Shoujo - Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru by Aoki Kotomi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru by Aoki Kotomi

lalamesilly

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just recently stumbled onto this manga Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. Actually at first I found it as a movie (got interested because Matsumoto Jun was in it). This story if you have extremely high morals, and is not a fan of incest stay away from it.

Description: (from Wiki, and Mysoju)

Yori and his twin sister Iku used to be very close as children but lately Yori has grown colder toward Iku and is always eager to stay away from her. Iku was confused by Yori's attitude. Actually Yori is in love with Iku and that forbidden love is causing Yori sleepless nights since Yori and Iku are sharing the same room with bunk beds. Yori tried to ease his intense desire for Iku by bedding Iku's best friend. He had even applied to attend a boarding school in another city to take him far away from Iku. Yori lost his resolve to stay quiet about his feelings when Iku started to talk about having a boyfriend and going on dates. Now Yori want to have his little sister and he confessed. Iku loves her big brother and wanted them to stay together, so Iku is willing to anything to keep them together. But Yori wanted to have Iku as a lover, not as a sister loyal to her twin.

So far the things that are happening in the manga I would not want happening in real life. But I actually sympathize with Yori alot. Because you can't help who you fall in love with and to him unfortunately had to be his sister... I also noticed that the manga, movie, and OVA had different endings... But I always consider the manga ending the *real ending.

This mangaka seems to like to write depressing themed mangas... The spin off of BokuImo is Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (and this manga genre is considered a tragedy but I'm hoping its wrong cuz its still ongoing :D)

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Re: Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru

Waghhh...you actually finished reading this whole series? I was reading this halfway, but just can't find the scans for it, and I don't want to buy this series either. Just don't want to be question about reading such stuff. Hee. I have to agree, that if people find incest offensive or is even freak out by the idea, they really shouldn't read it. However, comparing this to another incest series, this seems a bit milder.

By the way, lalamesilly, since you watch the movie already, is it worth it? Considering it actually star Matsumoto Jun? :nuts

-----------------------------------------

As for Boku no Hatsukoi, is that a spin off? If i read correctly, they are not related, but yes, it seems like another angsty kind of story. I read that and gave up halfway because the love issue is just ding-doing between the two of them. :oh

lalamesilly

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

It said in mangaupdates that it was a spin off but they both pretty much have that down atmosphere when you read it XD. As for the movie, this really depends on the viewer but for me I thought it was worth it IMO (Matsumoto Jun did a good job). But you got to be patient when you watch the movie ^^.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Yeah I was supposed to start reading this but when I saw the description about incest... I don't dig incest.

Misa

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia

the movie is quite slow, i was thinking of subbing it but heard other people were so gave up. but Jun fans will like it.. its hawwwwwwwwwt.<3 the manga is way better though...

if you like this kind of series..try Koi Kaze and Tsumi ni nureta futari (2, soaked in sin) other great manga reads! :)

StarsWillFall

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: [Smut] Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru - Secret Sweethearts by Aoki Kotomi (v10)

I just recently stumbled onto this manga Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. Actually at first I found it as a movie (got interested because Matsumoto Jun was in it). This story if you have extremely high morals, and is not a fan of incest stay away from it.

Description: (from Wiki, and Mysoju)

Yori and his twin sister Iku used to be very close as children but lately Yori has grown colder toward Iku and is always eager to stay away from her. Iku was confused by Yori's attitude. Actually Yori is in love with Iku and that forbidden love is causing Yori sleepless nights since Yori and Iku are sharing the same room with bunk beds. Yori tried to ease his intense desire for Iku by bedding Iku's best friend. He had even applied to attend a boarding school in another city to take him far away from Iku. Yori lost his resolve to stay quiet about his feelings when Iku started to talk about having a boyfriend and going on dates. Now Yori want to have his little sister and he confessed. Iku loves her big brother and wanted them to stay together, so Iku is willing to anything to keep them together. But Yori wanted to have Iku as a lover, not as a sister loyal to her twin.

So far the things that are happening in the manga I would not want happening in real life. But I actually sympathize with Yori alot. Because you can't help who you fall in love with and to him unfortunately had to be his sister... I also noticed that the manga, movie, and OVA had different endings... But I always consider the manga ending the *real ending.

This mangaka seems to like to write depressing themed mangas... The spin off of BokuImo is Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (and this manga genre is considered a tragedy but I'm hoping its wrong cuz its still ongoing :D)
I'm sorry if this had been asked before, but I was wondering if you have read finish the whole manga in english, and if you have, could you tell me where to find it?