Final Voting Round Best Reviewer

Best Reviewer

• Belserion

• Farfalla

• Hermit

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Brandish μ

Landi shipper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Art has two aspects; form and interpretation - the author shares the former, the reviewer shares the latter.

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the Best Reviewer on MangaHelpers.
Often, people will use reviews to decide whether or not to invest in a movie, book or game. Whether addressing an audience already familiar with the material or trying to introduce someone to a new work of art, a great reviewer will not only be able to give you just the right taste of what to expect and look forward to, but also make you look at something you are already acquainted with in a different light.

Who has managed to accomplish that the most and the best this past year? Who has been able to make you excited about trying out what they recommended, or made you appreciate something you enjoyed even more by adding to it just a little? Who has changed your mind on something that you could not get behind yourself? It's your turn to review the reviewers.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 23rd
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Belserion 16
Hermit 8
Farfalla 9
Seraph 3
Copy Panda 7

Belserion 11
Hermit 9
Seraph 8
Copy Panda 8
Farfalla 8
Asako 6
revo 6
desin24 5
Nii 4
Purity of Magi 3

Belserion 4
Hermit 4
Seraph 4
Purity of Magi 2
Asako 1
Copy Panda 1
desin24 1
Farfalla 1
Nii 1
revo 1

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
With the reviewer term being broad to include also people that suggest you good things in a good, well described way, and adding to my enjoyment of said things, I nominate:
@Nii and @Asako for suggesting Nier Automata and further making the game more enjoyable by explaining parts that were unclear.
@desin24 for Sekiro suggestion and making playing more fun by having someone to report my progress to and ask advice/compare experiences.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
I voted for you and myself; you for aforementioned reasons and myself bc i have been reviewing every bern image ever created (courtesy of mango)