• Poll closed .

Vandred

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

And when I lifted my eyes to your name, suddenly your heart showed me my way.

This thread's purpose is to decide the member with the best username on MangaHelpers under the given restrictions. "Best" can mean anything from most interesting to funniest or whichever other criteria you want to use.

Eligible for this category is anyone who joined between the 2016 and 2017 Community Awards and has a listed post count of at least 24 posts. That would be members who joined after October 8, 2016 and before October 6, 2017. Also eligible are any members who changed their username within the same time frame.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days.
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Vandred

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Among the biggest regrets I have about this year, there's not nominating @NoticeMeGallonSenpai, @Xandred and @MOLESTERMAN for this category. I don't know who you are and I know two of you wouldn't even be eligible in the first place, but I feel like you deserved an honorable mention from me at least. :p

As for the current round, I voted @Zirconium since I like how it sounds. Though I must admit I'm a bit curious as to why you chose the name of a fairly unremarkable metal, especially over the gemstone it takes its name from. :hmm

Zirconium

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
As for the current round, I voted @Zirconium since I like how it sounds. Though I must admit I'm a bit curious as to why you chose the name of a fairly unremarkable metal, especially over the gemstone it takes its name from. :hmm
There is actually no special meaning behind it. I have chosen this name thanks to another forum that was advertising spinning tops (that looked like the one from the movie Inception btw). Some of them were made out of Zirconium, so I thought, sure why not, it has a nice sound to it and it reminds me of one of my favorite movies.Let‘s choose it as my nickname. xD

So if you want to buy spinning tops someday, I would highly recommend this site here: https://foreverspin.com/
(I hope it‘s allowed to advertise here... :whistle)

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
I'm voting for @Lady pompom, pretty good username imo. I don't know why, for some reason i like it.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I'm voting for @Lady pompom, pretty good username imo. I don't know why, for some reason i like it.
You like it because that username and her personality are a perfect match. Elegant, modest, polite, cultured, cute, down to earth and pompom-ish.

This is literally her:

:awe

If this makes anybody cringe, I don't care and you can go f* o*.

goodboy_lawlett

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
You like it because that username and her personality are a perfect match. Elegant, modest, polite, cultured, cute, down to earth and pompom-ish.

This is literally her:

:awe

If this makes anybody cringe, I don't care and you can go f* o*.

you are one cringy gal

Supporting pumpum as well

Reactions: syx