Chapet 88: White Empress and the black rebellion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapet 88: White Empress and the black rebellion

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Flames tried to analyze the situation. His opponent was easily beaten the last time they fought but this time his unusual dark aura stirred up the atmosphere.
“As you can see savage I decided to change weapons. I might not be a good swordsman but my archery is on par with Gabrielle.” said Michael sending a black arrow towards Flames.
He dodged but where he was standing was nothing but a smoking hole left. “Just for information’s sake usually bows have a power of about 50 lbs but this one has a power of about 500 lbs and some bonuses made of dark matter just for you. So you’d better run or this hunt will be no fun.” laughed Michael pulling out a small brass horn out of his jacket.
He played an old fashioned melody and then he said:” Let’s begin the hunt savage! I’ll count to 5 and then I’ll start running. 1!” Without hesitation Flames began running in the woods. His heart pounded and a familiar pain began.

Ameratsu had a sure win. His Enemy was young, inexperienced and not even an exorcist. Plus her foolish desire for that stupid cat made her blind for the danger she was in. Normally he wouldn’t even need his powers and simply beat her to death but she simply calls for a lesson.

So let us begin the dance.

With swift movements he draws nearer to Eny and began his assault with a powerful strike directed to her liver. But with ease the nimble girl avoided his attack and shoot at his face with her bazooka. Blinded by smoke and light Ameratsu hardly felt the shrapnel in his body. “Don’t underestimate me you big idiot! Open areas are my battleground” Without any other words she shot another bullet at him. Ameratsu flew through the air and hit the ground about five meters away.
After she was certain her opponent was unconscious Eny ran towards the camp.
The uproar and noise made her confident she’d find the others there.
A few minutes later a bloody but alive and angry Ameratsu stood up. That damn cat came back as soon as her old feeder was gone.
Everything left of her now is dust. The Noah went after the girl.

The fight between Uriel and Madeline was even. Neither could her barriers really hurt him nor could his shockwaves reach her. Was his newly gained power useless after all?
“You sold yourself to the devil for this weak power Amiti? I simply can’t understand you point. What do you think is a destroyed world good for?” But the guardian merely laughed. Madeline tried to end this fight through common sense but she felt it was all in vain. So he needed a beating to the ground.

Kaleidoscope! Yellow and orange chaos!

The ring wildly changed its colour and shot barriers of random shapes carrying all kinds of rubble against Uriel. The sound of broken bones was heard
What is left is silence. Suddenly the earth trembles.

“Stick and stones might break my bones. But that’s nothing of what is happening to you my dear sister!”

“So you still lack it Belle!” said Gabrielle while shooting countless bullets turning the surrounding in a winter nightmare. Jacques decided to watch the scene and sat on one of the more stable tends.

Fire foxes!

Another set of foxes emitted from Belle’s baton but again Gabrielle got rid of them in seconds.
“Don’t you see it Gabby? While he could save you he watches there as if this is some kind of chess game with you as his pawn. Stop fighting together we have a chance to defeat him!”

*flashback*

“So belle what kind of men do you like?” asked Gabrielle while they where preparing dinner.
Belle blushed and nearly cut her finger. “Uhm you know that tall manly type like Michael but they should be a bit smarter.” Both girls giggled. “I like men like Jacques-sama with class and dignity. On day I’ll be his empress and we’ll watch the end together.” It was the first time Belle witnessed Gabrielle talking like a normal woman. Usually she would have made some pervy joke but when talking about her master a true and pure love was felt. Her heart was for ever lost to the darkness.

*flashback ends*

Gabrielle had a mad smile while reloading her gun. “It might be his game of chess we’re playing but at least I’m his empress to the end. Or let us say you’re end.” She shot an hit Belle’s leg freezing it up to the hip.

“I see there is no hope. But at least let me end you life in beauty senpai. I’m certain if you would want it like that if your mind was clear.”

Innocence second opening: Helios

A figure of a man appeared before Belle. With a clap of his hand he summoned a huge ball of fire illuminating the sky. “The balls heat is about the same level as a sun but its heat is only meant for you senpai nothing else is going to be harmed. You’ll feel no pain and go directly into heaven. Let me sing you a final sermon.” Gabrielle tried to shoot Belle but her gun melted away.

The ball crashed on the earth.

*Flashback*

We see a young girl in a harbour town. She looks like she hasn’t eaten for days and tries to sell her fragile but beautiful body to the sailors. We see a black haired priest offering her money to spend the night with him. In the night she has to read the bible, he goes with her to a restaurant and offers her a job as a bodyguard. The priest’s kindness and respect forever burned in her heart the girl grew even more beautiful.

*flashback ends*

The woman she is now will never learn that she was never loved by him. But please don’t hate her, never forget her and see through the kindness of the priest who used her until he found a nicer toy to play.

So this was gabrielle's end *sniff* I did not have the courage to write her burning away but I guess you can imagine it.

I shure had fun writing about her but I feel some of my characters should find their end now. I hope you liked the chapter.
Oh and I killed Fermium I hope Rosalafay is not angry about that....

Last edited:

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Chapet 88: White Emress and the black rebellion

woot, woot! first post

amazing chapter! the shocking ends of both fermium and our favorite bitch gabrielle made this chapter so awesome since they were unexpected and well kick@$$. and the individual part's title were awesome especially with the bible reference ^^

the continuations of each battle went nicely with flames's recalling his torture indirectly, amaterasu's taking out his anger on the wrong person and thus proving his childishness, amiti's cockiness over his decision, and gabrielle's ultimate defeat by her student. it was nice to see a somewhat human side of gabrielle; i'll miss writing her.

so will jacques take over the fight now?

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
if jacques is fighting next depends on the nxt writer. I'd like to see how he takes out Belle and her Helios/innocence

I'd really liked writing Gabbies end because it was unexpectd even for me. Somehow after re-reading it I thought *oh you just killed her* it seemed to have written itself. :gigglebunny

But I planned to take out my evil characters one after another with the final battle LeoneXJacques which will be my final arc "apocalypse" ^^

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Amazing chapter and you can't imagine how I love your titles... they're wonderful, Rai. How creative.
It's a pity that Gabrielle died. it was so much fun seeing her fighting with Magier. But I guess it's the best when some characters can finally find their end. Otherwise our story would burst under the amount of charas XD. But Gabrielle and Fermium won't be the last people who died there.
I like the way you wrote this chapter. It was slightly different from your other chapters although I cannot exactly tell where the differences are. All I can say is that I really enjoyed this chapter and can just hope that the two or three writers in front of me won't write about the exorcists escaping from the camp so soon because I have a gorgeous idea for the end of this arc. :grin

And whoa...I can't wait for THAT ENDING SPOILER-THINGY :luv

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
well hope you have to wait a long time for it because this will be my last chapter ^^

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh then...of course...I hope that it will appear in Volume 2X-I-dunno-what. :sweat
At least quite late. Because I really cannot think of an ending of our story XDDD
:rofl

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'll hope we'll write longer than the manga is drawn. mayb even with more chapters ^^
I'd really like to know how the manga ends before writin my last chapter so I can later make an epiloge of a peaceful world. It would be a shame if we write all ends well in hoshino writes everybody dies XXD

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think so, too. Let's end Hoshino-sensei's manga first (what will last a long, long, long, long [...] long time before it ends, please).

kcampy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
*sniff*...poor fermium...