Voting Round 2 - Cadis Etrama Di Raizel vs. Aladdin | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Cadis Etrama Di Raizel vs. Aladdin

Who wins?

• Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

• Aladdin

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Like i said in the hangout thread, i am not that familiar with Cadis other than he is from Noblesse and has some blood attacks that leave huuuuge craters on impact. Interested to know more. I'll check the previous thread as well for more info.

In the meantime, ill list some of Aladdin's most useful, op, broken and hax abilities.

Infinite supply of magoi -> as a Magi Aladdin is beloved by the rukh and because of this he has an infinite supply of magoi.

FTL reaction speed -> Aladdin can casually react, block and counter attacks like lightning and sound, and he can keep up and tag a character who can react light speed attacks

Borg -> Aladdin has a passive magic barrier that automatically protects him from physical and magical damage, and any ill intent and harm. Post timeskip Aladdin's barrier magic reached a level where it can withstand attacks that erase existence and absorb magoi. Despite having magoi, Aladdin's barrier cant get absorbed. Aladdin's strongest barrier Borg Al-Samm (The Eight Headed Wall Barrier) cant be even broken by universal reality warping gods like Sinbad and Solomon. Aladdin's barrier can remain in place without Aladdin even being present on the battlefield.

Solomon's Wisdom -> One of Aladdin's most broken abilities which grants him OMNISCIENCE. SW grants Aladdin an almost infinite amount of information and knowledge from all worlds. After the timeskip, Aladdin mastered SW, and thus gained the ability to control the flow of billions of information at once, gained access to every magic formula and spell ever casted from all ages of all worlds (Alma Torran and Magi world). Including Omniscience, Solomon's Wisdom grants Aladdin:

• Magic boost in all stats
  • Absolute resistance to mind manipulation, sense manipulation and sound manipulation (Solomon's Wisdom does not even have to be activated to grant him resistance)
  • Absolute resistance to Fate/Destiny/Causality manipulation
  • Ability to travel through dimensions
  • Strenght to wistand universal reality warping at ground zero
  • Clairvoyance
  • Soul manipulation and the ability to summon souls. Summoned souls can help Aladdin. After the Sacred Palace was destroyed and the dimensions merged horizontally, creating One Great White Flow of Rukh (all heavens merged) Aladdin could get help from the Great White Flow as seen in the last chapter which gave him another huge boost.
  • As a magi Aladdin can absorb rukh from other beings (he can absorb souls)
  • Power to make a target relive his memories. This usually incapacities the target for a certain amount of time.
  • Although very circumstantial, by gaining the power of the Great White Flow, Aladdin was able to actually kill a universal reality warping being containing two singularities/gods that could see fate, destroy the universe, and as Ugo describes it, they are basically the Authors of the story (although David as one singularity was held off by Sinbad to give Aladdin enough time to give the final killing blow, and the rest of the world helped with the destruction of the Sacred Palace which gave Aladdin a huuuge boost since all the rukh from all horizontal dimensions could help him)
Ability to see the Vector Dimension -> after mastering Solomon's Wisdom and training in the Dark Continent, Aladdin gained his father's ability to see the Vector dimension. The vector dimensions in an alternate layer of the world where everything is made of a grid of vectors/laylines/rails.

Ability to see the Rukh dimension -> Aladdin has the ability to see the rukh layer of the world, which grants him to see souls and at times even talk to them

Magic -> as i mentioned, after the timeskip, Aladdin learned every magic formula and spell ever casted from all ages of all worlds (Alma Torran and Magi world). He can cast any spell casted in the series. I wont list them all here since that would be a hurdle i just dont have time for, so i will list the some i consider lethal and useful that Aladdin has in his arsenal:

• Steam Baptism -> Combination magic using Heat magic and Water magic. Aladdin can boil linquid inside a container. If utilized on a person, it could boil the blood of the targed.
  • Blazing Palms aka Harhar Infigar -> Aladdin's signature move till the timeskip. Creates a fire blast. After Magnostadt, the fire blast can destroy mountains, and would have vaporized the Leam Empire Army
  • Concealing Water Film -> Aladdin can control the refraction of light off water to hide himself.
  • Water Mirror Mirage -> Aladdin can create a mirage/illusion using water magic
  • Gravity Magic -> grants Aladdin the ability to fly, and also the ability to create earth giants
  • Alchemic Magic -> with a mere touch Aladdin can reconstruct any object on a atomic level. Works even on a living being. Aladdin can craete a physical object from the molecules in the air.
  • Flash -> beam of light, essentially a light speed attack since the spells in magi creates a natural element or phenomenon
  • Ramz -> Lightning magic that creates bolts of lightning
  • Puppet magic -> can control any object he desires, living as well
  • Strength magic -> Aladdins most op hax magic. He can manipulate the laylines/vectors of the world with a mere hand movement. This grants Aladdin control over the laws of the world. He can control physicall laws and even the very fabric of reality. As stated by a few magi characters, with this ability the caster is untouchable, he is god. This magic combined with Aladdin's ability to see the vector dimension makes him almost invincible in his own series.
    • Accumulative Thrust Warp -> with a finger flick Aladdin can make the laylines of the world shoot you out of orbit and into space in a mere second and to the ends of space at an extreme force. This ability can also fix the force into any direction the caster wants.
    • Force Field Stop -> the laylines stop any attack in its place. The laws of the world freezes any attack or person in a certain are, preventing them to move.
    • Thrust Accumulation -> magic that alters the fundamental laws of physics in order to increase the acceleration due to gravity in a chosen region of space in order to cause the target within that region to fall at high speeds
    • Permanent Thrust -> Aladdin can use an outside force, like a punch, and fix it in a way that the punch will stick to a target forever.
    • An unamend move that David used while in Sinbad's body -> one can control the vectors that go through a living being, and basically with a hand clap make the vectors blow them up from the inside. One of the more brutal and agressive way of using this magic.
  • Sealing magic -> if we go by the statement that Aladdin managed to learn all magic ever casted, then he also learned Solomon's use of Strength magic to seal a god in a different dimension. This is not proven since Aladdin never showed the ability, but if he learned all magic, this sealing spell could also be in his arsenal. And it was stated that EOS Aladdin surpassed even Solomon in magic and power.
All these abilities easily make Aladdin one of the strongest MCs in shonen

So from the little information i gathered about Cadis, i see this fight go like this:

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Like i said in the hangout thread, i am not that familiar with Cadis other than he is from Noblesse and has some blood attacks that leave huuuuge craters on impact. Interested to know more. I'll check the previous thread as well for more info.

In the meantime, ill list some of Aladdin's most useful, op, broken and hax abilities.

Infinite supply of magoi -> as a Magi Aladdin is beloved by the rukh and because of this he has an infinite supply of magoi.

FTL reaction speed -> Aladdin can casually react, block and counter attacks like lightning and sound, and he can keep up and tag a character who can react light speed attacks

Borg -> Aladdin has a passive magic barrier that automatically protects him from physical and magical damage, and any ill intent and harm. Post timeskip Aladdin's barrier magic reached a level where it can withstand attacks that erase existence and absorb magoi. Despite having magoi, Aladdin's barrier cant get absorbed. Aladdin's strongest barrier Borg Al-Samm (The Eight Headed Wall Barrier) cant be even broken by universal reality warping gods like Sinbad and Solomon. Aladdin's barrier can remain in place without Aladdin even being present on the battlefield.

Solomon's Wisdom -> One of Aladdin's most broken abilities which grants him OMNISCIENCE. SW grants Aladdin an almost infinite amount of information and knowledge from all worlds. After the timeskip, Aladdin mastered SW, and thus gained the ability to control the flow of billions of information at once, gained access to every magic formula and spell ever casted from all ages of all worlds (Alma Torran and Magi world). Including Omniscience, Solomon's Wisdom grants Aladdin:

• Magic boost in all stats
  • Absolute resistance to mind manipulation, sense manipulation and sound manipulation (Solomon's Wisdom does not even have to be activated to grant him resistance)
  • Absolute resistance to Fate/Destiny/Causality manipulation
  • Ability to travel through dimensions
  • Strenght to wistand universal reality warping at ground zero
  • Clairvoyance
  • Soul manipulation and the ability to summon souls. Summoned souls can help Aladdin. After the Sacred Palace was destroyed and the dimensions merged horizontally, creating One Great White Flow of Rukh (all heavens merged) Aladdin could get help from the Great White Flow as seen in the last chapter which gave him another huge boost.
  • As a magi Aladdin can absorb rukh from other beings (he can absorb souls)
  • Power to make a target relive his memories. This usually incapacities the target for a certain amount of time.
  • Although very circumstantial, by gaining the power of the Great White Flow, Aladdin was able to actually kill a universal reality warping being containing two singularities/gods that could see fate, destroy the universe, and as Ugo describes it, they are basically the Authors of the story (although David as one singularity was held off by Sinbad to give Aladdin enough time to give the final killing blow, and the rest of the world helped with the destruction of the Sacred Palace which gave Aladdin a huuuge boost since all the rukh from all horizontal dimension could help him)
Ability to see the Vector Dimension -> after mastering Solomon's Wisdom and training in the Dark Continent, Aladdin gained his father's ability to see the Vector dimension. The vector dimensions in an alternate layer of the world where everything is made of a grid of vectors/laylines/rails.

Ability to see the Rukh dimension -> Aladdin has the ability to see the rukh layer of the world, which grants him to see souls and at times even talk to them

Magic -> as i mentioned, after the timeskip, Aladdin learned every magic formula and spell ever casted from all ages of all worlds (Alma Torran and Magi world). He can cast any spell casted in the series. I wont list them all here since that would be a hurdle i just dont have time for, so i will list the some i consider lethal and useful that Aladdin has in his arsenal:

• Steam Baptism -> Combination magic using Heat magic and Water magic. Aladdin can boil linquid inside a container. If utilized on a person, it could boil the blood of the targed.
  • Blazing Palms aka Harhar Infigar -> Aladdin's signature move till the timeskip. Creates a fire blast. After Magnostadt, the fire blast can destroy mountains, and would have vaporized the Leam Empire Army
  • Concealing Water Film -> Aladdin can control the refraction of light off water to hide himself.
  • Water Mirror Mirage -> Aladdin can create a mirage/illusion using water magic
  • Gravity Magic -> grants Aladdin the ability to fly, and also the ability to create earth giants
  • Alchemic Magic -> with a mere touch Aladdin can recontruct any object on a atomic level. Works even on a living being. Aladdin can craete a physical object from the molecules in the air.
  • Flash -> beam of light, esentially a light speed attack since the spells in magi creates a natural element or phenomenon
  • Ramz -> Lightning magic that creates bolts of lightning
  • Puppet magic -> can control any object he desires, living as well
  • Strenght magic -> Aladdins most op hax magic. He can manipulate the laylines/vectors of the world with a mere hand movement. This grants Aladdin control over the laws of the world. He can control physicall laws and even the very fabric of reality. As stated by a few magi characters, with this ability the caster is untouchable, he is god. This magic combined with Aladdin's ability to see the vector dimension makes him almost invincible in his own series.
    • Acumulative Thrust Warp -> with a finger flick Aladdin can make the laylines of the world shoot you out of orbit and into space in a mere second and to the ends of space at an extreme force. This ability can also fix the force into any direction the caster wants.
    • Force Field Stop à the laylines stop any attack in its place. The laws of the world freezes any attack or person in a certain are, preventing them to move.
    • Thrust Acumulation -> magic that alters the fundamental laws of physics in order to increase the acceleration due to gravity in a chosen region of space in order to cause the target within that region to fall at high speeds
    • Permanent Thrust -> Aladdin can use an outside force, like a punch, and fix it in a way that the punch will stick to a target forever.
    • An unamend move that David used while in Sinbad's body -> one can control the vectors that go through a living being, and basically with a hand clap make the vectors blow them up from the inside
  • Sealing magic -> if we go by the statement that Aladdin managed to learn all magic ever casted, then he also learned Solomon's use of Strength magic to seal a god in a different dimension. This is not proven since Aladdin never showed the ability, but if he learned all magic, this sealing spell could also be in his arsenal. And it was stated that EOS Aladdin surpassed even Solomon in magic and power.
All these abilities easily make Aladdin one of the strongest MCs in shonen

So from the little information i gathered about Cadis, i see this fight go like this:

You make some damn great efforts!

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am also going with Aladdin here.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Like with Alucard I don't see how Raizel could win here. But I am far less knowledgeable about Noblesse, I only watched the recent anime and read few chapters.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The problem with Rai is that if his opponent has blood he's going to be extremely brutal and haxy. His striking strength isnt among his truly fearsome abilities.

@Lady pompom I summon thee once again \:lambirb/

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oh snap :o he has bloodbending, did not know that
i thought he can just conjure blood and attack with it lol

Though it would take a lot more than bloodbending if you want to take down Aladdin, or just go through his defense.
Aladdin has too strong defensive barriers. You would first need to break his borg if you want to affect his body in any way. Aladdin's borg is passive and protects him from any ill intent, and EOS Aladdin's borg and barrier magic in general can withstand absorption and existence erasure. Unless Raizel has some sort of complete magic negation before Aladdin's borg even comes into play, i dont see bloodbending do a thing.

But Borg is just the last defensive line, his real op defense is when he is powered up by Solomon's Wisdom where he is connected to the Great White Flow. This is up for interpretation since it was never been asked in the series or explained (explained as in what happens to Aladdin's body), but EOS Aladdin's body when SW is activated becomes ethereal. Its hard to interpret but he always looks like a ghost lol. In that form Aladdin is protected by the Great White Flow, to the point that he can withstand reality warping from a universal being, and with the Sacred Palace breaking completely, Aladdin could outright resist it with no problem. It would take more than mere bloodbending on the table to make a dent against that.

The only way i can see Raizel's bloodbending work is if he breaks Aladdin's passive borg before Aladdin activates Solomon's Wisdom. But good luck with that cuz before breaking the passive borg, he must get past Aladdin's Strength magic which controls the laws of the world ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just look at this specimen, witness his might ...

Last edited:

Claymore1

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly, Aladdin is exceptionally powerful. If you remove all his other abilities besides the space-time magic (dimensional magic) he would still win. He can alter the laws of physics to help him in a fight. There isn't a lot you can do to stop that.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Aladdin. Awesome campaign as always, Val :x3

Status
Not open for further replies.