Country
Germany
Last edited:

Noble

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think this is the third time Inko did send off Deku in this way. First time was when he enrolled in U.A. and the second time when he moved to the dorms.
Can we make a retrospective of this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last edited by a moderator:

Asocial

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I can’t read Korean but now I understand. Endeavor is cool. He noticed an incident happen before students can’t tell it at all. He is the No.1 Hero.
And students ask for instructions quickly.

Maybe Endeavor will defeat the villain easily. And then I think he will admit Deku and Bakugo because they moved quickly.

Last edited:

Newkerzy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Huh. I wasn't expecting All Might to straight up tell Bakugou that he resembles Endy the most. I thought he would've remained oblivious at Endeavor.

So, I guess Endeavor will decide to teach them if they show a good performance in this fight. I'm going to guess Hawks will leave behind a cryptic code to Endeavor to relay onto his higher-ups.

ShenGao

Anti-Hero
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There's no need to post links to the english translation. They are already posted in the sticky at the top.
Is this new villain part of a new faction or just a lone wolf? So far his actions don't look very villain like.
With the talk about OFA and Black Whip it's obvious that a new quirk will activate in this arc, maybe even in this fight against the new villain.

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
How nice to see the trio of wonders ready to fight.

LgS_WaRioR

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Is there any doubt that Endeavor only cares about Shoto?

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
There's no need to post links to the english translation. They are already posted in the sticky at the top.
Is this new villain part of a new faction or just a lone wolf? So far his actions don't look very villain like.
With the talk about OFA and Black Whip it's obvious that a new quirk will activate in this arc, maybe even in this fight against the new villain.
I know. My bad. I didn't see that you already stickied it. I doubt we'll see a new quirk popping up this fight. That's probably somewhere down the line in this arc.

kai567

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn, going on hiatus just when shit is getting hype. This was another great chapter though, makes sense why endeavor only cares about training shouto. But bakugou and deku are going to prove to him that they deserve to be their as well. Also, it was really great to see once again how much endeavor has developed.

That new villain design is looking clean and more hawks stuff is always cool to see. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
They even dont mention Hisashi.. Freaking strange as hell. Whats going on?! This is really strange

Sirin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
They even dont mention Hisashi.. Freaking strange as hell. Whats going on?! This is really strange
Why? Horikoshi has clearly stated that Hisashi works abroad, and Inko has been raising Izuku pretty much as a single mother since forever. Well, maybe Hisashi supports Inko and Izuku financially, maybe not, we don’t know. But he clearly has never been an important person in Izuku’s life. Think of it - whenever something dangerous or important happens to Izuku, he thinks only of his mother and All Might. Hisashi never crosses his mind. He’s just a stranger who’s never been there for his son.

kai567

Reaction score
Country
United States

I seriously doubt that, when deku starts to get more of a handle on black whip, that's when I think a new one will start to manifest. Right now the only thing black whip can do is go "bloop", what would be the use of bringing in a new one already?

JennyLeo

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Huh. I wasn't expecting All Might to straight up tell Bakugou that he resembles Endy the most. I thought he would've remained oblivious at Endeavor.

So, I guess Endeavor will decide to teach them if they show a good performance in this fight. I'm going to guess Hawks will leave behind a cryptic code to Endeavor to relay onto his higher-ups.
Every time Hawks shows up, I fear for his life. Even cryptic code will be dangerous considering how smart Skeptic is.

I seriously doubt that, when deku starts to get more of a handle on black whip, that's when I think a new one will start to manifest. Right now the only thing black whip can do is go "bloop", what would be the use of bringing in a new one already?
Unless, his other quirk is support type. I always entertain the idea of Deku having a detection quirk, y' know.

ShenGao

Anti-Hero
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The thing is the quirks won't wait until Deku masters OFA. Black Whip is the proof of that. When Deku wanted to grab Monoma Black Whip activated even though Deku wasn't, and still isn't, even close to using it. Just like Black Whip the other quirks will activate when Deku wants something the quirks can achieve.
What if he wants to rescue someone burried under a building, stop a villain who doesn't have a materialized body, or catch up to a villain who is too fast? If one of the quirks can achieve that they will activate like Black Whip did.

JennyLeo

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Damn, going on hiatus just when shit is getting hype. This was another great chapter though, makes sense why endeavor only cares about training shouto. But bakugou and deku are going to prove to him that they deserve to be their as well. Also, it was really great to see once again how much endeavor has developed.

That new villain design is looking clean and more hawks stuff is always cool to see. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Imagine being a dad who wants to spend quality time with his son, and his son brings two boyfriends, hahahaha

kai567

Reaction score
Country
United States
The thing is the quirks won't wait until Deku masters OFA. Black Whip is the proof of that. When Deku wanted to grab Monoma Black Whip activated even though Deku wasn't, and still isn't, even close to using it. Just like Black Whip the other quirks will activate when Deku wants something the quirks can achieve.
What if he wants to rescue someone burried under a building, stop a villain who doesn't have a materialized body, or catch up to a villain who is too fast? If one of the quirks can achieve that they will activate like Black Whip did.
I'm talking about horikoshi's writing, I doubt he's going to bring up another one so soon, when deku hasn't gained any type of control over the first one. Its going to be a while before we get another one that manifests. Remember how deku gained a decent amount of control over one for all, before he had that dream and it started getting out of control from evolving, then black whip came into the picture.

Imagine being a dad who wants to spend quality time with his son, and his son brings two boyfriends, hahahaha
Yeah, endeavor is feeling salty right now 😂.

JennyLeo

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If this villain turns out to be nobody, I highly doubt the boys will get some action with Endeavor there (and possibly Hawks).
The best they can do perhaps protecting civillian.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Also,can we talk about that villain in end of chapter. I have a feeling thay he can predict future, but in symbols. Because his speech sounds like prophecy.

LgS_WaRioR

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

No. That will not happen. No one is cooler than Shoto for Endeavor's eyes.

kai567

Reaction score
Country
United States
No. That will not happen. No one is cooler than Shoto for Endeavor's eyes.
Who said anything about being cooler? I'm talking about them proving to endeavor that they deserve to be their. Obviously he's going to show favoritism to shoto becuase that's his son.