. I hope there is a legit reason behind this. Otherwise, I would feel deeply ashamed towards @Takuan, I actually am/would be nonetheless. This guy made an epic entrance out of nowhere, winning me over like a boss. I wish I could punch the past syx in the face for his hasty vote.

May the gods punish, and Takuan forgive me, so that my humble self can walk the path of redemption, and atone for his sin.

:pout
He's currently in Papua New Guinea and he'll be back in a bit less than a week, don't blame him.
Fortunately for him though Winry is getting somewhat easy opponents and not some of the hugely popular girls.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I can't bring myself to war though, especially since i always admitted that Winry was a pretty good Waifu. I can't really call her names, like you're doing with Baby 5 (you rude person)
Better rude than prude. :heh

And t'ain't my fault she moves on from man to man and is super clingy. Only time will tell if she continues to be loyal to Sai

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Better rude than prude. :heh

And t'ain't my fault she moves on from man to man and is super clingy. Only time will tell if she continues to be loyal to Sai
Yean, i'm pretty sure that's what you kept repeating, i'm starting to get your view on Baby 5.

What you call being a hoe and clingy, i call being extremely caring. I do believe that her previous fiancees were random guys she wanted to please, whereas i believe she genuinely love Sai. This couple is very different than the previous ones, and it's fine not to share my opinion about it.
However repeating the same thing over and over again is pretty pointless at this point. Why don't you move on?

Reactions: syx

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
No you are not, actually.

But it is important to state that it's hard to consider her as a waifu if she can move from man to man. Just as it's hard to vote for Sanji if he goes from woman to woman, even if he gallantly protects the women. Actually, Sanji is worse because he'll crush on another girl while crushing on a current one, whereas at least Baby 5 will only be into one person.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
No you are not, actually.

But it is important to state that it's hard to consider her as a waifu if she can move from man to man. Just as it's hard to vote for Sanji if he goes from woman to woman, even if he gallantly protects the women. Actually, Sanji is worse because he'll crush on another girl while crushing on a current one, whereas at least Baby 5 will only be into one person.
Maybe i don't understand yeah. She never betrayed a man or whatever, as you're saying she remains loyal to the man she's with. So the thing you have against her is the fact that she "moved from man to man", aka was able to accept another man's proposal right after her previous fiancee was killed by Doflamingo. Well, as i was saying, she wasn't really in love with them at all, and was only emotional about them because she felt she was needed. Which is a big thing for her. She genuinely is in love with Sai, so her previous mistakes of accepting men's proposals don't apply to him.

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If talking about my views on Baby 5, it's not because you don't understand. It's cuz of an argument that doesn't really align with my real view on Baby 5, which is that her quirk is annoying as fuck. Her quirk being her moving on to another man who wants her/treasures her, real or not.

We'll see. CHances are she is, given Oda and all.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
He's currently in Papua New Guinea and he'll be back in a bit less than a week, don't blame him.
Fortunately for him though Winry is getting somewhat easy opponents and not some of the hugely popular girls.
Don't blame him? He is letting his waifu fight a freaking war alone ffs, while he is probably hitting on pathetic 3D-sluts. Since when does real life take priority during a waifu war? I'm speechless.

Haya-san

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Winry is ok. I prefer most of the females in FMA to her. She got a lot of respect from me after seeing the way she dealt with the one who killed her parents, though.

I like Baby5 more, but if Izumi Curtis, Riza Hawkeye or Olivier Mira were in the contest instead of Winry, I would've voted for them over Baby5.

Status
Not open for further replies.