1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Photography Art Contest! Submissions for Bad Weather Photography Contest has begun. Enjoying those beautiful weathers, show off your photography skill!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Summer Art Contest Manga Helpers Flag !
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have entered its fourth round! Fight for your Waifu now!
  6. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  7. The Tokyo Ghoul Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite moments and characters now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by ShenGao, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Dabi is

1. Endeavor and Rei's son

2. Endeavor's son with someone else

3. related to Endeavor but not his son

4. not related to Endeavor

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Bon

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    I feel like you guys are hyping Dabi's intelligence too much. He has done nothing particularly smart so far and the genius of the LoV is Shigaraki himself. But in these conditions, his chances of winning are high.

They are separated from the others but heroes will come ASAP. I guess Hawks will stall until he gets more of his feathers, he still has a few ones.

2. CuriousReborn

CuriousReborn Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Bahrain
    I feel like Hawks will lose his quirk while Endeavor will fall in despair as his own son turns out to be a villain and that society hates him now. Assuming Dabi is his son of course.

3. ShenGao

ShenGao Mangahelper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Germany
    Why should society hate him? Because a villain says he was an asshole of a father and husband? Who would believe a villain's words over that of the No. 1 hero who took down a monster?

4. CuriousReborn

Bahrain
    Because I dont think the current Endeavor will deny his accusation and I think there will be a big fraction between society about Endeavor which results in him losing his hero license.

5. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Bon

Global Moderator

France
    Really, even if Dabi is his son and talks about all of this. It won't really matter here. Why would they care so much about that?

6. ShenGao

ShenGao Mangahelper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Germany
  7. CuriousReborn

Bahrain
    God this chapter is full of HYPE.

Demonspeed likes this.
  8. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    Oh wow, this is a good chapter. While the whole hero ranking system and endeavor's ability to survive two falls from that height make no sense to me, the fight in general has been pretty damn good.

But that said, endeavor needs to fall. It makes no sense that he doesn't. Endeavor isn't a good guy. He isn't even a decent human being. Endeavor needs to be exposed as the person he genuinely is. A family abuser and a wife beater.

Anyways, I still think dabi is either endeavor's bastard OR a child from a first marriage. Which he abandoned so that he could pursue his eugenics experiment and produce shouto. And however wrong the current attack is, dabi has come for rightful retribution.

What I am wondering though is how noumo's are produced. How are they being completed? This should absolutely mean the villains have the means to take quirks and give them to others even without AFO. I think AFO has a secret... We know he has the ability to take quirks and also give them to others. So, at a minimum this means the league somehow has the means to take quirks to give them to noumos even without OFA. Now, there are several ways this could be accomplished IMO:

1.- One would be technology. They managed to replicate AFO's quirk through technology.

2.- And perhaps the more disturbing... There is another AFO. For a moment I was thinking that perhaps AFO passed his own quirk to someone but that seems weird considering he apparently used it recently. SO, imagine that among the quirks AFO has been collecting he found one that enabled him to copy other quirks. Perhaps temporarily. A mimic like ability. And then another one that enabled him to make the copying permanent.... BOOM, a second AFO. Another possibility, AFO found a way to clone himself and what is currently in custody is just a clone while the real one is out there still bidding his time. Anyways, gist of this is that there is a non zero chance that there is somehow a second AFO user out there hence how noumos are still being produced.

amit-monsterman999 likes this.
  9. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Bon

Global Moderator

France
    I love seeing Shouto being emotional like this, I wonder how All Might feels now that he can't fight anymore.

This arc has been great so far, and it's not even featuring one of the main characters. Hopefully all these discussions about Dabi will end next week.

Exorcist1995 and SkyJockey like this.
  10. CuriousReborn

Bahrain
    Yes, lets ignore the hundred of thousands lives that he saved today and probably millions over his career. Endeavor is a scumbag that deserves to die. /s

What is up with this hypocrisy, why are you ignoring that and just focusing on his past. The thing with him is that you cant say he is bad when he saves people lives everyday, but cant say good, because of what he did to his family. Thats why I like Endeavor he is in this grey area where he cant be one without the other.

11. Koi Kage

Koi Kage Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    Chapter was okay though whats up with this fight and being super dialogue heavy not really a complaint more of just wondering why? From the look of things Natsu, Fuyumi, and Todoroki where really worried for Endeavors life there at the end. Also by Endeavors reaction to Dabi along with the look on Dabi's face in my opinion shows that Dabi is most likely not endeavors child.
    I'm never going to understand peoples hard-on for having Endeavor be exposed as a "bad guy" All Might nearly KILLED AFO in their first match, possible going to kill him the second time they fought had they been alone, and no one is saying that All Might isn't a good guy or for that matter All Might WILLING placed the life of a person in danger the moment he passed OFA on to Deku without proper training. You can't say ones a bad guy while ones a hero when both things that are being hide from the public are both bad though All Mights case is in my opinion far worse then the supposed abuse Endeavor caused his family. Endeavor didn't become a hero through public opinion anyway so even if it was reveled so it wouldn't change anything. Also I'm pretty sure it was stated that Endavor married Rei not long after he became the #2 hero so there was no previous marriage nor is there any evidence to support Endeavor had a side woman and I highly doubt even if Dabi was endeavors kid he'd abandon him as a child seeing as the other kids, other than Natsu who may or may not be living in a dorm at college, are still living with Endeavor. As I said earlier the look on Endeavor's face doesn't show any form of recognition of Dabi so in my opinion this pretty much squashes the Dabi is Endeavors son theory.

12. Hardy

Hardy Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Argentina
    What are the odds of Dabi fucking the top 2 heroes so bad they have to retire / die?

Any chance Hawks STILL has a second agenda? (That past future comment was weird)

Yeah Shoto was super cute.

Demonspeed likes this.
  13. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    What are you talking about? Endeavor as a wife family abuser and wife beater is a felon. Since when does doing good deeds excuse anyone of the shitty stuff they do? That's not how things work. Besides, I am not saying he deserves to die, I am saying he deserves to be exposed and suffer the consequences of that exposure.

14. SkyJockey

SkyJockey Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    Endeavor falling also doesn't make sense at this point. This chapter cinched it. Endeavor is getting redeemed. Hori is going to make him deal with his family drama, but I still don't see it being a nationally televised scandal like some people seem to think.

15. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    What are you talking about? AFO is basically the manga's hitler. Someone who had committed atrocity after atrocity, ran a substantial crime ring and is being credited with stalling humanity's growth for decades. Allmight going after him is legitimate. And to the extent allmight and the others have hidden AFO stuff from the world, yeah, they also deserve to be exposed for that and all the shit, if any, that comes with that. Endeavor is someone who basically profits from keeping his shittiness in the background. It keeps him up in the ranks, out of prison and he was succesful in his little eugenics experiment.

The bit about a previous marriage is of course a just a theory.

16. Calbalacrab

Calbalacrab Registered User

Italy
    Can we not talk about Endeavour’s behave? We already did and everyone here has different opinions.
    Let’s talk about more interesting stuff like... how hot is Dabi *pun intended* LOL joking.

Back to serious, I’ve noticed something: do we know Dabi’s quirk name?

His surname suggest it but we never saw it written down. I think we will know both his name and his quirk’s name in the next chapters, as long as his relationship with Endeavour. In the last chapter - aside from looking hot honestly lol - he does resemble Shouto.

LgS_WaRioR and Demonspeed like this.
  17. amit-monsterman999

amit-monsterman999 Registered User

Canada
    I like your second theory more. I do think AFO either gave his own quirk away to someone else or there is a second clone like AFO that is working as well. AFO knows he has little time left to live and so unlike OFA which was passed down to one user he likely passed his quirk down to multiple users so that in the case one fails or converts to being good, there is still someone else who can take up the rank of being evil.

The other possibility is that Shigaraki has the AFO quirk now as well and is harnessing it to make his own nomous. I mean when ALl Might gave his quirk away he still was able to use the quirk too so its possible AFO gave his own quirk away to someone else aside Shigaraki someone that is making the nomous.

But the fact Dabi came means that Dabi and Shigaraki made the nomu so it's likely Shigaraki has the AFO quirk too now and is experimenting on how to make super villains.

18. GenuinelyHonest

GenuinelyHonest Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Hong Kong
    Endeavor is human. Everyone in this story is except for AFO probably. Stop looking at past-Endeavor and look at him now. He has maintained his no2 rank for 25 years. He has resolved more incidents than anyone else throughout his whole career so stop it with those ugly name callings and just watch him beat some sense into his kid who's right in front of him.

Everyone has issues in their life. Even a top hero carries with them anxieties. Disregarding the quirk, the skill and the blessed family they were born into, it's no different from that of an average salary man. "Am I doing this right?", " What's the best course of action that will bear the most fruit in the future?" They suck these problems up, set them aside and focus on others first rather than their own. That's what a true hero is.

19. amit-monsterman999

amit-monsterman999 Registered User

Canada
    All Might saved people but never hurt anyone willingly. He was emotionally and physically supportive. Endeavor on the other hand never has been, neither with his family or with his co-workers and peers. He's a person with a crappy attitude that with lots of money and power got to do whatever he wanted.

The fact that's most disturbing here is that he is exactly doing what AFO and Shigaraki is doing building Nomous. Nomous are a crime against humanity; taking a sane human no matter how evil and removing his sanity and making him destructive to the point of not being able to sense or perceive any emotions or make logical decisions is unjust along with human experimentation which are unethical and possibly painful.

Endeavor did the same when he "bred" with his wife to find the ultimate son. He was building a Nomou that could fight and beat All Might that's it.

The decision to hide AFO was a political choice because if AFO was revealed to the public it would have caused huge amounts of fear, paranoia and made it difficult to contain villains and crime. I mean look at this fight the minute Endeavor was loosing people panicked like mad and were running even the heroes couldn't keep up with the problem.

LgS_WaRioR likes this.
  20. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    Except that the problems endeavor has are by no means normal. Family abuse, wife beating and eugenics are not normal problems. You know what should have happened to endeavor many years ago? Allmight should have shown up at his doorstep, beat the ever loving crap out of him, then walk out of the place with either children or the beaten wife in his arms to take them to a hospital while the police delivers the lowlife to a cell.