beautifuldreamer1289 attempts cleaning practice 3 and another clean | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

beautifuldreamer1289 attempts cleaning practice 3 and another clean

beautifuldreamer1289

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
cleaning challenge 3. i neglected to do like, 2 of the patterns, and the redrawing needs alot of work, but i got sick of taking so long on it and just wanted feedback from what ive done already.

and a random one from spiral that i found and did. i knew some of the translation (currently taking japanese), but not all of it, so i only type-set the parts i knew.

Allashandra

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi sorry I wasn't able to get to this sooner. It is a good job. The borders are done well the blacks are mostly filled in. The whites look pretty good for the most part though there are a few specks. You already know about the redrawing so my main suggestion for that is to practice making the lines a little smoother. And for some reason this clean is a little blurry in comparision to the raw (particularly on panels 1 and 4) and I'm not sure why.

For the Sprial page it is better to also have the raw to compare it too when giving feedback. The main thing I noticed is that the redraw lines all appear to have no anti-alias on them.

I hope this helps