Chapter Berserk Chapter 364 Spoilers & Discussion

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The final chapter arrived.Farewell Berserk,really a great manga.RIP Kentaro Miura.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Wow, there's so much more to the chapter. I think the original had like 13 pages and given the circumstances it felt like that wouldn't be unexpected I guess.

Slave

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Was following berserk since 2009...well RIP sir miura... best manga artist to live.... berserk will always remain close to my heart.

Ellenate

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, there's so much more to the chapter. I think the original had like 13 pages and given the circumstances it felt like that wouldn't be unexpected I guess.

I would've preferred that.

There's something so off putting about it being complete; not knowing where his ideas end and "theirs" begin.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I would've preferred that.

There's something so off putting about it being complete; not knowing where his ideas end and "theirs" begin.
The only thing that gives me pause is how it ended, but given how infrequently it comes out, sometimes big plot points can kind of sneak up on me reading it as it comes out.

But idk... it seems like the kind of poignant moment that would fit as an abrupt ending, but it also doesn't feel like an ending at all at the same time. It's bizarre.

Ellenate

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only thing that gives me pause is how it ended, but given how infrequently it comes out, sometimes big plot points can kind of sneak up on me reading it as it comes out.

But idk... it seems like the kind of poignant moment that would fit as an abrupt ending, but it also doesn't feel like an ending at all at the same time. It's bizarre.

every chapter before hand, the characters were doing stuff, plot was moving- even if slowly.

Here, it was a complete lull. All the characters being in one location, all reacting at the same time. It felt like an episode of friends.

Then there was that moment where the kid popped up on guts, in the middle of nowhere, and whore his armor.

---

I didn't want to complain given the circumstance but-

i hated almost every page...

363 is the end for me.

POW

Reaction score
Country
United States
So what I theorized was that obviously hes the child of Casa's rape by DL Griffon but Casca's love shielded the child from demonic corruption. That makes him the miracle baby messiah and probably the key to beating Griffon.

lol did I just say "miracle baby" just rolls right off the tongue doesn't it hehehe

Well or the other theory is a part of Griffon was saved from being corrupted by Griffons willpower and seeded into the child. Griffon was a tactician after all ie: "Just as planned".....

Oh man so is the to be last chapter of Berserk ever : (

Ellenate

Reaction score
Country
United States
That makes him the miracle baby messiah and probably the key to beating Griffon.
the kid is guts and i'm just now realizing that the kid f***ed up femto's birth like femto f***ed up his.

so the deed has already been done. I assume they just have to kill the kid to kill griffith.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Given Femto exists, I don't think it's as easy as killing their kid. The Godhand can't be harmed by beings from the physical world, so he'd probably just go back to being a Godhand only.

Ellenate

Reaction score
Country
United States
Given Femto exists, I don't think it's as easy as killing their kid. The Godhand can't be harmed by beings from the physical world, so he'd probably just go back to being a Godhand only.

There was a whole song and dance to get him into the thing- i doubt it being destroyed would be something he could simply shrug off as nothing.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
There was a whole song and dance to get him into the thing- i doubt it being destroyed would be something he could simply shrug off as nothing.
His existence in the physical plane, for sure.

But there's also the issue of Griffith merging the physical and astral planes when he killed Ganishka, so even though he has a physical body currently, his nature may not be completely physical and he doesn't only inhabit the physical world either. No one in Fantasia does, nor does Guts and Co.

Ellenate

Reaction score
Country
United States
His existence in the physical plane, for sure.

But there's also the issue of Griffith merging the physical and astral planes when he killed Ganishka,

Shouldn't that work against him, making his physical death a "one stone, two birds" deal?

i don't think it'd be enough to get rid of him completely but he's not walking away from its death like nothing.

so even though he has a physical body currently, his nature may not be completely physical and he doesn't only inhabit the physical world either. No one in Fantasia does, nor does Guts and Co.

With the whole "bleeping out of existence" on a full moon, it's safe to say a large portion of him is in that form. Mortality might have been the price to pay to have such free range in the physical world.

Reactions: gcd

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Chapter 364 English complete here : http://www.evil-genius.us/ , please don't go to other manga sites because they post the chapter incomplete , its 29 pages long , not 12 , please and thank you..... :)
I'm glad I decided to come here, I read the original and due to the circumstances didn't questions it's incomplete nature. Thanks a ton for the link :)

Reactions: gcd