Best Full Cast | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Full Cast

Vote for the best full cast of 2012:

• One Piece

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Arakawa Under the Bridge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuragehime

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Dorohedoro

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist

• Naruto

• Hunter x Hunter

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Black Lagoon

• Beck

• Fairy Tail

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Bakuman

• Tower of God

• Gintama

• Durarara!!

• Orange

• Cross Game

• Magi

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure

• Noblesse

• Bleach

• History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

• Claymore

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Haikyuu!!

• Total voters

littleangel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
1- Fairy Tail is quite fulfilling this criteria with many mages having all those different powers and stuff.
2- Claymore, not only most of the main characters have their own unique abilities, but the development of characters and their working together is amazing actually.
3- HunterXHunter is also of the most interesting in this criteria.

Torca

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I support Magi, Orange and nominate Haikyuu!!.

Last edited:

Teeba

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I support Magi and Fairy Tail for best full cast.

I support Fairy Tail because for a mainstream action manga, it's cast has more prominent female characters than other action manga I've read, and I think the author does a great job designing each one to be individual, along with their personalities and power capabilities. Minor characters get plenty of love and attention despite not doing much plot wise.

I support Magi because the character designs for each and every character is nothing short of awesome. Everyone looks different, has different power capabilities, and they carry themselves differently. I also think there's a good display of gray morality. Instead of people being "good" or "bad", people have loyalties to different countries, which can make them either good or bad considering on the political environment of the country.

Also, power can mean different things to different people. You have characters who identify as Fanalis--they are literally the strongest race on the planet. They can tear people apart with their bare hands. And yet, they can be matched (not outclassed, matched) by magicians, who solely rely on magical power. But not just any magician, trained and skilled magicians who have graduated from magic school. And then you have people who are djinn users, who are neither magicians nor rely on brute strength, but rely on djinns for extreme power in short bursts. There are few people who are masters of everything, but even then, they aren't untouchable. Magi has a good system of checks and balances in terms of power and ability.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Winner Announcement
MangaHelpers Manga Awards 2012

Best Full Cast All-Time

The voting period of MH's Manga Awards 2012 has ended and the winner is ready! The crown this year goes to...

Hunter x Hunter

Thank you very much to all members who has helped to make this event merry. Complete list of winners can be seen here. The info thread for this event is now open for comments and suggestions. If you have any ideas on how to improve this event the next time we do it, please post it here.

See you next year!
:confetti

Last edited: