Spoiler Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 326 Discussion

Flamefire123

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could Deku use Ofa at 100% from get go without any real problems? No.
Can Deku assume muscular form even when he is using 100% Ofa? No.
Have All Might manifested previous holders quirks? No.
since this was brought up it reminded me of something I wanted to ask. I reread the chapter with Deku and the vestiges talking about why him and all might can handle OFA because they are quirkless but it was explained like they were the same when they are not. All Might could handle 100% from the get go but Deku couldn't. There also isn't a explanation to why Deku can actually wield multiple quirks at once since it affect both the body and the mind since nom became noms because both the body and mind couldn't handle it. I would be willing to believe that Deku could use 2 to 3 quirks with no setbacks but 6 quirks with no explantation is nuts.

Neala897

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
since this was brought up it reminded me of something I wanted to ask. I reread the chapter with Deku and the vestiges talking about why him and all might can handle OFA because they are quirkless but it was explained like they were the same when they are not. All Might could handle 100% from the get go but Deku couldn't. There also isn't a explanation to why Deku can actually wield multiple quirks at once since it affect both the body and the mind since nom became noms because both the body and mind couldn't handle it. I would be willing to believe that Deku could use 2 to 3 quirks with no setbacks but 6 quirks with no explantation is nuts.
For now it kinda feels like despite its being different quirks they all confined in the core of One for All. So its kinda one quirk. But yeah if you noticed Deku was compared to Nomu more than once.

Buulord

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
All for one and One for all are similar quirks I would say. One lets you just take and wield multiple quirks. The other gives your quirk to someone and combines them. They would both have to modify the body/mind to handle the multiple quirk “strain”. It just sounds like One for all does it worse than All for one by only pulling it off with the quirkless.

Flamefire123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For now it kinda feels like despite its being different quirks they all confined in the core of One for All. So its kinda one quirk. But yeah if you noticed Deku was compared to Nomu more than once.
Actually it's the fact he isn't a nomu which is confusing me. so for most people in mha they only know nomu as creatures who can use multiple quirks which is why civilians compare him to Deku. but the readers know a nomu is only created when someone is unable to handle multiple quirks which is why people like shiggy aren't but even he still isn't able to fully handle multiple quirks since his body was breaking down. this brings me onto machia who is the only person who can handle multiple quirks without modication so Deku and machia have something in common but since they are so different I have no clue what it is.

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Endeavor has been in the process of distancing himself from his family ever since the family dinner and Ending kidnapped Natsuo.

He has known for some time now that he won't be involved in a future with his family. He is prepared to die, I think that's why he pulled his hat over his face last chapter, hiding his expression from Shoto when Shoto told him they were gonna do this (stop Toya) together. Endeavor said "yeah..." But he didn't appear truthful.

I think he plans to take Dabi on himself, to protect Shoto from having to shoulder that burden, and to prevent a repeat of what happened in the war. That will probably go wrong, leaving Shoto to face Dabi in the end of the story after all.

rjusticegonzalez993@gmail

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually it's the fact he isn't a nomu which is confusing me. so for most people in mha they only know nomu as creatures who can use multiple quirks which is why civilians compare him to Deku. but the readers know a nomu is only created when someone is unable to handle multiple quirks which is why people like shiggy aren't but even he still isn't able to fully handle multiple quirks since his body was breaking down. this brings me onto machia who is the only person who can handle multiple quirks without modication so Deku and machia have something in common but since they are so different I have no clue what it is.
It's because deku doesn't have multiple quirks he has one quirk that manifests as multiple they explained it in the OfA world.

Antonho

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
In a sense I suppose? It gives me impression that Ofa finally had enough energy to manifest those. For me the problem come from the fact that Deku hold Ofa for just eight months and they manifested. All Might did it for 40 years and nothing of that sorts happened.
The quirk got strong enough to manifest The other users precisely because All Might gave a ton of power to the quirk.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The quirk got strong enough to manifest The other users precisely because All Might gave a ton of power to the quirk.
Possible explanation. But then why he didnt manifest those quirks?

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
From What i can understand, the current user power only merge with OFA power after they pass it to another user.

Hrathgrath

Reaction score
Country
United States
What is the bit about information Stain gathered at Tartarus and All Might should use that to... kill him (Stain)?
I haven’t gone through the trouble of translating the pages, but I’m willing to bet that he wasn’t saying “I’ll give you the info and then kill me!” Probably something more like “You can take my information and use it to beat him (AFO)” But that’s a TOTALLY blind guess. 😜
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They kept saying something like “It’s (OFA) finally reached the point of singularity”. Like OFA had to reach a certain point (age? Stored energy?) before the other users could manifest and add their quirks to the “pot”. 🤷

LuckSlayer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It was explained. Deku cannot handle OFA at 100% because his body is not prepared for it, I mean, this has been stated since day 1. All Might did prepare for the quirk with plenty of time. Deku on the other hand, was a rushed vessel.

Deku can handle more that 2 quirks because he is constantly training. Even when fighting the sniper girl he had some problems because of using multiple quirks, it was stated. Even when fighting Shigaraki he had to stop using black whip for a minute since he was grabbing everyone and it was too much to handle.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
It was explained. Deku cannot handle OFA at 100% because his body is not prepared for it, I mean, this has been stated since day 1. All Might did prepare for the quirk with plenty of time. Deku on the other hand, was a rushed vessel.
All Might himself judged him be physically fit.

Flamefire123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Deku can handle more that 2 quirks because he is constantly training. Even when fighting the sniper girl he had some problems because of using multiple quirks, it was stated. Even when fighting Shigaraki he had to stop using black whip for a minute since he was grabbing everyone and it was too much to handle.
constantly training wouldn't suddenly allow you to wield 6 quirks in the span of a month just like that. and with his fight with lady nagant it said it threw him off using 6 at once but he was still able to move around. in comparison shoto gets a lot slower when using fire and ice together while Deku to a certain extent was able to use 6.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I haven’t gone through the trouble of translating the pages, but I’m willing to bet that he wasn’t saying “I’ll give you the info and then kill me!” Probably something more like “You can take my information and use it to beat him (AFO)” But that’s a TOTALLY blind guess. 😜

They kept saying something like “It’s (OFA) finally reached the point of singularity”. Like OFA had to reach a certain point (age? Stored energy?) before the other users could manifest and add their quirks to the “pot”. 🤷
Yes, they said it multiple times. OFA reached a certain amount of stored energy that allowed the previous users to manifest. I don't understand how this isn't clear by this point.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Yes, they said it multiple times. OFA reached a certain amount of stored energy that allowed the previous users to manifest. I don't understand how this isn't clear by this point.
Its not clear what caused it. Yoichi himself practically just constated it without giving an answer.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Phisicaly fit to start using the quirk, not using it at 100% at Will.
It the same thing lol. Its pretty clear All Might judged by his own merit when he was passed Ofa

Zibi234

Reaction score
Country
Poland
since this was brought up it reminded me of something I wanted to ask. I reread the chapter with Deku and the vestiges talking about why him and all might can handle OFA because they are quirkless but it was explained like they were the same when they are not. All Might could handle 100% from the get go but Deku couldn't.
Um a bit wrong, All Might was using sole power boost to fight villains over the years and was not burdened with sinigularity issue of other quirks manifesting and interfering with each other like how its happening to Deku. The OFA quirk could not develop full becouse it was draining life-force of users, they get old while beign 20-30years old....AM as a quirkless could handle it and develop move over 40years. Now Deku needs to master power-limit generated over those 40years. Like AM could use OFA as 100% becouse its power level wasnt that high at the time he got it, but 40years generated so much power that Deku has to deal with that amount from day1.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It the same thing lol. Its pretty clear All Might judged by his own merit when he was passed Ofa
If he were judging midoriya by his own standard, then he wouldn't even be training his body in the first place. You're making a lot of stuff in your own mind.

Its not clear what caused it. Yoichi himself practically just constated it without giving an answer.
It Will never be 100% clear because that would be way to boring, but OfA works by storing energy and passing it to the next user as a package. The quirk reached a breaking point when someone stored decades of energy in it.