Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 335 Discussion

JazzMazz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ok I get it, drama is pretty good thing to make plot more interesting but I think situation is soo serious that heroes can't affort anymore loses. I mean who will left to help Izuku fight AfO and his bunch if more heroes or even some of his classmates will be out of commission?
The left overs?

Not everyone needs to get taken out of commission in the first wave. The left overs will be more thanenough.

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If she gets caught immediately without accomplishing anything this entire plot line would be pointless.

I want her to get caught...after doing something that causes incredibly bad things to happen.

Like, the heroes are very comfortable right now, so I want Hagakure to do something to knock their socks off(and hopefully hospitalize a few of them).
Am in full agreement with this. But does anyone think we’re in for another twist? We could see Hagakure doing her part to carry out whatever AFO instructed her to do, and this screws everyone at U.A.....only for Hagakure to reveal she’s switched sides since long ago, and tries to screw AFO over when he lets his guard down. A high-risk, high-reward gamble, to be sure. But it sounds like the daring kind of plot twist Horikoshi just might pull.

Having been cut off from AFO’s influence for a year, she’s fully become the mask she initially posed as.

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Am in full agreement with this. But does anyone think we’re in for another twist? We could see Hagakure doing her part to carry out whatever AFO instructed her to do, and this screws everyone at U.A.....only for Hagakure to reveal she’s switched sides since long ago, and tries to screw AFO over when he lets his guard down. A high-risk, high-reward gamble, to be sure. But it sounds like the daring kind of plot twist Horikoshi just might pull.

Having been cut off from AFO’s influence for a year, she’s fully become the mask she initially posed as.
I think Hagakure really is a traitor. And if there's a twist coming, it's that there are multiple traitors. For instance, Aoyama might have figured it out a long time ago by accident and is now an unwilling accomplice, or he's been in cahoots from the get go. Maybe Shoji is in on it, due to his heteromorphic quirk and 'scary' appearance which made people afraid of him, and he's actually known Spinner for a long while. Maybe there are kids in class 1B involved. Just putting some stuff out there. It might not be Hagakure alone. AFO says he's got 'many friends'.

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thats interesting.

Yeah, I could easily see one or two more twists. These twists would either increase the severity of the traitor situation, for example, the idea of two traitors, or decrease its severity, for example, someone knowing and snitching on the traitor before they can do anything, or as they are about to do something.

AmyRose

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Oh no, please don't be Dad for One lol
Uhh, I guess it's not it. I mean I also hope it's not it, that would be little overkill and how would that look: AfO would say "Izuku I'm your father." and then there will be that overdramatic "Nooooo!"? Yup that would be overkill, we already had something similar with Dabi/Toya and Endeavor. Mayby Izuku father became famous hero wherever he is right now but somehow Izuku don't know about that? To me "Dad for One" dosen't have sense, I mean usually evil people don't create families becous they are too cruel, selfish or just can't love anyone. AfO never shown real concern about anyone becous he dosen't care about people who can't be some use for him, at this point he care about Tomura becous he is his vesel and once they marged he will become his new incarnation. He just don't care about anything beside his own business.