Country
Russian Federation
It doesn't sound as good. Change it back to three to make the haiku work

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Guys support james, he literally planned for the death of each character long before the MG game started and then when it did he wrote walls for their death and made a light novel isekai quartet MG edition

(It's really fun to read, don't forget he made it as accurately as possible to the character personality and even the way they talked)

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
For the longest time he used that abbreviation and I was too scared to ask what it meant 37 chapters into new world and chill

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Guys support james, he literally planned for the death of each character long before the MG game started and then when it did he wrote walls for their death and made a light novel isekai quartet MG edition

(It's really fun to read, don't forget he made it as accurately as possible to the character personality and even the way they talked)
It was really fun to write as well. The combination of four different Isekais coupled with the personalities/actions of the Players themselves as acknowledged part of the universe created a lot of creative ways to "die". ^^

For the longest time he used that abbreviation and I was too scared to ask what it meant 37 chapters into new world and chill
You mean ODB? I used Other-Dimensional-Being/s for so long I thought I could save some time making it an abbreviation and everyone would get it. XD