Movies - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Movies Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Information:

Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
What was it with the ending scene. The dirt moved, does that mean he is still alive?

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
It's just so unusual for two superheroes to fight each other. I wonder if they finally reconcile ....

hassan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
how was Ben Affleck as batman?

Last edited:

ShenGao

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
how be Ben Affleck as batman?
I liked his performance. This new Batman is one i always wanted to see, one who
kills people. Throughout the movie he is killing countless villains, using guns and he knows that it was always worthless to capture villains and bring them into prison, as they would always break out.
Ben Affleck plays a great Batman who is truly implanting fear into the brains of his enemies.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I liked his performance. This new Batman is one i always wanted to see, one who
kills people. Throughout the movie he is killing countless villains, using guns and he knows that it was always worthless to capture villains and bring them into prison, as they would always break out.
Ben Affleck plays a great Batman who is truly implanting fear into the brains of his enemies.
Thanks for sharing. :^_^

Honestly and sadly, it didn't impress me. As much as I wish for the villains to be brought to justice, I feel that "killing them off" is a cruel way to do so. I am glad that "judgement" in our society isn't done that way, or there will be plentiful of bloodshed everyday in every place.

Please don't get me wrong. You have your point too. This is a comic story after all.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thanks for sharing. :^_^

Honestly and sadly, it didn't impress me. As much as I wish for the villains to be brought to justice, I feel that "killing them off" is a cruel way to do so. I am glad that "judgement" in our society isn't done that way, or there will be plentiful of bloodshed everyday in every place.

Please don't get me wrong. You have your point too. This is a comic story after all.
To be fair i understand what lead Batman to become this new darker version. After 20 years of fighting crimes and this scene:
everyone would change. He realized that the way he did things didn't matter, because of this scene and because of the new enemy Superman, who's fight with Zod killed thousands of people and destroyed Bruce Wayne's tower in Metropolis,
killing one of his good friends and many of his employees.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Oh, this movie has changed my perception of "super heroes". :hmm I'm gonna watch it and see what's going on with these boys.. hmm... saw the trailers with them fighting head on fiercely.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
bruce v clark -> reconcile -> diana comes in -> trinity vs doomsday

it had so much potential. but it felt kinda rushed to me. idk why