1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. Time for a new Set Art Contest! Submissions for Chibi Avatar & Signature Set Contest has begun. Express your fondness for chibi art!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Love Story Poem Contest !

The winner of Bad Weather Photography Contest is Arjuna ! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 183 Discussion / 184 Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Deku's Notebook' started by ShenGao, May 17, 2018.

1. ShenGao

ShenGao Mangahelper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Germany
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Boku no Hero Academia.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. ShenGao

ShenGao Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Germany
  3. Exorcist1995

Exorcist1995 Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Uruguay
    >those eyelashes

oh sweet god

4. Rax

Rax Banned

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Tartaros
    This slice of life stuff is still going?

God dammit.

5. xzaizenx

xzaizenx Registered User

Singapore
  6. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Spider #7

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Gentle looks very different like that. The beauty contest has started. I wonder if there is something about class B's play too.

7. ShenGao

ShenGao Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Germany
    KOBA, Exorcist1995, Newkerzy and 2 others like this.
  8. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Spider #7

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Looks like it's ending, Nejire won.

It's good to see class A having fun together like that :pleased.

Crescent Jinx likes this.
  9. Hardy

Hardy Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Joker
    Very appreciated chapter. Great closure to the festival.

Shinsou is alive!

Also lmao Todoroki taking a pic as Nedzu.

Nejire best girl is confirmed now I guess.

Ēsu Taichou likes this.
  10. ShenGao

ShenGao Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Germany
    Chapter is up: https://readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/183/5075/1
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2018, Original Post Date: May 18, 2018 ---
    Horikoshi really put in a "Luke, I am your father!" into the story. Good chapter with things like the concerns of All Might and Hound Dog about Deku's fight, Deku tearing up when he heared about Eri's "WAAAAH" but quickly stopping it to keep his promise with All Might from after Kamino, the beauty contest and the SoL acitivities which the anime will probably expand in a big way.
    My personal highlight was Deku following Aoyama's surprise philosophy to cheer Eri up with the candy apple. Very cute.
    Maybe Gentle and La Brava are still redeemable. They should get a punishment for their crimes, but after that who knows what they could end up doing.

11. seizzoverow

seizzoverow Registered User

Indonesia
    my fanboys heart can't take off from the little panel of kendou x monoma or kendo x tetsux4

12. Kato756

Kato756 Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Brazil
    I dont really get the last page...
    Maybe it was something of a difficult jpn translation...but it did not look to me as if gentle has been saved

What it does seem to imply is that the officers recognize La Bravas and Gentle skills, and are thinking of offering them a second change (Gentle Police?)

If so,I am so glad, Gentle is so likable and I want a happy ending for him

13. Koi Kage

Koi Kage Registered User

United States
    So in the end Horikoshi did go with the montage chapter I still think we should've gotten this chapter last week, but at least he's not drawing out this arc any longer fortunately. I'm still kind of irked that Deku didn't receive any kind of punishment for taking the law into his hands especially after Aizawa said that the next time that happened he was going to expell Deku.

DyanSon likes this.
  14. DyanSon

DyanSon Registered User

Philippines
    Yeah but I think it's okay because Deku already have a Provisional Liasence.

15. KOBA

KOBA Registered User

Imperium of Mankind
    That was before Deku get his license. Deku arrested Gentle and teachers hand him over to police, Deku did nothing wrong.
    I think in exchange for shortening his sentence, Gentle agreed on some form of cooperation.

16. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    Damn, the arc really is ending. And nothing is even happening with gentle, he seems like he will get a slap on the wrist... *sight*

17. Nakurawari

Nakurawari Registered User

Ireland
    Nice, fluffy chapter. Almost too nice? This is a nitpick, but I don't think Horikoshi had to shove the 'your performance was good, we're sorry for hating on you guys' that hard into my face. I got the idea already from the last chapter.

Class B's play was really funny, and it's always good to see Shinsou. I cherish every panel. Nejire winning the contest was predictable since it's her final year, but still fun.

To conclude though, Eri is adorable. I'm slowly forgetting how much of a half-baked character she was during the Overhaul arc.

18. Koi Kage

Koi Kage Registered User

United States
    It shouldn't be okay because the license is meant only to be used in the presence of a hero or as a means of protecting ones self. Deku however is the one who initiated the fight as seen in chapter 176 which puts him in the wrong as Gentle was at that moment acting like a normal citizen minding his own business so looking at it legally Deku broke the #1 rule heroes( and police) have unnecessary us of force to apprehend a criminal add onto that with not calling for a hero or god forbid the police whose literal job is to restrain such individuals as Deku has no right to restrain someone under the terms of his license as I've stated before which is meant as a means of helping out a hero and for personal safety when needed in terms of Deku's case he completely and utter disregard for those rules, while it did lead to the arrest of two villains, is still overstepping his bounds with his quirk use. If this was in the real world Gentle and La Brava's arrest would be called into question in a court of law. Personally I think he should be suspended for a while after this, only because he's the MC that he wouldn't get expelled like almost 98% of the other students probably would had they been in the same position.

19. Kariya

Kariya Registered User

Hungary
    Id have preferred Nejire to have a decent fight in the Overhaul arc over using her as eyecandy.

Anyway, nice chapter and all..but agree the students hating on class A apologizing was too much. dont even see whats the logic behind that, they put up a good show, so now they had a change of mind? makes little sense to me but whatever.

Gentle just got scolded or what the hell was that? eh, I dont care. At least it was condensed into one chapter. Kendou was nice, Eris moments are nice but getting a bit too much.

Next chap has a good chance of the VA making an appearance, looking forward to it. had enough feel nice chapters, time for the next shit hitting the fan arc.

20. DyanSon

DyanSon Registered User

Philippines
    Yeah whatever makes you sleep at night.