Can Baam defeat a hight ranker commander now?

Discussion in 'Tower of God' started by projectX, Oct 11, 2018.

1. TheMoa

TheMoa Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Winterfell
    I don't know at what level Baam is, because SIU didn't square him off with a ranker yet... but in no way or form Baam is administrator level right know.
    What was said is that Baam has the power of the administrator inside him and that he "can shake the world". But as far I understand, having the administrator power isn't the same as being at the administrator level. He still a baby, until he gets on this level (And I do believe that eventually baam will be stronger than Enryu) will take time.

At the administrator level, the story would be over right now, only family heads would pose a threat while he still is on the 45 floor(is it 45? can't remember it right)

2. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

Singapore
    there is a difference in resembling Admin power and being admin. Bam is going to be as powerful or more powerful than Enryu. Enryu is the most powerful being in the tower that we got. Phanta doesnt count really. There is no way Bam the main character of the shonen show will be weaker than the most powerful entity we can know of. BUT that is in future now he should be weaker than high rankers. I believe he is weaker than Karaka though not by a great margin.

Ripcord and Wha like this.
  3. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    Yeah, admin wise bam is not even a toddler yet. And even then, I doubt what we know is really indicative of how an irregular would perform against an administrator in combat. I wouldn't rule out urek or the family heads being able to take one.

4. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    They might be able to - and it seems Urek has wondered about that himself. Probably because he wants to be ranked above Enryu :derp

I definitely agree that having some substance like an admin doesn’t mean Bam has the power behind it. A good analogy is when Bam fought Mule Love - he could fight a little like a Wonsula but his technique was unrefined and was not as powerful as Mule’s.

5. Baylord Yama

Baylord Yama Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Finland
    Like people said above, Baam only has an administrator like power inside of him

And lol at that, that's like saying Rachel is > Jinsung, Evankhell and Kallavan just because he is irregular.

6. Sakashi

Sakashi Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Sweden
    Urek wants to get out of the tower but knowing him and his cocky personality, he won’t back down from a fight. Even if it is Enryu. Jahad, 10 families etc.

It’s just not in his nature to back down..

7. duerlin

duerlin Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Brazil
    "To yield the power of an administrator" is more like an ability. It still needs the fuel to use it at the same level of an administrator.

Demonspeed likes this.
  8. Tux

Tux Certified Sensei

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Australia
    Baam's greatest asset is his sheer potential for improvement. The thing is, that potential takes time to grow, and a lot of training as is evident up until this point. We're at a point in the story where the power scaling is going to gradually become astronomically more broken (and that's not a bad thing. It just means that the gaps between characters gets huge), and the likes of Kallavan, who people like Yuri worry about are far beyond Baam's current output. I doubt Baam could top Yuri at the moment, and Kallavan is possibly mightier than Evankhell. Baam has zero chance of topping any of them right now.

9. GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG Registered User

United States
    I know this thread is old but there is no way in hell Baam could defeat a high ranker commander now. He is still in the early stages of discovering his power so I think it would be pretty ridiculous if he could defeat a high ranker in actual battle. Yuri couldn't even beat Karaka and she is a High Ranker while he is only a ranker. Baam still has a long way to go before he can beat someone of Karaka's level.

10. King Dryst

King Dryst Registered User

United States
    Yuri beat the shit out of Karaka. She just wasn't able to permanently kill him because of his gimmick.

Namchan likes this.
  11. GOOMOONRYONG

United States
    My point still stands, she wasn't able to fully beat him. You could argue that if she didn't have Kronos she wouldn't have hurt him so badly. That's part of her power so I don't see Karaka's power as a gimmick.

Namchan likes this.
  12. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

Singapore
    Nothing Yuri did made it seem like she was overwhelming Karaka. She kind of defeated Karaka by killing his bodies by unleashing one of her most powerful attack. He was able to bypass her by sacrificing his arm and attack Bam which Yuri didnt want to happen. That tells me that she isnt overwhelming more powerful than him.

Namchan likes this.
  13. Hussy1234

Hussy1234 Registered User

India
    Urek was also not able to kill karaka. Is that mean urek is not that powerful. Karaka has one ability which they didnt know at that time..And it was karaka.. Who is using all the powerful techniques which didnt scratch yuri at all.. Karaka was a bug infront of yuri.. And at that time yuri was holding back because of the other rgulars. And after Bam went to safe position yuris one attack destroyed karakas whole body. He just had to run off.

Vitala likes this.
  14. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    Come on, yuri easily and vastly overwhelmed karaka. Nothing karaka can possibly do as of now can even injure yuri. As in, karaka could be given all the time he needs to throw his most devastating blast at yuri and yuri would not even feel it. Karaka is alive solely because his spells prevent him from dying. But powerwise he is nowhere close yuri. Karaka has been lucky that he has fought yuri in scenarios where yuri can't go all out due to being in the train or having to protect the children.

Ripcord, Vitala and Brian Taboada like this.
  15. GOOMOONRYONG

United States
    Never said Karaka was near Yuri but his hax ability let him survive. My point was that Baam is far below beating someone of Karaka's level when even Yuri couldn't beat him before. The fact that Yuri thinks he could be dangerous down the line proves how powerful he is and speaks to his potential. Don't forget that Karaka was also fighting Evan as well the first time etc etc. Still, Baam is far away from beating a ranker or high ranker one v one.

16. Vitala

Vitala Registered User

Cape Verde
    With the recent chapter we can see that baam can fight karaka now and he doesn't seem so far away power wise, baam feat actually is fare more impressive than karaka.

17. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

Singapore
    Urek could contain Karaka as much as he wanted to. He was playing with Karaka flicking 1 finger. Yuri tried to contain Karaka but didnt manage to. Tells me that while Yuri is more powerful than karaka the margin isnt overwhelming as such Karaka can do things that he wants to while fighting with Yuri.

Namchan and Sakashi like this.
  18. Hussy1234

Hussy1234 Registered User

India
    Yuri is not urek. For urek karaka is nothing. Karka himself admitted he can't defeat a single finger of urek. But than again karaka was able to escape even from urek. And about Bam couldn't do anything to karka is in past. Bam has make disapear karakas one of attack and Bam also has many hax abilities. He was able to kill an imortal in hidden floor and also his only presense has undo many of the spell very easily. So it is may be possible that Bam can even dispell Karakas spell and defeat him.

19. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

United States
    Ok first off Urek was shackled to 10% of his power and I believe he was also trying to protect the Regulars nearby. If Urek was at 100% or there were no Regulars then Karaka gets curb stomped.

Yuri was in a similar situation. She had to take out Karaka while not obliterating nearby Regulars. Despite this Rak almost got disintegrated, but still it’s clear she had to hold back.

We are not even halfway up the Tower people. Cool your jets.

20. Namchan

Namchan Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Ghana
    Regardless I’m 99 percent sure Yuri and Karaka are going to be story long Rivals

shaheer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.