1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Retro Banner Contest has begun. Bring back your old memories!

Voting has begun for the Magic Short Story Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Valhalla777 for winning the Landmark Photography Art Contest !
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 180 Discussion / 181 Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Deku's Notebook' started by ShenGao, Apr 19, 2018.

1. ChocoBar9

ChocoBar9 Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    Don't respond to it

2. HiAndromon

HiAndromon Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    I don't think this arc is over yet, the festival just got started, I think this was the prologue.

Probably going to have some league of villains shenanigans and Gentle ends up doing something heroic and memorable, maybe saving All-Might and Eri from some League of Villain types possibly leading to him and La Brava escaping if they want to continue on as more lighthearted villains. Maybe if they quit the villain thing they could choose to work as training for heroes or maybe even realizing a long discarded dream of working as a hero...but honestly I think Gentle would still try and be the lighthearted villain, maybe even act as a self-proclaimed surprise drill for heroes he thinks are growing lazy.

Either way, I think the School Festival arc is just getting started.

3. Koi Kage

Koi Kage Registered User

United States
    I doubt that the festival will be shown in full we may get class 1-A's performance then a "clip show" chapter that shows brief moments from the other classes that is if the festival is allowed to continue after Gentle and La Brava where found It most likely will because manga reasons. To add on to this the VA hasn't been shown in this arc like they have with every other arc they've been apart of so there is a very slim chance that they will be showing up at the Festival.

4. Zibi234

Zibi234 Registered User

Poland
    Maybe LoV will use the quirk destroyer dart which will hit Deku and he will once again be quirkless. All this would lead to Eri getting motivation on wanting to help Deku get his powers back so she will try to learn to control her power and in the end reverse his and Togatas quirks. Eri is allowed to stay in UA to be under protection, with friends and to train her quirk.

5. xAsum0x

xAsum0x Registered User

United States
    Definitely not happening

6. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Global Moderator

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    The arc is not over, but it's the end for Gentle and La Brava. He is tired and gave up. The VA might appear but I doubt it'll be the case. If they do they will keep a low profile I think. The rest should be about the classes' performances.

7. HiAndromon

HiAndromon Registered User

United States
    At this point I could see the League of villains showing up and Gentle and La Brava escaping during it only to turn back and buy the young heroes some time to finish their activities. All while recording the whole thing making an even greater name for himself as a villain who doesn't associate with the league of villains, something like that could definitely give him some attention and acknowledgment as setting a standard that 'Not all villains associate with these guys' which could actually be one of the biggest detriments taken against their organization yet! I mean they took advantage of Stain but enough Stain followers might begin to question how much the League of Villains mentality actually compares to Stain's own. Even more so if Gentle point's this out.

8. Ice King

Ice King Registered User

Italy
    Any spoilers ?

9. Kariya

Kariya Registered User

Hungary
    When I had nothing to do I counted the chapters between the "shit hits the fan" villain arcs (like Noumu attack, Stain arc, First Strike Team, Overhaul), and made an average, and I already threw the paper it was on out, but it was like something like 6 more chapters from where we are now left until some obvious threat appear if we are sticking to the formula of light hearted school events and whatnot then serious villain stuff.

so that should cover the leftovers of Gentle and Lovelover, maybe a couple of chapters of festival, like the beginning, Eri smiling and glimpses and some chapters setting up whats to come next, and than VA makes an appearance. hopefully with at least 3-4 new members besides Gigantomachina.