Discussion - Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

nectar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, it's an interesting way to differentiate between villains and "normal" criminals.

Sirin

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, it's an interesting way to differentiate between villains and "normal" criminals.
Precisely. It makes sense in a way. However, it would mean that only repeated offenders or those who committed very grave crimes should be considered “villains”, while since the very first chapter of the main manga we’ve been given a slightly different approach.

I really like Tsukauchi’s actions and decisions on this matter, to be honest. Naomasa, I mean.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

G3kken

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Viz is blocked in my country, gotta wait to read the chapter... looks promising though !!

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm hoping that line about Koichi needing to learn how to land from a fall means he'll master his "flying" technique soon.

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Interesting chapter as always !! It's pretty much confirmed now that the Villian Factory is part of All For One, so I'm quite curious to see how that will end. Was the battle that caused All Might's scar before or after Vigilantes? It'd be cool if All Might beats Nomura and then All for One jumps in...

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting chapter as always !! It's pretty much confirmed now that the Villian Factory is part of All For One, so I'm quite curious to see how that will end. Was the battle that caused All Might's scar before or after Vigilantes? It'd be cool if All Might beats Nomura and then All for One jumps in...
Are you talking about All Might having his stomach ripped out? That was before Vigilantes. All Might already has his skinny form here from being depowered and AFO has his industrial mask and fucked up face.

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
now that we know about Koichi's speed: who'se gonna win. Him, or No. 6 ??

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
now that we know about Koichi's speed: who'se gonna win. Him, or No. 6 ??
Hard to say seeing as Koichi is training, but right now I'm going with No. 6. Honestly, I think Koichi will get close to No. 6's speed but he'll need help to ultimately take him down. I'm hoping Mokoto will rally C.C. and other heroes Koichi met along the way for assistance.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Anywhere i can read this series? i can't find it anywhere.

Overlord Susanoo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anywhere i can read this series? i can't find it anywhere.
Mangakaklot has the series and or put a random google search to read it online and you will find a website.

TommyBoy

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
No one really talking about the new chap, I thought it was a good wee chapter. I'm really curious on what will happen to koichi in the ending of the series, will he get mentioned in the main series

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was a good chapter. I love how Koichi and Pop are put into villainous roles while No 6 is a hero. A good way of showing how your label in society doesn't always fit who you really are and breaks down what is truly a hero and villain in the MHU.

I'm really looking forward to Koichi and No. 6 interacting with each other. No. 6 has so much hated for Koichi and planned all this out just to take him down while building up his hero rep, but Koichi doesn't even know he exists!

I do find it interesting Compass Kid and Slidin' Go have similar eyes and jaw. And, both have arrows on their costumes possibly hinting they have similar quirks. Maybe they're related.

Overlord Susanoo

Reaction score
Country
United States
I enjoyed the chapter but I feel sad for Compass Kid. That dude will die either to bees or a pissed off 6.

SoulFire

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It was a good chapter. I love how Koichi and Pop are put into villainous roles while No 6 is a hero. A good way of showing how your label in society doesn't always fit who you really are and breaks down what is truly a hero and villain in the MHU.

I'm really looking forward to Koichi and No. 6 interacting with each other. No. 6 has so much hated for Koichi and planned all this out just to take him down while building up his hero rep, but Koichi doesn't even know he exists!

I do find it interesting Compass Kid and Slidin' Go have similar eyes and jaw. And, both have arrows on their costumes possibly hinting they have similar quirks. Maybe they're related.

They definitely both look goofy as hell--but Compass Kid takes the cake with the exposure of the dad bod! At least Slide-n-Go works out!

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Perhaps Compass Kid can only move other people around, as an opposite to Slidin’ Go, who can only move himself around

KennyKuro

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Endeavor hype 🔥

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
With Six's quirk being so strong, an Endeavor vs Six fight could happen.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That does sound kinda fun, what I don't buy is koichi being able to actually run away from endeavor when he means business. Koichi is fast but endeavor is the number 2 and in general a highly competent hero.