Best Lurker

• Belserion

• Demonspeed

• Hardy

• Juviii

• Kaoz

• shinobi

• Totinona

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@shinobi
@Demonspeed

And I also agree with erin about @Kaoz
I always hear how great and helpful behind the scenes he is form the other staff members
Well why are you the only one that have the privilege of knowing him, becoming a staff true gift isn't the power or getting a cool color but knowing kaoz and talking to them in a special staff only place

Demonspeed

Beast Titan
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@shinobi
@Demonspeed

And I also agree with erin about @Kaoz
I always hear how great and helpful behind the scenes he is form the other staff members
Well why are you the only one that have the privilege of knowing him, becoming a staff true gift isn't the power or getting a cool color but knowing kaoz and talking to them in a special staff only place
You can also become a PoT fan for this :XD.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You can also become a PoT fan for this :XD.
I didn't even realize my inbox still had that filter option enabled to block everyone except staff user groups and people with at least one post in forum category 846.

Brandish μ

Brandelicious
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
There's some fantastic lurkers. They are great in Mafia Game, asking to be screenshotted, those cute things.

But I voted for Bel only here. She can lurk when she doesn't show up on there "people online" thingy. She must multi-device. She's next level and is scary.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
There's some fantastic lurkers. They are great in Mafia Game, asking to be screenshotted, those cute things.

But I voted for Bel only here. She can lurk when she doesn't show up on there "people online" thingy. She must multi-device. She's next level and is scary.
Lurker God Bel for the win :XD