• Poll closed .

Vandred

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Art has two aspects; form and interpretation - the author shares the former, the reviewer shares the latter.

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the Best Reviewer on MangaHelpers.
Often, people will use reviews to decide whether or not to invest in a movie, book or game. Whether addressing an audience already familiar with the material or trying to introduce someone to a new work of art, a great reviewer will not only be able to give you just the right taste of what to expect and look forward to, but also make you look at something you are already acquainted with in a different light.

Who has managed to accomplish that the most and the best this past year? Who has been able to make you excited about trying out what they recommended, or made you appreciate something you enjoyed even more by adding to it just a little? Who has changed your mind on something that you could not get behind yourself? It's your turn to review the reviewers.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 24th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

@Belserion [15]
@Hermit [11]
@GrySun [8]

@Lambu [7]
@Seraph [5]
@Vandred [5]

Last edited:

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Thanks for this nomination, but i dont deserve to be nominated here, im not a reviewer, not a real one, theres people out there working hard on reviews, if i started Op reviews recently it was just bc we re close to 1000 chaps milestone, theres some interesting things upcoming and its been like months ive been waiting for people to do them :arf and i get frustrated to see other series getting weekly reviews and op section getting none, only sanji vs zoro debates in every threads lol :errr , then i thought maybe i should do something instead of waiting people to do them lol. what i just wanted is to open the door/encourage people to make some. And not lying it sounds wrong and leaves me a bad taste since ive just started it like 3 weeks ago. While other members were doing this for years and years and better than me.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Thanks for this nomination, but i dont deserve to be nominated here, im not a reviewer, not a real one, theres people out there working hard on reviews, if i started Op reviews recently it was just bc we re close to 1000 chaps milestone, theres some interesting things upcoming and its been like months ive been waiting for people to do them :arf and i get frustrated to see other series getting weekly reviews and op section getting none, only sanji vs zoro debates in every threads lol :errr , then i thought maybe i should do something instead of waiting people to do them lol. what i just wanted is to open the door/encourage people to make some. And not lying it sounds wrong and leaves me a bad taste since ive just started it like 3 weeks ago. While other members were doing this for years and years and better than me.
My third nomination goes to @Erichi so inspiring :scry

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nominating @Seraph @Belserion. Can't really go wrong with any of these. Top tier.

While I may not qualify for this years badge, I'll be here (InshAllah) for next years :snidely

Stay tuned for EZ and FT reviews from yours truly.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Coming for the top soon!!👀👀