Spoiler Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 335 Discussion

avietar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Want to add that aside from the qualities mentioned above, he's also full of himself, overconfident, and arrogant. 😅 It's not all positives lol

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
AFO throwing shade at Dabi was funny af.
Not the first time. I mean I choked at how shamelessly Kohei singled out Dabi from the rest of league during Mva

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Toru’s quirk definitely has to be a light manipulation quirk.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
But I reread spoiler and dang if translation isnt off its really implies multiply traitors. :twitch

Karna

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Lesson learned guys, now we know if a character's first name starts with T, they're going to be villains.

Tomura.....Tōya....Twice....Toga....now Toru haha

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I hope Horikoshi reveal Toru Hagakure motivations,backstory and why she betray U.A. and her friends?

And also a face reveal please

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But I reread spoiler and dang if translation isnt off its really implies multiply traitors. :twitch
I don't think there are. But at worst it's one among the students, among among the teachers, police etc.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I don't think there are. But at worst it's one among the students, among among the teachers, police etc.
How much you wanna bet that if this is really a case its still someone in A-class?

Lord Traffy Law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow so the traitor is the invisible girl
Honestly I thought he had abandoned that plot thread
Well damn

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
That's not what I got from his character at all. He is shown to be observant and intelligent, cunning and resourceful. And above all, manipulative and patient, willing to play the long game.
He is cunning to an extent, but he is also incredibly arrogant.

At this point in the story, the time for being patient is past. He can do whatever he desires now.

His already revealed his identity and grudge. The only thing left is to finish it off. Also, it seems clear that he actually wants to kill Endeavour if the spoilers are accurate.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Depends on when and how long Toru Hagakure was a traitor,if she was a traitor since the beggining of the series,that means she was never in danger of being kill by the league of villians and Shiggy ever since Shiggy,USJ Noumu and Kurogiri attack them in the start of the series,or she become a traitor much later? Which one is it I wonder?

Was she was always a traitor since the very start or she backstab her suppose allies and friends since some point later in the series?

Is she truly traitor who are loyal to AFO and his allies causes or did AFO blackmail her to help him and his allies?

Even If AFO did blackmail Toru,It still doesn t make sense because AFO and Shiggy is gonna destroy Japan and cause total anarchy. What possible blackmail did AFO did to Toru to make her help him? If she is even blackmail in the first place?

Soo many question I like to know about her.

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm glad it was just "revealed". That way we don't have to worry about fake "is there a traitor" stuff when things actually go down, and we can instead anticipate what action she is going to take to screw them over.

The traitor plot was always a pretty weak one, but I'm glad it actually seems to be having some set up to go somewhere now. Hori has after so long, finally confirmed there is a Hitchcockian "bomb" in the plot. I'm hoping that this leads to it going off. I like this as set up better than what we got for Star and Stripe, which literally happened out of nowhere.

Speaking of which. What is Hori doing?

He didn't set up Star and Stripe arriving at all, but he has suddenly just revealed his hand and set up Hagakure to do something. Now I guess its just a matter of execution. Hopefully this isn't resolved in the next 5 chapters and is something that is actually paid off a bit later down the line.

10 chapters down the line, or whenever stuff actually begins to go down would be nice. But holding off for a little while would be good.

Also, it would be lame if she was immediately caught without doing anything.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Lol. I can t believe someone actually want Uraraka as the traitor. lol

Saintz0r

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lesson learned guys, now we know if a character's first name starts with T, they're going to be villains.

Tomura.....Tōya....Twice....Toga....now Toru haha
Haha it's a fun coincidence, but I don't think Tenya and Tsu are villains :P

Ohh we finally have our traitor revealed! I was honestly thinking that Horikoshi-sensei had changed his mind in this plot point but I'm glad to see I was wrong

There are so many possibilities of how she could absolutely ruin the heroes plans just by having inside info... Also, while it doesn't seem like this reveal would be a major blow to Izuku personally, this will definitely mess with the class as a whole. People like Ojiro and Mina will surely feel the betrayal strongly

I'm excited to read bnha again after the whole S&S thing

Ah, it just ocurred to me that Izuku will probably feel like shit that by going back to UA he has played into AFO's hand

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Also, are we really going to skip on Toga dealing with her issues and coming to terms with Twice's death? Will Twice ever be mentioned again? I love seeing her again, but it's also weird how she is suddenly back again and we don't know how, when, or why. Also, does Tomura know Twice is dead?

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I didn't get that part about AFO thinking Dabi was stupid. He said they have similar personalities. The main difference between them is that AFO having a lifespan enhancing quirk has developed the habit of forming long term plans and plans within plans. Pretty sure his complex plans will be part of his undoing since it's heavily implied he's a control freak and needs to be in control at all time.
Well, Dabi is a sapling in comparison to the 150+ year old AFO, so of course AFO would view him as someone who’s still got a long way to go. I think he likes him though. I’m sure AFO sees the potential in him, he just needs a bit more experience.

With a different mindset, he probably would’ve picked him to be his new host instead of Tenko.

Not really? He is a pretty stupid and impatient person. Thats kind of his whole thing. Like, he does get his ass handed to him a lot because of how arrogant he is. At the same time though, there is no reason for Touya to want to be patient either. Hero society is destroyed. His "gottem" moment already happened. His probably just itching for action.
Yeah, this. Dabi has more potential as the next great villain, but he sometimes falls short within his goals. That’s what AFO is criticizing him for.

I want this to actually amount to something. Maybe Hagakure could do something major and totally compromise a mission where the students are placed into seperate teams?

Since she knows the general game plan, she feeds this to AFO, who sets up a strategy to counter the heroes final plan. This ultimately ends in Hagakure backstabbing her own independent group.

Anyway, I want something big from her.
Yeah, I definitely want to see good execution from this. Now that we have been shown AFO’s card, Horikoshi needs to go through with it. I think Horikoshi should do more to hint at her background to lead up to the backstabbing moment.

In the case she should be teamed up....I just pray it’s not with Ochako.

Want to add that aside from the qualities mentioned above, he's also full of himself, overconfident, and arrogant. 😅 It's not all positives lol
All fine qualities that AFO prides himself on. Really though, it’s so interesting to see Dabi having more potential as the next great villain, but fate spoke otherwise.

AmyRose

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Oh god no, don't give us that Horikoshi. I want to calm down and wait till next chapter to be sure but Hagakure being traitor is dissapointing, it have perfect sense just because she's INVISIBLE. Ok to last minute I believed UA traitor was just early concept forgoten by author but if it's not I was expecting something brilliant and completely unexpected not friggin Hagakure. Seriously, first Dabi was completely predictible as Todoroki brother and now her as traitor? Ugh, I hope it's just cliffhanger becous Horikoshi can do better than that.

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, I definitely want to see good execution from this. Now that we have been shown AFO’s card, Horikoshi needs to go through with it. I think Horikoshi should do more to hint at her background to lead up to the backstabbing moment.

In the case she should be teamed up....I just pray it’s not with Ochako.
Yeah, I agree, there needs to be really devastating follow through. And your comment has just made me want it to be with Ochako.

In truth, it'll probably be more with Aoyama or Ojiro.
Oh god no, don't give us that Horikoshi. I want to calm down and wait till next chapter to be sure but Hagakure being traitor is dissapointing, it have perfect sense just because she's INVISIBLE. Ok to last minute I believed UA traitor was just early concept forgoten by author but if it's not I was expecting something brilliant and completely unexpected not friggin Hagakure. Seriously, first Dabi was completely predictible as Todoroki brother and now her as traitor? Ugh, I hope it's just cliffhanger becous Horikoshi can do better than that.
The thing is though, Dabi was good. It was a predictable thing, but he followed through on it in the war REALLY WELL. I'm just hoping that Hagakure has similarly great follow through.