Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
- Apr 7, 2013
- Reaction score
In this thread we'll discuss the newest Black Clover game from the usability of the characters to team building for the various game modes presented in Black Clover: Quartet Knights. The game is set to release in JP: 9/9/2018 and in US/EU: 9/14/2018 for Playstation and PC via Steam.
All playable characters revealed along with their roles:
- Magna Swing
- Luck Voltia
- Yami Sukehiro
- Gauche Adlai
- Noelle Silva
- Vanessa Enoteca
- Klaus Lunettes
- Mimosa Vermillion
- Charmy Pappiston
- Zone Control: teams of four players race to hold control of the target area. They will be able to fill a gauge by standing within the ring. Having more team members in the ring will increase the gauge fill rate; however, it will risk vulnerability to a full barrage from the opposing team.
- Treasure Hunt: teams of four players race to pick up a key and carry it to the treasure chest. The team with the more unlocked chests wins.
- Crystal Carry: teams of four players escort a crystal along a path before the timer runs out. The team that gets their crystal further wins.
- Challenge Mode: player takes on missions and mini-stories unique to each character. Completing missions will improve characters' combat skills.
- Story Mode: an original game story line, Karna seeks revenge on the Clover Kingdom and takes control of several Magic Knights, including Yuno.