Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Off topic,I know people don t care about this guys. But I wonder if we are gonna see Re destro and Geten and the captured paranormal liberation armies escape from prison and Help AFO/Shiggy and the League again?

Bleach—

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
But when will Hirikosgi deign to show us an interaction between Izuku and Ochacho?
Horikoshi is missing like 100 interactions between characters

AmyRose

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
The thing is though, Dabi was good. It was a predictable thing, but he followed through on it in the war REALLY WELL. I'm just hoping that Hagakure has similarly great follow through.
Uhh yeah, Dabi was good: soo obvious yet still not enough to be 100% sure but with Hagakure things are different. Beside that one time after attack on USJ when she claimed to be with Todoroki but it could be either lie or truth becous duh! she's invisible so it's hard to say if that WAS true or not Hagakure never did anything suspicious. She seemed to be as scared as everyone else, working as hard or even bit harder than everyone else and she even was a victim of some events so I think if now Horikoshi would jump out with "Hagakure is traitor" without any clear hints that it's really her it wouldn't have any sense. Betray without motive is meaningless and it wouldn't have as big impact as it should so I don't like that, also as we know idea of Hagakure being traitor is soo popular in internet that introducting it in manga could even count as mere fan service. Yeah I know, last line sounds bit silly but as we don't have any other evidence than her invisibility sooo yeah that would be fan service, kind of.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Thats not a problem. People comparing it with Dabi reveal are doing pretty pointless thing. Its too different. Traitor plot is way more complex than is he elder child or no. Mole troupe supposed to have at least some impact and with Tooru its pretty much impossible since she is a character who isnt actually a character.

Franz

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Horikoshi is missing like 100 interactions between characters
Eventually.
He must hurry up, because after chapter 322 it would also be time to make the relationship between the two evolve.

But I wonder if we are gonna see Re destro and Geten and the captured paranormal liberation armies escape from prison and Help AFO/Shiggy and the League again?

There would be some people to be released from prisons.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

cracker

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thats not a problem. People comparing it with Dabi reveal are doing pretty pointless thing. Its too different. Traitor plot is way more complex than is he elder child or no. Mole troupe supposed to have at least some impact and with Tooru its pretty much impossible since she is a character who isnt actually a character.
It might not have the emotional weight some people wanted it to have but there is definitely more at play here, when it all plays it it might not be so bad in retrospect. Sometimes it ok to not subvert expectations.

If you wrote the story as the butler did it, but changed it to the maid because the fandom thought it was too predictable/boring etc it might not work.

MalaEmperor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel like freeing ReDestro and Geten is too plot redundant especially at this point because Japan has to be salvageable by the end of the story unless Horikoshi wants Japan to end up extremely draconian by the end of the series.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I feel like freeing ReDestro and Geten is too plot redundant especially at this point because Japan has to be salvageable by the end of the story unless Horikoshi wants Japan to end up extremely draconian by the end of the series.
I don t know,I think Re destro and Geten should not be sideline for this final battle. I think they should be released and participate in helping AFO/Shiggy and his allies. I don t like the idea they should be sideline for the rest of the series,especially Re destro

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
There could be multiple traitors.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

Netanel12