Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

G3kken

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
aaahh shit !!!! undergound All Might is back (-: I'm hella curious to see what he's been up to the last few years. Also nice detail that his gross beard is back in full

nectar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It sounds like KD, but those rapid-fire punches have me thinking that's actually Rappa disguised as Knuckleduster as part of a plan to catch No. 6 off-guard.

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It sounds like KD, but those rapid-fire punches have me thinking that's actually Rappa disguised as Knuckleduster as part of a plan to catch No. 6 off-guard.
Yeah, I think so too although the beard is a dead giveaway for KD. On the other hand though, Rappa might just be the only person who can keep up with #6 in trading punches, so we’ll see in next chapter.

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
nahh, Rappa wouldn’t give a speech like that, especially since he wouldn’t know that Overclock functions in this Sniper form (or KD told him beforehand)

or maybe there’re two KD’s: one is Rappa
disguised and the other one is the real KD

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
finally some crumbs about No.6’s past o: he really just was an experiment for Shigaraki

Chocolatejr9

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dang Knuckleduster, you were waiting for this, weren't you?

At least we got to see Tamao again. I was wondering what had happened to her...

nectar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Finally, some No. 6 backstory! Someone reminded me Ujiko owned orphanages. I guess No. 6 came from one of them. Very interesting AFO was looking for a pupil that early. Guess he was already planning in case he lost to All Might.

But, yikes, if No. 6 was born human, then Ujiko (and AFO most likely) really screwed with his body.

So much for my Rappa theory. KD was never planning on surviving this fight. But, I think Koichi may just show up investigating the gunshot. I don't see Koichi and No. 6 fighting again, so either No. 6 really is taken out in an explosion or he's damaged and warped away where AFO can kill him himself. Honestly, what I want to happen is Koichi saving KD and the two having a proper conversation where KD admits he was training Koichi to be his successor and tells him he can be a hero.

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
man, I’ve been rereading Vigilantes n realise how sad no. 6’a tale really is o:

guy was probably born with a shapeshifter quirk, got adopted by AFO with the idea of becoming his succesor and will afterwards be replaced by Shigaraki because 6 doesn’t have enough anger inside of him to become AFO’s succesor.