Best Ending (Animation-wise) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Ending (Animation-wise)

Best Ending (Animation-wise)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Best Ending - Animation Wise - Announcement!

The results are in for the first Anime Awards Ceremony (2010) at long last! The moment you have been waiting for, has finally arrived! [Drum rolls]

But first, our thanks. We thank everyone for their participation in nominating, voting, discussing, critiquing, and suggesting ideas for future Awards Ceremonies. This wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the staff and most importantly our cherished members and loyal fans of anime!

but secondly, let's review of how we got to the winner(s) of the Best Ending - Animation Wise - Category.

The Official Nominee Winners:

1. Bleach - "Sky Chord ~Otona ni Naru Kimi he~"
2. 3. Soul Eater - "I Wanna Be"
4. Clannad - "Dango Daikazoku"
5. Black Lagoon - "Don't Look Behind"

and finally, what you all have been waiting for, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Members' winner choice [Drum rolls]:

Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
One vote will decide the fate of the nominees for this category, so please help your favorite song by voting for it! :) You still have time; the nomination process ends tomorrow night. (Eastern Time)

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I picked Sky Chord just because it's so simple and beautiful. Orihime "singing" is also great. But yeesh, if I knew there was an award for OP's and endings I would have nominated "For You" as well.

saladesu

in absentia
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I assume you mean AZU's "For You" from Naruto? It was nominated for an award... I forgot which category though. Best Ending Theme I think? It is an official nominee so it's definitely heading to the next round, too :amuse

I personally picked Houki Boshi - loved how the animation was different for each episode and was dedicated to each division in turn :)

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yes, just confirming that was nominated for best ending by me.

Anyway, the only one I like was dango family. I don't get it, most of the nominations here don't have the best animations imo..so i vote 4 clannad ending

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I assume you mean AZU's "For You" from Naruto? It was nominated for an award... I forgot which category though. Best Ending Theme I think? It is an official nominee so it's definitely heading to the next round, too :amuse

I personally picked Houki Boshi - loved how the animation was different for each episode and was dedicated to each division in turn :)
It's not here or on the "normal" version of this category. Where is it??

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
It's already nominated, which means you can only vote it in the next round.
This round is for those that failed to have enough nominations.
So once they have enough nominations, they'll join the rest that have been nominated successfully in the next round.
FOR YOU successfully got nominated, so it'll only be available for the actual voting. This round is only for us to push one or more nominations up, so that they have enough for the actual voting.
...I hope what I said was right ;)

[tmod=saladesu]Don't worry, it is :amuse Thanks![/tmod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yeah, just realized that....:sweatdrop dang, I feel like an idiot....:darn Well, I'm gonna vote "For You" in the next round and I'll support "Sky Chord" for this one.

Last edited:

saladesu

in absentia
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Newkerzy, just to clarify again... "For You" is an official nominee for "Best Ending Theme", not this category :amuse Just to make sure since you said you'd vote for it in the next round which made it sound like you thought it was in this category :p

And... We still need more votes :shakefist We still have a tie.

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nominations are over! Now that the nominations are set, it is time to vote for which one you think should win this category! Cast your vote before the deadline to decide the winner! :whoabunny

saladesu

in absentia
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The results are really close! Please vote and encourage your fellow members to vote for the nominee each of you thinks deserves to win! :tem Every vote counts! :thumbs

HegemonKhan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Best Ending - Animation Wise - Announcement!

The results are in for the first Anime Awards Ceremony (2010) at long last! The moment you have been waiting for, has finally arrived! [Drum rolls]

But first, our thanks. We thank everyone for their participation in nominating, voting, discussing, critiquing, and suggesting ideas for future Awards Ceremonies. This wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the staff and most importantly our cherished members and loyal fans of anime!

but secondly, let's review of how we got to the winner(s) of the Best Ending - Animation Wise - Category.

The Official Nominee Winners:

1. Bleach - "Sky Chord ~Otona ni Naru Kimi he~"
2. 3. Soul Eater - "I Wanna Be"
4. Clannad - "Dango Daikazoku"
5. Black Lagoon - "Don't Look Behind"

and finally, what you all have been waiting for, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Members' winner choice [Drum rolls]: