Shoujo - Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

shuyiin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Fiji
Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung

thanks for the chapter!

Halvir

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

kazekage13

Reaction score
Country
United States

wow soah...not to say she was wimpy or anything before, but that comment at the end was definitely "in your face" kind of, especially considering the look pseudo nakbin had on her face. go soah!
thanks for the chapter!

fiRe05

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks for chapter 60 Chire!!

br4nd0nh347

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

thanks for the chapter!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!
Thanks for chapter 60 Chire!!
LOL maybe you guys should check this post
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1394737&postcount=254

hummm..just logged in since the last time i posted..have no idea what was/is going on, though i'm curious (just getting this out since i didn't want to read 8 pages of comments)

anyway, that was an interesting chapter! i don't know whether Soah would take up the challenge. what do you think? i'm indecisive because after all she might feel a bit to repay him for all of the times he helped her and for her love him, but on the down side, she might still be upset of about the whole habaek/cousin thing. she might prefer hooye over habaek at this point. also, she may be tired of the entire mess. i'm kind of leaning towards she will accept for her own pride, love, and goal. afterall, she did go out of her way to see habaek.

i seriously agree with what hooye is saying about used and abused (or the other way around since they died first then were used). i'm really glad that hooye is actually aware of the situation and i'm pretty sure that he'll be doing something to possibly stop nabkin.

nabkin is as always, a witch. some mentioned earlier that she is jealous and insecure in her relationship with habaek. the emperor is obviously playing on the insecurity (at least to me).

in this chapter, i have to say wow...Soah was so polite. of course, we didn't see her in formal occasions because most of those were skimmed or didn't occur like the wedding ceremony with her friend. i still doubt she lost her memories.

the real witch now...i can't say that i hate her because to me it seems that she even though she loved habaek, she wants happiness for her friends. she stated that she didn't want all of his memories forgotten. also, if she didn't want them to be happy, she could have broken them up a long time ago (like kill soah).

wow, this is a really long post. thanks again for the chapter!!! i love your Edited Mangas as usual. keeping the art and making everything perfect (cleaning, editing, and translating) is an art in itself. thank you so much!

I'm kind of unsure what you mean, but this is how I see it. Soah was faking all of this. That ending page is her owning Nakbin.:blink:blink
She's trying to get him Moe/Habaek back by making him fall in love with her again. And the emperor is helping her??

I'm a little unsure about that, but I'm pretty sure that Soah said that last page, which means she is challenging Nakbin's statement on the page before. With that said, this is awesome!!

lireah

Reaction score
Country
United States

hum...had to go back and see the last page. for some reason, i thought that nabkin said it. now it seems logical that soah would say it (which i think is a bit contradictory because before she never really did anything to stand up for what she believed). i don't think soah is even trying to fake. she doesn't say anything about forgetting and what would she be faking? i don't think that she is doing her own nakbin because soah isn't doing anything devious. she said up front what she wants. i think that during her time alone, soah probably straightened out all of her thoughts and decided she wanted habaek no matter what, which is why she is so confident now and why she is acting the way she is because she is trying to adjust the emperor's plan to fit hers. meaning, while the emperor is trying to tease habaek by saying look what hooye is getting, she is saying look at me and who i am.

br4nd0nh347

Reaction score
Country
United States

hum...had to go back and see the last page. for some reason, i thought that nabkin said it. now it seems logical that soah would say it (which i think is a bit contradictory because before she never really did anything to stand up for what she believed). i don't think soah is even trying to fake. she doesn't say anything about forgetting and what would she be faking? i don't think that she is doing her own nakbin because soah isn't doing anything devious. she said up front what she wants. i think that during her time alone, soah probably straightened out all of her thoughts and decided she wanted habaek no matter what, which is why she is so confident now and why she is acting the way she is because she is trying to adjust the emperor's plan to fit hers. meaning, while the emperor is trying to tease habaek by saying look what hooye is getting, she is saying look at me and who i am.
I was thinking that the emperor was actually helping her because he insisted on the dance, which could've been Soah's idea.................., or not. Can't wait to see what happens.

Watari-san

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

Thank you for chapter!

10years

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I was asking about the Edited Manga :p :amuse

Thank you so much for the Edited Manga release :darn :tem

I don't know anything else about this series, except for the fact that it is still on-going and it seems to be the author's first manhwa

I don't really read manhwa, this is the 3rd manhwa that I ever read and also the 2nd that I'm actually following (keep on reading and trying to find out what happen), I read mostly manga (tons of if, currently reading about 16 different manga, LOL :D)

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Hello and welcome to the new guys here at MH, especially in the Shoujo-Josei parts of the forum. ^^

I would like to reiterate br4nd0nh347's post regarding all your thanks posts. For any posts that just contain thank you or similar expressions of gratitude, you can save yourself the time by just a click of a button on the bottom part of the post made by the person you wish to thank.

This way, the convos and discussions, if there are any, can remain flowing and not broken by the thank you posts. ^^

lireah

Reaction score
Country
United States

i really don't think that people will be paying attention to the "no thank you" posts because some of the first timers won't read the rules and i don't think some of them know how to use the thank you button.

Anyway, i guess that most of us doesn't really read manhwa's because they aren't as common as mangas. it would probably take something drastically attention getting that would have gotten some of us started on manwha's, which in my case was this manhwa. i wonder how many books this will go...hopefully not too long.

so what do people think about the emperor now?

sleepycat

Reaction score
Country
United States

omg. Volume 9 is intense. I love it! Its kinda ironic tho' that vol 8 and vol 9 ending is kinda similar tho different scenario. How bizarre is that.

ketorin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

This series is really awesome, though I have been getting confused with the latest chapters. Well i guess that means I need to re-read the series hehheh

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone

so what do people think about the emperor now?
I don't know what to think about him, he's playing weird games, first I thought he was trying to separate soah and heibak, but now it seems that he's using soah to tease both habak(can't remember the spelling, lolz!!) and nakbin, I wonder what he'll do next...

lireah

Reaction score
Country
United States

@sleepycat: can you name some of the similarities? for some reason, I have a mind block of what the previous book was.

@shinobi: Do you think he is playing games? or is he serious?

chiresakura

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

Chapter 61 is in the works, but looking ahead I need a translator for Volume 9. Please send me a PM if you're fluent in Korean and would like to give it a try. No deadlines, no pressure ;)

ruu

Reaction score
Country
United States

:)whoa speedy.
=D Good luck on ch 61 +!
i finally got my hands on vol 3 of BOTWG in [ENG]!!
woot woot
support~ support~ support~

lireah

Reaction score
Country
United States

yes, good luck!!! i bought botwg 1-3 a couple weeks ago. beautiful! sorry, i don't know any korean.

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone

@shinobi: Do you think he is playing games? or is he serious?
I think he's serious about achieving certain things, he has a plan he's not acting randomly, though he has a weird attitude and playful ways in manipulating people...

chiresakura

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

At long last, this is the final chapter of Volume 8. As you can see by the delay between chapters, I don't have nearly enough free time anymore, so I'm looking for one or two dedicated souls who would like to help with cleaning and typesetting. This is a fairly easy series, and we usually get extremely high quality raws, so the hardest part will be learning your way around Photoshop. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

And now onto the juicy juicy chapter. Can the plot get any thicker?

Chapter 61 Direct Download
Read Online

Also, I love getting feedback from readers. It really does make a Manga Editor's day ^_^ But please use the THANKS button here so that we don't spam the thread ;)