Best WTF Moment | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best WTF Moment

Best WTF Moment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Best WTF Moment Announcement!

The results are in for the first Anime Awards Ceremony (2010) at long last! The moment you have been waiting for, has finally arrived! [Drum rolls]

But first, our thanks. We thank everyone for their participation in nominating, voting, discussing, critiquing, and suggesting ideas for future Awards Ceremonies. This wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the staff and most importantly our cherished members and loyal fans of anime!

but secondly, let's review of how we got to the winner(s) of the Best WTF Moment Category.

The Official Nominee Winners:

Mami's head getting chewed off...
Priscilla cutting Teresa's arms and decapitating her
Ep96: When an entire episode is devoted to Kagura's father fighting to protect some alien world, even achieving a level of drama, and in the end turns out to be one long commercial for a hair loss treatment.
Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi(CAUTION: Mature OVA series! Do not attempt to watch unless you are used to seeing mature subjects, naked bodies and have a strong stomach.)
The entire 6 part OVA set is a giant WTF moment but I have to say that the "Doctor's Room Torture" was one of the biggest WTF moments ever.
Inuyasha, Naraku turning into a shrimp at the end of the series

and finally, what you all have been waiting for, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Members' winner choice [Drum rolls]:

Ep96:
When an entire episode is devoted to Kagura's father fighting to protect some alien world, even achieving a level of drama, and in the end turns out to be one long commercial for a hair loss treatment.
Gintama’s

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nominations are over! Now that the nominations are set, it is time to vote for which one you think should win this category! Cast your vote before the deadline to decide the winner! :whoabunny

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I probably don't need to say who I voted for. XD

Gintama is so full of laugh out loud "WTF" moments- I can remember episodes when they tried to build a giant penis out of snow, claiming it was a "Neil Armstrong Jet Armstrong Cyclone Cannon". :tem

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The results are really close! Please vote and encourage your fellow members to vote for the nominee each of you thinks deserves to win! :tem Every vote counts! :thumbs

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I voted for Inuyasha’s because…well…I wasn't expecting for the main villain of the story, who caused so much destruction and pain and who Inu group fought for more than 500 chapters to turn into that at the end of the story! :facepalm

HegemonKhan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Best WTF Moment Announcement!

The results are in for the first Anime Awards Ceremony (2010) at long last! The moment you have been waiting for, has finally arrived! [Drum rolls]

But first, our thanks. We thank everyone for their participation in nominating, voting, discussing, critiquing, and suggesting ideas for future Awards Ceremonies. This wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the staff and most importantly our cherished members and loyal fans of anime!

but secondly, let's review of how we got to the winner(s) of the Best WTF Moment Category.

The Official Nominee Winners:

Mami's head getting chewed off...
Priscilla cutting Teresa's arms and decapitating her
Ep96: When an entire episode is devoted to Kagura's father fighting to protect some alien world, even achieving a level of drama, and in the end turns out to be one long commercial for a hair loss treatment.
Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi(CAUTION: Mature OVA series! Do not attempt to watch unless you are used to seeing mature subjects, naked bodies and have a strong stomach.)
The entire 6 part OVA set is a giant WTF moment but I have to say that the "Doctor's Room Torture" was one of the biggest WTF moments ever.
Inuyasha, Naraku turning into a shrimp at the end of the series

and finally, what you all have been waiting for, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Members' winner choice [Drum rolls]:

Ep96:
When an entire episode is devoted to Kagura's father fighting to protect some alien world, even achieving a level of drama, and in the end turns out to be one long commercial for a hair loss treatment.
Gintama’s

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
HELL YES GINTAMA! <3