Final Voting Round Best Writer

Best Writer

• Copy Pandy

• Hardy

• James Rye

• revo

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Brandish μ

Landi shipper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Writing means sharing a part of yourself with the world.

This thread's purpose is to decide the Best Writer of the last 12 months. The best writer is someone who is continuously providing best literary works to the community of MangaHelpers, help provide incredible writeups for the site's needs, participate in art-writing contests such as poems and stories, or give constructive criticism for literary-related things to help increase the overall quality of literature at Mangahelpers.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 23rd
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Copy Panda 13
Hardy 8
revo 7
James Rye 6
Organizized 1
Evil3ye 3
riki 5

Copy Panda 16
revo 13
Evil3ye 9
riki 8
James Rye 7
Hardy 7
Organizized 7
Hermit 6
Seraph 5
z.5 5
desin24 4
Nii 4
Raven 2

Name Nominations
Copy Panda 6
Evil3ye 3
Hermit 3
revo 3
riki 3
James Rye 2
Seraph 2
desin24 1
Hardy 1
Nii 1
Organizized 1
Raven 1
z.5 1

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I support:

Copy Panda
Hermit
riki

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
United States
@revo a great writer and made for me a very epic, funny, adorable and quality Bernkastel x Lambdadelta story/fanfic. She captured the essence of their characters and nature perfectly. I look forward for more stories on your side. A quality writer.
@Copy Panda I have seen basically all of his panda stories. He should focus a bit more on his Koala stories sides.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Basing myself largely on MG flavor-texts, I nominate:

@Copy Panda @desin24 and @Evil3ye for the phenomenal texts in the OMO Weekly Mafia Game. I don't know which of you wrote the intro texts and the day/night end posts so I will for safety just nominate all 3, as I also know their good writing skills from their past history of posts, so wouldn't be surprised if all 3 wrote some parts.
To those that don't know it I suggest checking the host texts here in the OP and day/night ending posts that are linked in the OP. Some very good and enjoyable stuff.

4th nom will be @Hardy as it's a shame for him to not be here, he has a great writing style with topics that he likes making them a joy to read as well.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Ah I wrote the intro text but the day and night start/end texts (as well as the RP'ing) was done by all three of us 🙏
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

my fave part of that game were the 'you're fired' edits by evil though :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

soon the execs will host again 😤

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Basing myself largely on MG flavor-texts, I nominate:

@Copy Panda @desin24 and @Evil3ye for the phenomenal texts in the OMO Weekly Mafia Game. I don't know which of you wrote the intro texts and the day/night end posts so I will for safety just nominate all 3, as I also know their good writing skills from their past history of posts, so wouldn't be surprised if all 3 wrote some parts.
To those that don't know it I suggest checking the host texts here in the OP and day/night ending posts that are linked in the OP. Some very good and enjoyable stuff.

4th nom will be @Hardy as it's a shame for him to not be here, he has a great writing style with topics that he likes making them a joy to read as well.
Thank you, it was indeed a team effort simply because it was so much fun to spice up what the other created and so on.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I'll be adding @Hardy Marcie, thx for the mention. It's not only 'cause of writing MG fluff content that are brilliant, but I also have the most beautiful poems from him, which I'll always cherish.

Adding @z.5 and @Organizized as well for what I've seen in contests and around the forum.